Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence - Cover

Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 5th place Best Incest Story 2023. A story set in the Sex Date Universe. The Steele family throws a sexy swinging party for the Sinclair family. Things get tough at work for Brock, requiring action. The party moves to the next level between teenage Zack and his ladies. The action moves overseas and Passion and Violence collide. International and Nashville locations. The family comes together in a New Years Eve foursome. Updated March 2024.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Clergy  

Thursday

Café D&D

Before they could head over to Café Athens Zack had to wait for Pete to finish his computer club meeting. Zak had a plan and Pete was part of it.

Zack sat on the tailgate of his truck in the school parking drinking from a can of Dr. Pepper and killing time scrolling through the apps on his device. His parents kept him away from most of the awful ones like TikTok. On the private ‘Sex Date app’ Bethany hadn’t posted a video from their Sex Date yet. That was curious as she was always quick to post. But there were still plenty of things to look at online.

His friend Ruth had a new part-time job managing a group of breastfeeding moms for Madam Franks. Of course, the group wasn’t about breastfeeding support for new mothers. It was about making some money off guys like Zack who liked to suck milk from the tit. Last night Ruth sent him a link to the app and webpage that listed the women’s details. She asked him to give some feedback on the look of the profiles and the new app. Of course, he would.

Zack used the device’s thumbprint reader to confirm his ID to access the work-in-progress webpage first. He was a bit surprised to see 11 complete profiles and a couple more in progress. Ruth’s face was one of the 11, not unexpected after he listened in on the job offer. Still, she would be walking the line at the edge of sex work.

What he thought was interesting was the number of women who were willing to get paid to breastfeed others. He hadn’t realized there would be so much interest in a harmless kink. Based on the profiles over a dozen women had been recruited ranging in age from 16 to 40. And Ruth was still recruiting.

Zack’s next surprise was one of the unfinished profiles, just three photos’, including a headshot with a few data points, incomplete. Zack had full access to the web page and admin rights so he could see every profile being worked on, including the full unobscured faces and real names.

Staring back at him was the pretty face of Peggy, his father’s executive assistant, the tops of her breasts just visible in the headshot. Zack had gotten to know her a little better during his summer internship, their interactions were always professional. Besides her age and current cup size as C, no other personal information was listed yet. No rates or kinks. He swiped left on the photos. The next showed her braless cute body from the neck down and focused on her firm-looking medium-sized breasts, plain white panties covered her mons. The last photo was a closeup of her sagging milk filed blue veined beasts, her dark nipples leaking milk.

That was it, no more information on Peggy. Damn, he was interested. From what Ruth said the service is to be offered for the purpose of private meetings for adult breastfeeding, not sex. Of course, some clients would ask for sex but that was between them. He wouldn’t say anything to his dad for now.

He had breastfed from Ruth just yesterday in Ms. Frank’s empty office during his lunch period. She had given him a blowjob, a quicky before he went back to class wiping fresh milk off his smiling face.

His thoughts were interrupted by Pete banging on the side of the truck as he walked up.

“I’m ready to go plan a D&D campaign at this new café of yours,” Pete said with a knowing grin, as he opened the passenger side door.

“I’m ready.”

Zack closed the web page and put up the tailgate. Time to head over to Café Athens.


Of course, things didn’t go exactly to plan at Café Athens. First Elena was working in the back while another teenager served customers at the counter. He saw her in the back of the kitchen, but she never looked his way. He decided to not ask for her by name, yet. They ordered pastries and large soft drinks then took a big round table in the middle of the cafe and set to work.

He and Pete had a Dungeons and Dragons tournament game to plan for and a new adventure module to design. That was his plan. She liked D&D so they would work on the game in her café. So, with laptops open they connected to the cafe’s Wi-Fi and pulled out a couple of well used old school hardbacked guides to dungeons and design and got to work.

“Hey Zack,” a friendly female voice said from beside him.

Looking up from his computer he was looking into Elena’s dark eyes and pretty face as she stood at the table. She wore an apron over her jeans and t-shirt, dark brown hair up in a ponytail, she looked cute and from her smile happy to see him.

“Elena,” he said, watching her face the flirty line he had in mind gone from his lips at the sight of her. “This is my friend, Pete,” was all he said.

“Nice to meet you,” Elena gave Pete a little wave then turned back to Zack.

“My mom said you and Danika came by on Sunday.”

He tried to be casual, “Yeah, we played pickleball and she suggested we try your café,” he answered.

Elena smiled at his answer, knowing. “Well, I’m glad you came by today. I see you had more of mom’s baklava.” She said looking at the crumbs on his plate.

“Yes, it was good. Another reason to come back.” He said. He wanted to turn the conversation to her.

Elena moved to stand behind Zack where she could see over his shoulder and look at his computer. She smelled nice, like a bakery. Her face was close to his. He moved a little so she could see his work.

“That looks like the new scenario for Sunday’s match?” she said still reading over his shoulder.

“Yeah, it was just released at noon. I’m D-m-Ing on Sunday for our game. You? Your mom mentioned you were a Dungeon Leader?” He said trying to turn the conversation.

He got a little laugh as she pulled out a chair and sat. “Yeah, Mom tries, I am DM for my girls on Sunday. I think we are in the same bracket?”

She sat down between him and Pete, her eyes on both of them. Pete was quiet just watching Zack.

With a few clicks, Zack had the competitive Dungeon and Dragons bracket for their region open.

“Let’s see you are the Fire Born Ladies?” he said having done his research.

“Yes,” she gave him a smile. “And you are the Steel Dragons.”

He could see she had a comment on her lips. Zack went first.

“I see we are neck and neck with your team just a few points behind us,” he said turning his computer so she could see.

Elena looked at the ranked list and then made her offer.

“I think my girls can beat your ‘Steel Dragons’. When the match ends Sunday evening Fire Born will be on top or at least in front of the Dragons, I bet,” she stated matter of fact.

Zack didn’t think so, but he nodded. “I don’t think so, our team is solid,” he said glancing at Pete who gave Zack an affirming look, staying out of the conversation.

“Is that an official bet?” he said. Liking Elena’s confidence, she had ‘the look’ of someone ready for a challenge and confidence in her success.

“It is and we can keep this between us DMs,” she said.

Zack nodded his head, waiting.

“My team wins you are my training partner for an afternoon. I need a new one as my last partner got injured.” She said.

He assumed she was talking about running, so no problem.

“Okay. “When my team wins you take me on a date, within the next two weeks,” he said trying to be smart about his obvious ask.

Pete was typing away on his laptop, glancing at Elena.

“Agreed. Now, I need to get back to work. We close in 30 minutes at 7. I’ll see you Saturday at regionals?”

“Yes, a big group of us are going out to cheer on Danika and the team from Saint-U.”

“Nice. I’ll talk to you after, my mother is bringing some cakes so go find her. I know she would like to say hello.”

“I will. By the way, what are you training for that you need me as a partner?” He asked finally realizing from the look on Pete’s face he might have walked into a trap.

Standing, hands on the back of the chair she pursed her lips for a moment “I do some fencing and need a partner to work with before my next tournament.”

“Oh, I can do that, if you win.” He said with a smile.

“Great well I am glad you came by, stop by the counter on your way out and I will give you something to take with you,” she said before going back to her work behind the counter. The other girl was busy cleaning tables and sweeping the floor.

He turned back to Pete who just spun his computer so he could see the screen.

Oh shit!

He was looking at a different Elena than the pretty slender girl who ran past him on the trail last weekend or just stood next to him smelling nice.

The sweaty face of Elena, hair matted, fully armored in the plate and chain mail of a medieval knight gripping a long sword looked back at him. The caption on the USA Armored Sports webpage read Elena Robinson July 2029 Fighter of the Month. There was an article about her and links to videos of some of her best fights.

Pete sent the information to Zack’s screen. The Dungeon design work was forgotten while he and Pete spent the time until closing reading about the sport of armored combat and what they could about Elena. She was tough and known for her speed over strength. Elena was competitive but not the best, yet, in her age bracket. She had been training in Western-style martial arts, sword work, for just short of two years. With her speed she was dangerous said one article praising her fighting style. Elena could be rough on her those she fought having knocked out two opponents and sent one to the hospital. All this despite the use of protective gear, armor, and blunt weapons.

Zack knew about the sport of armored combat. Most of the competitions were done at tournament-style events where individuals and teams battled the old way with swords and shields for points and prestige. He had been to a small tournament in 2027 while still in Europe and found it entertaining.

He would watch Elena’s videos when he got home. What had he agreed to? What would she do to him with that big blade? What happened to her regular training partner? The events page listed a tournament near Nashville in November, next month. He wasn’t sure if he should push hard to win on Sunday or what. He was intrigued and a tad scared of his prospective date.

On the way out, Elena gave each of them a cardboard box.

“We bake fresh daily, so these are for you,” she said.

Zack thanked her, watching her face for any sign of her plans for him. Nothing, just big intelligent eyes watching him leave the cafe. He tried to imagine her in heavy armor wielding a sword, a scary but also a strangely erotic image.

The door chimed behind them on their way out. He kept himself from looking back to check if she was there watching.


Friday Evening - Steele Residence

Eva Plays Mom

Zack took Melisa’s advice to pay attention to his current girlfriends, in this case, Olivia. She lay in his arms on the entertainment room floor where tonight Zack’s extended family had ‘pitched camp’. This was Eva’s idea, to have an old-fashioned pajama party after they got back from dinner. His parents were gone for a few days and on their way to Virginia. Eva was in charge.

Eva, who was from Estonia, had said this was what they were going to do. She wanted to make a fort out of blankets tell stories and drink wine. It’s what American families did, right? The little girl part of her 23-year-old personality on full display. They all went along, getting blankets and pillows and changing into their pajamas, throwing a sheet over a few chairs for the fort. And drinking his parent’s better vintages of wine.

The Friday evening party was small. It was just the four of them until Pete, whom Zack invited, unexpectedly brought along a date, Tiffany Wilks. The pair borrowed pajamas and got comfortable. Zack was lying with Olivia while Eva, Heidi, Pete, and Tiffany lay around him. While on the big screen TV, various video streams were playing entertaining feeds from dancing cats to amateur porn. He was enjoying himself.

He felt Olivia’s warm breath on his neck as his right hand played around inside her unbuttoned top. She kissed his neck slowly, biting his ear lobe, as he ran his hand over her firm small breasts. She was a year younger than him, fifteen, and had beautiful long black hair that hung down to her waist. Olivia was also one of Hannah’s best friends. While she kissed him, her right hand was down the front of his pajama shorts. They had been this way for a while lying on a quilt, Zack’s head on a pillow half watching TV while they kissed and touched. Slowly warming each other while the others partied around them.

Pete, instead of spending time with Tiffany, had knelt behind a topless Eva massaging her shoulders as she sat on a pillow. They were close to Zack, just an arm’s length away, so he could watch them both, in turn, they had their eyes on Zack and Olivia. Tiffany was inside the ‘fort’ with Heidi, where he couldn’t see them. From their voices and the sounds Tiffany was making, he was pretty sure his sister was introducing the younger girl to ‘Fred’ her favorite curved glass dildo.

“You ready?” He asked, his face turned to hers in the low light of the room.

She stopped kissing his neck long enough to answer “Yeah.”

Olivia leaned back and let him take off her top. He kissed a dark nipple before he let her go.

She knew what he wanted and in no time his shorts were off and so were her pajama bottoms.

Before she settled her hips over his face, he watched Pete make a bold move on Eva. Pete glanced at Zack as he pushed thick blonde hair out of the way he placed a kiss on the older woman’s neck and then moved a hand from her shoulder to one of her large breasts. Eva responded by slapping his hand, playfully, before she leaned back into the teenager turning her face to Pete for a kiss. Pete obliged, kissing her on the lips and wrapping his arms under her breasts as they fell backward on the carpet, the massage over.

Olivia’s hairy little pussy blocked his vision and what those two were up to. He didn’t care he had a pussy in his face and a tight ass to hold onto. Zack reached up and pulled her hips down further over his face as his mouth found her cunt lips. At the same time, he felt the wonderful warmth of her mouth on his cock.


“Hey, you two slow down,” Eva said as she kicked his foot.

Zack pulled his mouth off Olivia’s juicy pussy hole and twisted his head so he could see Eva standing next to them, hands on her hips. Pete lay on the floor behind her, hands behind his head and a smile on his face with his hard cock pointing in the air.

“What,” he and Olivia said at the same time. His cock was now free of her lips.

“Time to go upstairs to the big bed,” she said device in hand. “Plus, your parents would appreciate a higher-quality video, I’m sure.” She said in her sexy-sounding accented English.

With that pronouncement, she left them to go to the kitchen.

Zack sat up after Olivia rolled off him. Pete was already on his feet, naked his cock hard standing out from his dark pubes. Zack was in the same state.

Olivia looked at Pete’s cock then Zack’s.

“Poor boys, you are gonna have to wait,” she teased as she picked up her pajama bottoms.

Zack didn’t bother with his pajamas. In the ‘fort,’ Heidi and Tiffany were sitting up, both naked. He watched as his sister pulled her dildo from Tiffany’s small pussy.

It didn’t look like it had been in very far. But Tiff’s face and chest were flushed, satisfied.

He went to the kitchen, Pete on his heels. Zack poured them each fresh glasses of good Syrah red wine from near Santa Barbara, California. A gift from Bethany. It was smooth and went down easy.

Pete looked at the bottle, picked it up read the label.

“Bethany?” Pete asked as he set the bottle down and took another sip.

“Yeah, her parents sent us a case as a thank you when she returned to Nashville at the end of summer,” he said. Not to mention the invitation to visit their home in California.

Bethany had waited until late Thursday evening to post the Sex Date video from their date. Just 20 minutes of an edited video set to the music of her stripping and then fucking. Bethany looked amazing, of course. He and Pete hadn’t talked about the video. Zack assumed Pete would have been alerted when she posted any video.

‘It’s pretty good,” Pete stood on the other side of the granite-topped island sipping his wine.

Eva gave them a look that said come on as she took a bottle of wine with her and headed for the stairs.

He decided to say something while his friend was relaxed, on the path to getting laid tonight.

“You know, Bethany asked about you the other night.” He said truthfully.

“Really?” His face was suddenly alert, eyes smiling. “What did she say?”

“She just asked a bunch of questions and if you were seeing anyone.”

“Cool. I saw the new video.” Pete said, his voice even his eyes on Zack’s.

“I didn’t think you would mind us getting together. It was just make-up for her not being at the party Saturday,” he said evenly. “Short notice.”

“That’s okay. I’m glad she asked about me. Though I had a date of my own.” Pete said a slight smirk on his face.

Zack hadn’t known, but then again, he was wrapped up in himself and his family’s little drama all week.

Pete reached across the countertop to where his device sat. Tapped the screen a few times and showed Zack a picture.

“Sonya, really?”

he said, looking at a picture of Pete in bed, straddling long-legged Sonya one hand on a boob as she smiled up at her ceiling cameras from her back.

“Yeah, her guardian contacted my mom on Sunday about a Sex Date. Of course, I went, also on Tuesday. She was fun, she lives with an older widow who left us alone for the evening.

Sonya told me her parents are still out in Chicago.”

Zack took that as an answer that all was good, no hard feelings for Zack going it alone with his best friend’s crush. Pete was unaware of who Sonya’s parents were. It was interesting that the popular Sophomore chose his friend for a date.

“Come on Zack,” Heidi said standing with Tiffany at the bottom of the stairs “Bring the bottle” she added showing him her empty glass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.