Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence - Cover

Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 5th place Best Incest Story 2023. A story set in the Sex Date Universe. The Steele family throws a sexy swinging party for the Sinclair family. Things get tough at work for Brock, requiring action. The party moves to the next level between teenage Zack and his ladies. The action moves overseas and Passion and Violence collide. International and Nashville locations. The family comes together in a New Years Eve foursome. Updated March 2024.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Clergy  

Note to readers. Reminder there is a cast list at the beginning of the story that contains additional character details and descriptions.

Saturday night

Interludes

The two glass tumblers full of amber colored whisky sat on the bar top in front of Zack. Melisa’s face was close to his over the bar, close enough to kiss before he took his dad his drink. She kissed him lightly on the lips before stepping back and crossing her arms over her breasts. The gorgeous collegiate swimmer had filled two glasses with Macallum 18. A double for his dad and a single finger over ice for him. All the better for the party on the back patio.

“Hey, Zack?” he heard Michelle say from behind him as she strolled topless over the grass and came to a stop next to him.

At first glance, he thought his sister’s band friend was a little drunk, but with her personality, it was hard to tell some days. The coppery redhead had ditched her top.

Michelle was pale skinned like many true redheads and his eyes told him she had average sized pink tipped tits. Swaying just a little she steadied herself with a hand on the bar.

“Michelle,” he said, turning from Melisa.

“Can I get a few shots? For the party back there?” Michelle asked Melisa, her voice a little too loud. “Some of that flavored vodka?”

“Sure, I’ll pour you a few shots of blackberry,” Melisa said, already taking a bottle of Belvedere Polish Vodka from the table behind her.

They stood in silence for a moment as Melisa worked while Zack watched. Her golden-blonde hair, bleached from countless hours in swimming pools, was tied up in a fashionable ponytail showing off her strong neck and shoulders. Her big naked breasts stood round and firm on top of her well-developed chest muscles. Melisa’s tall swimsuit clad body had graced the covers of more than a few sports and fitness magazines over the last few years as she worked her way onto the US National Swim Team. Melisandre was gorgeous, Zack was a lucky guy to have her as a companion.

“Well, I should take these drinks over to my dad,” he said watching Michelle’s face as she turned to him, hands resting on the bar.

Michelle was a year older than him, seventeen, a senior at Saint-U. Same as Heidi. The two had been middle school friends and picked up their friendship when his sister returned at the end of May. She was odd but in a fun way, a music dork who meant well.

“You’re missing a good party back there Zack?” she paused “You should join us,” she said laying a hand on his arm. “We’re going to light the fire pit now and Kate and I are going to play some music, just like at band camp?” Leaning a little closer her shoulder bumped his as Melisa put six full shot glasses on a tray.

“Sounds fun Michelle,” he replied, not committing.

Zack was tempted. She was cute and drunk, and it felt like his cock had been hard for way too long without relief. Her invitation was obvious. Instead of picking up his drink, he put his hand on her ass. Smooth and tight. She had on a small thong that did little to cover anything more than her mons. He rubbed his hand over her ass cheek for a moment, enjoying the feel of her smooth warm skin.

Michelle smiled her toothy freckly faced smile as her left hand found the front of his boxers and stiff cock.

“Your drinks are ready,” Melisa said as she pushed the small server tray at Michelle.

“And I should be going. I really need to take my dad his drink now,” Zack stumbled over his words as Michelle’s warm hand reached down inside his silk boxers to his cock.

Getting the message, the redhead gave Zack a look that said ‘Are you sure’ as she slowly took her hand off his dick. “Come find me when you’re ready. I learned a few things at band camp this summer. Tricks even your sister doesn’t know.” Michelle teased as she took the tray of shot glasses. She laid a wet kiss on his cheek before she left.

“Okay, I will,” he said. Already regretting not following her back to the party as he watched her walk away, such a cute ass.

“Good choice,” Melisa said as she gave him a proper kiss on the lips, wet and familiar, her eyes promising more later.

“Go, your dad is waiting. I’ll come check on you soon,” Melisa said stepping back from the bar and folding her muscular arms over her breasts as Zack took the two glasses of whisky.


Brock felt like a traffic cop, waving people through the patio. First Ruth, followed by the new girl, Taylor. Ruth apologized for interrupting as she went to feed her daughter, promising to be back shortly. On their heels his neighbors with their prize Josh. They asked if he had a bedroom they could use. Brock gave them directions to one of the guest bedrooms on the first floor.

Eva as always was doing a good job servicing his cock her pretty blonde head in his lap. In between playing traffic cop, he had taken off Eva’s bra. But for his empty whisky glass, life was good.

In front of him, Fr. O’Malley had the best of both worlds going on as the middle person in a massage train in the center of the Jacuzzi. He had his hands on Sarah, working on her upper back as she floated in front of him a relaxed smile on her face as the priest’s strong fingers massaged her neck and shoulders. Behind him, Sister Ana sat on the edge of the bench seat with her small hands working on his back. A very pretty picture.

Even as Ana worked on O’Malley her eyes found his, blue he thought, she smiled as she worked, occasionally biting her lip as she concentrated on the task. Brock just needed an opening. Eva was doing an excellent job of getting him ready. He blew little rings of cigar smoke into the air.

Danika and Rebekah had not moved much, lost in each other as they licked and fingered each other. Another pretty picture, two busty teenagers locked in their lesbian sixty-nine. Rebekah really did have a nice thick, not fat, ass.


Zack stopped at the edge of the wood deck taking it all in for a second. The threesome with Sarah in the hot tub. Kind of cool. Sarah getting fucked by Father O’Malley and Sister Ana would be good for her as she was new to Saint-U. His dad and Eva were together on the loveseat. Eva was topless and had her head down sucking his dad’s cock. Not an unusual sight on the patio.

His eyes were drawn to his two friends on the chaise lounge. Rebekah’s dark head between Danika’s knees. No doubt as to the girls’ interest in each other even after a long summer apart.

“Hey Dad, I have your drink.” He said as he walked around the Jacuzzi and handed his dad the whisky glass.

“I see you got one for yourself,” Brock said as he raised his glass at Zack, a toast.

Zack took a sip, the liqueur burning a bit as he looked for a place to sit. The other chaise lounge was open.

Zack sat, close to his two friends. He was tempted to touch one of them before sitting back, drink in hand, just watching.

“Hey Zack,” Rebekah said as she lifted her face from Danika’s pussy.

“Rebekah,” he replied holding his glass as he watched her wet shiny face.

She glanced around and saw the threesome then looked at Eva and Brock.

“I’m glad you joined us but you’re a little overdressed,” she said looking at him her eyes dropping to his boxers.

“Oh, well I can fix that,” he said setting his glass on the padded cushion.

Things went downhill in a good way from there.


Zack found himself ‘alone’ with Danika for a moment when Rebekah stood up to go look at the basket of ‘toys’ by the sauna. His silk boxers were tossed aside now.

His friend’s face and upper chest were flush, pink, and red. Resting her head on the small pillow, she eyed Zack through loose strands of damp hair falling across her face. Zack admired her small upturned nose, the shiny diamond studs in each of her ear lobes along with the light dusting of makeup on her cheeks. Danika’s breasts lay heavy on her chest, big pink capped pale mountains, and a neatly trimmed blonde bush between her legs. Laying there Danika looked truly beautiful, wow. He moved, kneeling next to her on the wood deck as she held his eyes.

“Hello,” he said settling down next to his friend.

“Hello Zack,” Danika replied, eyes on him, turning her head.

Zack touched her breasts as he leaned in to kiss her, going on impulse. His right hand reached over to her left breast pinching her nipple, firm to his touch. She moaned as their lips met her breath warm as he placed his lips over hers, a hand finding his neck and pulling him down. Open mouthed they kissed with tongues playing tag as their feelings became more urgent. Even as they kissed, he continued to tease her nipples, moving his hand to her right tit, fingers toying with the stiff areola.

While they kissed, he reached for Danika’s left breast again, but he found another hand already there.

Pausing his long kiss, he saw Eva kneeling across from him, a hand on Danika’s boob. She smiled, mischievously, at Zack.

“Do you mind if I join you?” Eva asked even as she moved her face closer to Danika’s.

Danika shook her head back and forth on the pillow “Not at all”. She reached her left hand up pulling Eva’s face to hers.

Zack rolled with the moment. Dropping his mouth to Danika’s big right breast and sucking on her tit, his eyes took in the two blondes as they kissed passionately. In the back of his brain, he realized this was a rare first in their little circle. Eva had never been with Danika as far as he knew. Eva always being elsewhere. After a long kiss, once more they traded places as Danika pulled Zack’s face to hers. Eva moved her lips down the girl’s shoulder to Danika’s tit again, her left hand between Danika’s knees.

“Hey, I leave you for a moment...” Rebekah’s playful voice said beside him as she settled on her knees at the end of the chaise. A new toy in her hand.


Brock encouraged Eva to join his son and Danika. He knew Eva was currently ‘exploring’ when it came to women and girls. Joining in would be good for her and free him up.

The last game must have been a short one. Before Eva slid off the love seat a large happy group of Van Winters and Sinclairs along with a few new friends walked quietly as possible through the patio and into the house, trying not to disturb their little party. Brad and his wife Lindsey were among them, and so was Sonya. The tall fourteen-year-old paused for a moment watching her parents in the hot tub with Sarah before one of the men took her arm as the group passed around their little party. Lindsey and Brad both gave Brock a nod, approving of the party that included their eldest daughter. Sonya ignored him.

Now Brock sat with his hard cock curving up from his crotch as he watched those on the patio have fun as he drank good whisky. Fr. O’Malley had turned Sarah around and she sat on his lap as they kissed in the middle of the Jacuzzi, one hand on her breast and another supporting her hips. Not needed, Ana pushed herself back and up on the edge of the tub, her eyes on Brock.

Brock glanced down at his device as Ana got out of the hot tub. The feed was from the guest bedroom he had sent his neighbors and Josh to.

His suspicions were confirmed as he watched Josh, who was on his knees in the center of the bed, sucking the banker’s cock while his wife was doing things with her hands and mouth behind Josh. Enough of that, he tapped the screen flipping the feed to the front living room and the big group.

Sister Ana took Eva’s vacant place next to him. She was pretty, her cute body dripping wet from the hot tub, she didn’t bother with a towel. Her eyes watching his, Ana reached for the drink in Brock’s hand.


Zack glanced up from Danika in time to watch sexy Sister Ana sit down with his dad. Any closer she would be in his dad’s lap. He hadn’t seen the nun naked before tonight, she was a good looking woman and confident, for sure. Not so different from the outgoing and entertaining music teacher she was at school.

Rebekah had a large, curved glass dildo in her hand and was slowly working it inside Danika’s pussy, her legs spread wide as the Jewish girl expertly worked the fake cock back and forth, teasing her friend. Zack sat back on his knees, his hands resting on Danika’s chest, watching as she and Eva kissed. Both of Danika’s arms were now draped behind the dirty blonde’s head pulling her face to hers. Kneeling as he was, he had to be careful of his dick so as not to bump the frame of the chaise. He turned his attention to his friend’s pussy, covered in neatly trimmed blonde hair, wet from all the attention. As Rebekah used the tempered glass cock on her, Zack placed a finger over where he thought her clit was just at the top of her hairy slit, always a bit hard to find without help he found. Danika was squirming, her hips twisting side to side from the glass cock, Zack’s fingers on her mons and chest, and Eva’s kisses. She moaned, making little noises, and complained pushing his hands away from her tits even as she arched her body, enjoying every moment as her body was rolled by orgasms.

Zack and Rebekah worked in tandem grinning at each other as they played Danika like a musical instrument. They applied pressure and touch to her sensitive erogenous zones causing her to moan and squirm even as she continued to kiss Eva. Eva’s left hand also roamed over Danika touching her nipples, breasts, and face. After a while Zack sat back and reached for his whisky, taking sips of the amber liquor until the glass was nearly empty. He was having fun and the drink was going to his head.

Putting the empty glass down he glanced behind Rebekah at the Jacuzzi. Sarah was out of the water on the edge of the hot tub her legs spread. Holding onto her thighs, Fr. O’Malley slowly pushed his cock inside her while her arms hung behind his neck. For just an instant Sarah’s eyes caught Zack’s looking at her as the priest fucked her, his long thick cock began steadily working in and out of her cunt as he held open her legs.

Embarrassed, ashamed, unhappy? He wasn’t sure what he saw in her eyes. Sarah quickly broke eye contact with Zack and returned her attention to the older man as his pace picked up, she began to make little noises. Sounds he was familiar with. Zack took it all in, looking inside himself to see if he felt jealous or any other emotion before he returned his attention to Rebekah who had a joyful playful look on her face. He felt nothing.

Rebekah played the dildo around Danika’s vulva and inside her pussy. Zack wanted her, to touch her breasts, to kiss his beautiful sex goddess from the Levant, his friend.

“Kiss me,” he said, leaning towards Rebekah.

“Okay.” Was her simple reply as she moved her face towards him.

They kissed over Danika’s dildo filled pussy where their faces met. Open mouthed kisses, tongues seeking the other, and sloppy wet. Zack stopped teasing Danika’s clit and reached for one of Rebekah’s round breasts, holding it, and running his hand over the dark nipple. She moaned into his mouth, but she didn’t forget their friend.

Rebekah soon broke from his kiss, “She needs a real cock now Zack, get up here,” Rebekah instructed her voice a bit flustered, pulling away from him as she took the dildo from Danika’s pussy.

“Are you sure?” He wasn’t asking Danika. The whisky doing its job, he was relaxed, feeling good, his cock hard.

She gave him a pointed look that said, ‘Just do as I say’.

“Yes, and I’ll take care of Eva,” Rebekah said as she pointed the glass cockhead at Eva’s ass where she knelt over Danika at the other end of the chaise. Eva still had on her thong, but he was sure that was not going to stop Rebekah.

Zack did as he was told, taking her place at the end of the chaise.

He would have to kneel between her legs and hope the piece of Swedish patio furniture would support his efforts. His thoughts of the mysterious girl from this morning were forgotten as he played with three of the most desirable women he knew.

“Rebekah, not so fast,” he said as he reached for her shoulder before she could move to Eva.

“What?” she said from her knees looking up at him and his cock, now next to her face.

“Please.” He said as he reached for her head.

Rebekah pursed her lips for a moment looking at his cock, leaking precum and hard in her face. Her dark eyes stared at him for a moment before her right hand reached for him.

“She’s all wet but I’m not,” Zack said pointing a finger at Danika’s wet pussy.

“Sure, but I’m going to just lube you up a little,” she licked her lips once before she began.

Zack knew Rebekah was not a big fan of sucking cock, and giving head, so her saying yes even for a short time was something special.

Rebekah began by kissing his cock head and then using her tongue and lips on his shaft as her left hand took hold of his balls. Zack gently took a handful of chestnut hair with his right hand. Movement behind him made him glance over his shoulder. His dad stood behind him while Ana was on her knees on the chaise cushion, her hands wrapped around his dad’s cock.

His dad looked happy and seeing his look he gave Zack an approving grin before turning his attention back to the blonde nun at his feet. Zack did the same, returning his attention to Rebekah while keeping an eye on Danika and Eva. Eva now sprawled across Danika’s chest as the two made out oblivious to those around them.


Brock and Sister Ana had gotten acquainted as the foursome in front of them got busy. He had met Ana previously at Saint-U but had mostly talked about Heidi and her music if he remembered correctly. They shared his glass of whisky passing it back and forth as they eyed each other making small talk. She had clear pale blue eyes and nice skin with just a touch of makeup on her cheekbones.

He knew that as soon as he made a move on Ana there was no stopping. Touching her tit or kissing her would be the signal to her body and that he was ready for sex. His hard cock said go, do it now, but he waited as they continued to talk. He needed something first. Ana wore a gold ring on her left hand, she belonged to God, or was it secretly for O’Malley, it didn’t matter to him so much the ‘who’, but he would ask.

He looked to the hot tub, the massage was over, and the two were kissing as the priest’s hands played over the fifteen-year-old’s chest and back as she sat in his lap in the middle of the tub. Brock waited until O’Malley pushed Sarah back against the edge of the hot tub and he looked his way, seeing Ana sitting next to him.

“Do you mind?” Brock asked as he looked at Ana next to him, resting a hand on her thigh.

O’Malley his hands full with the teenager glanced at the two of them and gave Brock the guy nod of affirmation.

“No. She’s all yours,” is all he said. The priest looked at Ana for a moment then Brock before returning his attention to Sarah. Ana watched Brock the whole time a little smile-smirk on her face never looking at O’Malley as she sipped from the whisky glass.

It was a power game Brock understood well. A man taking another man’s woman. Getting him to say ‘yes’ to the other man fucking what he considered his. It was caveman genetics that the woke liberal world of science could not change, it just was. Ana of course had free will, but this was the game tonight. He would expect O’Malley to go after Eva or Julia to plant his seed in what was Brock’s. He expected it. His wives would decide.

On the chaise, Danika was lost to the earthly world as she was assaulted from three sides by her lovers from head to toe with lips, hands, and dildo. Eva at her head kissing the girl while his son and Rebekah teased and played with her gorgeous body. His son was making short work of his drink and soon was kissing Rebekah as he pawed her chest. After a couple of minutes, the two broke off their kiss as Rebekah pulled the dildo out of Danika and scooted off to her right towards Eva.

Zack stood and pulled his fancy cotton t-shirt over his head tossing it on top of the discarded bras and panties. His young teen cock was hard as a rail spike. Danika lay there her legs spread lost to the world as she made out with Eva.

Ana broke into his thoughts or read his mind, “Let’s join them?” she said.

He was not sure if that was a question, but it was a good idea. Brock looked at his cigar in the ashtray at his elbow, it was out. His glass was empty, and he felt the alcohol now as he stood. Ana stood next to him tall but still a head shorter. A glance at his device showed that the party in the living room was in full swing. Ana took his hand, and they went to the other chaise stepping around the teenagers and Eva.

“Take the cushion, put it on the ground, that will be better for us,” Ana said, in charge.

He rubbed his right hand up and down her smooth back stopping at her small ass before he did as asked. The cushion off the chaise he did his part and pushed the frame back out of the way next to his gas BBQ grill.

Ana didn’t waste time as she knelt on the cushion a couple of feet from his son and Danika. She sat up on her knees waiting for him smiling.

Brock, still partially dressed, pulled his t-shirt over his head tossing it aside. He stood in front of Ana with her pretty face level with his stiff cock.

Eva had done a good job on him but letting Ana have at him would smooth the journey to her pussy. Looking at her, the kids at school were right, even naked Ana looked like the young carefree actress from the decades old movie about Austrian teens and their musical nanny just before the start of World War II. Short blonde hair, perky breasts, with a joyful naughty smile he could see Ms. Andrews in her and he wanted Sister Ana, now.

Brock stood near his son as a beautiful willing woman sucking on his cock as he toyed with her hair and breasts. He felt happy as he watched Ana and the teens and Eva do their sexy thing. The Nun’s wet lips on his cock felt like heaven. His wife and daughter were in the backyard somewhere down by Aphrodite. Maybe he would go and find them after he was done with Ana, or maybe not.


Rebekah was true to her word she did not blow him for long before she took her mouth off his cock. She used her whole wet mouth on him.

Kissing his circumcised head, licking his shaft but mostly just working his shaft back and forth in her mouth until she leaned back pulling off, done. The blow job felt nice and got him worked up, ready to fuck.

“Go ahead,” Rebekah said as she reached for Danika’s knees moving her legs apart. At the same time, Eva was lying across Danika’s upper chest, the two girls almost breast to breast talking quietly as they touched each other oblivious to what was happening at the foot of the chaise.

“Thanks!” he said.

She gave him a look that said we’ll continue this later. At least that’s what he hoped, with her mom of course.

Group sex at least as far as he had experienced it in the last few months was often about the quality of the transition from the old partner to the new. A good swap kept the momentum and party going, sometimes one partner did not even know they were with someone new. Fumble and the moment could be lost, or the experience became more complicated. Eva had Danika’s full attention. Rebekah waited until he was ready to enter his friend before she made contact with Eva.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.