Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence - Cover

Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 5th place Best Incest Story 2023. A story set in the Sex Date Universe. The Steele family throws a sexy swinging party for the Sinclair family. Things get tough at work for Brock, requiring action. The party moves to the next level between teenage Zack and his ladies. The action moves overseas and Passion and Violence collide. International and Nashville locations. The family comes together in a New Years Eve foursome. Updated March 2024.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Clergy  

Saturday Morning, before the party

The Girl

Zack picked up his pace keeping Danika in sight on the well-worn dirt trail. His ASICS trail runners pounding the ground as he worked on controlling his breathing in the cool morning air as he glanced at the fitness band data on his left wrist. He knew the last half mile of the trail curved uphill through some trees before sloping down to the flat ground and the parking lot where they would finish. In front of and behind them ran other teenagers from the cross-country teams like Saint U. Zack assumed there were others in the stream of bodies like him who were just running because they were invited and were not smart enough to say no.

This morning was just a 5-mile trail run in Sanders Ferry Park outside of Nashville. Danika had asked Zack to come out and try it, trail running. Make it a date, with her and her friends. She and her teammates were nearing the end of the cross-country season which ended in early November and had been doing well. Regional Championships would be held at this park next weekend, so it was a good place to train for the 3.1-mile race. Of course, as the owner of a pickup truck with an extended cab, Zack could take more people along with their gym bags and the coolers needed for hanging out at the lake afterward. Plus, it got him out of the house while his mom prepared for tonight’s party.

While he was stretching with Danika and her friends, Zack noticed the pretty brunette as she got out of an older model Honda that parked next to his truck. Two other girls got out of the car with her, but this girl had something about her that he couldn’t put his finger on, outside of her pretty face. Danika and her girlfriends gave polite hellos to the other girls, no one he knew or had seen before, as they started to stretch nearby.

Zack wore shorts and a sweat-wicking Saint-U athletic shirt while Danika and the girls wore ass-hugging running shorts and tight form-fitting sports bras, everyone sporting a fitness band on a wrist. Being a busty girl, it looked like Danika had her 32D girls locked down tight in her dark green sports bra, and like her friends, she did not bother with a tank top or shirt. Everyone warming up in the parking lot had that fit long-distance runner look, something Zack knew he lacked. Zack had not been much of a runner in the past but stretching his legs out on a long run would only help his conditioning for baseball season. He was game to give it a try, especially if it meant hanging out with all these girls. Soon other cars full of teenage boys and girls ready to hit the trail joined them in the parking lot and sorted themselves into school teams as they warmed up.

Danika told him that the three girls from the Honda were on a team at a girls-only private academy in Nashville. Most everyone here this morning was getting ready for the regional finals next weekend and then State if they did well.

So they all ran taking off as if some silent signal had been given in the parking lot.

Danika was good and led off for the girls from her Saint-U team. The boys being stronger and faster took off first, but Zack stayed back to run with Danika. She kidded him a bit and encouraged him all the while pushing herself, in training. By the halfway point of the 5-mile trail, the runners had become mixed with faster and slower runners from various schools running along with each other, not racing yet but competing all the same.

At the top of the hill before the long downhill to the parking lot, the pretty girl he had noticed earlier, who had nice, strong-looking tanned legs passed him on a wide turn and then slowed letting him catch up so she could run alongside him.

“Not a runner?” She teased suddenly smiling at him as she barely exerted any effort, or so it appeared to Zack who was breathing hard and sweating.

“Not yet,” was all Zack could say trying to keep up with the girl and not look tired. A strong long nose, dark eyebrows, a wide white smile, her chestnut ponytail bobbing behind her head as her feet hit the ground. Like him, she had ASICS on her feet and she wore a plain white tank top over her blue sports bra, a petite girl.

At the top of the low hill, they could see Danika in front of them, not far, running with an easy grace.

“She’s good,” the girl said looking down the trail at Danika.

“Yes. She’s a friend of mine. Danika got me to come out and run this morning,” he said as the girl continued to run alongside him.

“But I’m faster. See you at the parking lot.” She said as she suddenly sped up giving him a wave as she left him to eat her dust.

With that, she continued to speed up until she was just behind Danika. Zack kicked it into gear keeping the two athletic girls in sight.

Zack cruised into the parking lot as the two girls finished strong, the brunette and Danika side by side as they slowed. The only two girls yet in the parking lot.

Several of the boys gave them appreciative looks as the two cute girls slowed down, side by side. Strawberry blonde and busty vs reddish brown and slender, both girls of similar height on fast strong legs. The two stopped at the back of his truck with hands on their hips while they caught their breath.

He didn’t get a chance to talk one-on-one with the girl before they all left for the lake in the middle of the park. Most everyone who had been running drove over to the lake for a late breakfast pulling food containers filled with healthy selections from their cars while some went for coffee at one of the lakeside cafes. Zack, Danika, and the two other girls got coffee and took their breakfast down to one of the picnic areas near the lake’s edge, joining the other runners. Some brought folding camping chairs and others sat at the tables.

Once in the lakeside parking lot, Zack made a point to walk past the Honda the girl drove and noted the parking pass on the windshield and the name of the private academy she attended in Nashville.

If Danika noticed his curiosity, she didn’t say anything as she was busy talking with her two friends. In the picnic area, everyone was having a nice time, even Zack who was not very interested in the strategy of long-distance racing. Had this been a bunch of baseball players, they would have kept to themselves but the cross-country teams, from at least three different schools, sat near each other. The three girls from the Honda had taken seats in camping chairs at the edge of the group. Zack was intrigued, he didn’t know why, maybe it was the small things or the big one, none of the three girls had gone topless as they sat quietly at the edge of the group.

Being 2029, most of the guys, Zack included, and half of the girls had taken off their sweaty shirts and sports bras, and were enjoying the mild October sun and refreshing lake breeze on their naked chests in the public park. Danika had not and neither had the three girls from the all-girls school.

Zack didn’t let his eyes linger on the naked breasts of the girls around him, more interested in those who had not. Free the nipple had been a rallying cry when he was younger, so his sister reminded him from time to time. Being topless in a park for girls and guys was pretty normal these days and in Germany where he had spent almost two years, it was almost expected.

Danika saw Zack looking at her sitting there still in her damp sports bra as she sipped an iced coffee looking out over the lake at the boats on the water.

“What?” she asked seeing his look.

“Keeping your bra on?” he teased her a little and made sure to smile as he looked at her pretty topless friends around her. Danika’s shyness and aloofness to him were the main reason he had paid to fuck her at the Brothel Night fundraiser in April, where he saw her big chest for the first time. She had been shy then too. This was all before he was introduced to her incestuous extended family, and he saw a different side of her.

“You think I should?” she asked, genuine in her query he could tell. She was shy at school the polar opposite of her private family life.

Zack now knew she had a well-managed public persona one that was quiet, conservative, and smart, a girl with big goals.

Of the dozen girls sitting near them, Danika probably had the biggest chest, maybe one other older girl from another school was her equal, who was already sitting topless across the circle from them. He got the feeling she thought people would stare at her. Well, she had a nice rack but hiding them in the bra wouldn’t stop the quiet curiosity of her teammates.

“I think it would be good for you,” he said meaning it. She was shy and if he was to ask either of his counselors, they would tell him it was her big boobs, breasts most girls would kill for, that made her shy to show off. Even a little fear of being made fun of. Girls, he couldn’t figure them out.

Danika sat quietly for a moment then turned away from him on the picnic table bench, showing him her back.

“Go ahead then, give me a hand,” she arched her back a little straightening up as she sat feet flat on the ground hands on her thighs both watching the conversation around them.

No one was paying them much attention.

Zack had lost track of the number of times he had taken Danika’s top off in the last six months, but this was a first, taking off her sports bra in front of her school friends.

Now he bet a couple of people in the circle of runners participated in sex dating and had seen a video or two of Danika and even Zack but those things weren’t talked about in public, yet.

Looking at her back, sizing her up though he was familiar with her measurements. A busty 32D she had good heavy straps on her Under Armor bra that crossed in the back to support her tits.

“You sure?” he said as he undid the first hook on the band.

“No. But go ahead anyway,” she said as her strawberry blonde head looked straight ahead while raising her hands to her chest.

Now her two girlfriends sitting with them at the table had noticed what Zack was up to and were watching from the other bench. He undid the last two hooks and let gravity do the rest.

Danika held the cups in her hands for a moment then she pulled the bra off her shoulders and over her arms as her girls did a little bounce as they came free of the bra. Done undressing, she glanced at the other two topless girls at the table who both just nodded and smiled at Danika, supportive.

Zack leaned back as his friend set the green bra in her lap. He knew she had nice wide pink nipples on her big round mounds that hung nicely on her chest. Looking over her shoulder he just saw her naked back and some side boob. For a moment the conversation in the circle went quiet as the guys noticed Danika now topless then the girls as they all looked at the big-breasted girl.

Danika’s school friends knew she was shy and modest in dress and personality. Zack bet most of the guys did not understand what a big deal this was for Danika, taking off her top and revealing herself to everyone.

Girls were different he figured they might understand, there were some smiles from the girls and grins from the guys. Zack watched Danika register the appreciative looks from the girls, a few smiles, and grins from the boys, then the conversation picked up again as people turned away as Danika set the bra on the table and reached for her iced coffee.

From over Danika’s bare shoulder, Zack saw the pretty girl from the all-girls school looking at Zack, her eyes focused on the two of them. He swore he saw a blush on her face before she turned away to talk with her friends. Whoever she was she had good posture and what looked like a nice figure under her tank top, nice looking tan legs on a slim body. There was something old school about her and her friends, that set them apart he thought.

Danika turned in her seat facing her girlfriends across the table talking like nothing unusual had happened. The other two girls were both probably A or B cups with the agile bodies of runners.

Zack never got tired of seeing Danika’s pale white orbs with their big nipples. Even a few weeks of summer sun only added freckles to her skin.

She saw his look.

“Tonight.” Her eyes held his and he nodded. At the party.

“What’s tonight?” both girls asked together.

“Zack’s parents are hosting a small party for cousins of mine who just moved to Nashville,” Danika said.

“Oh, the Sinclair’s,” the B-cup brunette said “Those cousins. I like their music and Josh is cute,” she said.

“You should come,” Danika said looking at both without consulting Zack.

Zack wanted to say something. Tonight’s party was going to be a bit wild based on the invitation he saw and the NDAs his dad demanded.

He placed a hand down low on Danika’s muscular thigh, “Yeah you should but you would have to have your parents sign the release form my dad insists on, for privacy.” Zack said watching both their faces.

The A-cup girl a blonde sixteen-year-old spoke “Zack, not a problem.” She smiled “You met my sister, Anna, last night and my mom,” she said her face giving nothing else away.

She was in.

The three topless girls began to talk about Danika’s cousins. Zack took the opportunity to stand up and look around.

The pretty mystery girl and her friends were walking toward the parking lot with their camp chairs.

They were waving goodbye to the other runners.

When he saw the three girls heading for their car, he made an excuse.

“Danika, I need to get something from my truck,” he said excusing himself from the table.

She just nodded at him her attention on her friends.

Zack got to his truck, which was parked three spaces from the Honda, as the brunette with a nice smile and eyes popped the trunk of the car.

“Not a bad run today for a person who is not a runner,” she said as her two friends placed the chairs in the trunk as she opened her door.

“Thanks. I play baseball at Saint-U so I do run some, just not like you.” Letting her know he did play a sport as he walked up to the passenger side of the car.

Her two friends were watching them talk.

“I see,” She said, “We don’t have a boys’ baseball team, just girls’ softball.”

As she talked her eyes flicked over his naked chest and then back to his eyes.

Zack made it obvious he was looking at the parking permit on the windshield.

“St. Elizabeth Academy is an all-girls school?” he asked.

“Yes, the last one in the Nashville.” She said then added, “Go woke, go broke, so my daddy says.”

Zack nodded looking at her eyes which were brown or hazel, it was hard to tell in the light, her skin was closer to olive in tone, and she was really quite pretty.

“So do you always help your running partners get undressed?” she suddenly teased standing at her open car door as Zack stood by the front passenger door, talking over the roof.

Zack’s usually reliable fast acting brain froze for a moment. No answer on his lips. He couldn’t speak anything near the truth.

She saved him. “So are you going to be out here next weekend for regionals?” she asked taking her sunglasses from the dash.

He hadn’t thought about it. Danika had mentioned the race. But he hadn’t committed.

“Yes, I will,” he said as the girl sat and closed her door. One of her friends brushed past Zack and opened the passenger door.

Zack leaned in. “I’m Zack, do you have a name?” He said through the open door.

“Yes, I have a name, silly. And yes I know who you are. See you in a week, Zack,” she said as she started the car and her girlfriend pulled the door closed. The other girl was already in the back seat.

Zack stood there watching the gray Honda sedan leave the park and gave the car a little wave goodbye. He would have to ask Danika, subtly, of course, to find out her name. He was already smitten. What was wrong with him? That was an ongoing discussion with Melisa, his paid companion, and counselor.

He dug in the back of his truck in his gym bag and found the SPF 50 sunblock. He didn’t really need the lotion, but he shouldn’t return to Danika empty-handed. Maybe one of the girls would ask for his help in applying the lotion. Crossing the grass back to the group his only conclusion was that he was going to be spending more time at cross-country meets in the next couple of weeks and he would be researching the student body of the only all-girls school in Nashville.


Saturday evening, Steele Residence

Jacuzzi Fun

Brock sat on the patio in the shadows looking out at the backyard. The sun had gone down an hour ago and the quarter moon would not rise for hours yet. He blew a ring of smoke from his cigar up and away from Eva whom he was cuddling on the love seat, his left arm around her shoulders. He had stripped off his fancy silk boxers. His device sat propped up on the table next to a glass of whisky so they could both see the screen and the home video streams. The low light of a dozen tiki torches lit the backyard but still left plenty of dark places for people to get lost in with a new partner or partners. Eva’s left hand gently stroked his hard cock, now lubed with her spit.

A few minutes ago, a dozen laughing, and drunk teens and adults led by Lindsey Van Winter, most all from the Van Winter and Sinclair families had walked through the patio and gone inside the house, settling in the living room at the front of the house. In no time they were doing what that incestuous family liked to do best when they gathered for a party. Another small group led by his wife and daughter that included the Abrams, minus Rebekah, had gone into his wife’s office at the far end of the property. This was after his wife and daughter had started things off by welcoming the Sinclair family to Nashville by making them the center of attention in a series of ‘adult’ games. Of course, they got gift bags too. Charlie Wilks, their celebrity guest, being a busy country music entertainer had left for the city after dinner for another engagement. Once again leaving his fourteen-year-old daughter Tiffany with the Steeles overnight.

At this point in the evening, Brock and Eva were not alone on the patio with the hot tub being occupied by a threesome as was a chaise lounge in front of them. He and Eva had plenty of erotic entertainment for their voyeuristic pleasure. A couple of busty girls that he knew very well were engaged in a passionate sixty-nine on the extra-wide chaise lounge next to the hot tub. The threesome of two adults and their teen prize were having a lot of fun in the hot water. With the expensive home security system, that had a few special upgrades, he could see and hear almost everything that was happening via his device, even into the darkest shadows and any room on his property except his wife’s office. That was off-limits.

Earlier after dinner, Julia and Heidi had started the entertainment down by Aphrodite. Eva wearing her new sexy sheer lacy bra and thong had found him on the patio with an unlit cigar in one hand and a Zippo lighter in the other. She had a glass of whisky for him and a glass of wine for herself courtesy of Melisa over at the bar. Melisa, now having gone topless, only wore lacy black panties behind the bar as she kept a watchful eye on the guests. Eva, wife number two, not legally, but by agreement among family and close friends who understood that she had become part of the Steele family, settled in next to him on the loveseat, leaving him to his thoughts. The perfect companion.

“Can I join you?” Eva had said. The short dirty blonde set the glass of amber-colored single malt whisky on the table by his device. Taking the lighter from his hand she expertly opened the old chrome engraved Zippo like the cocktail waitress she used to be.

Nodding, he smiled at her. His cigar lit; they sat together on the love seat sipping their drinks. Eva, always sensitive, had read his mood in the study earlier. He was distracted and needed a familiar face, not a stranger. They were talking quietly, drinking, and watching the action in the backyard when a group of three had walked up and stopped next to the hot tub.

“Anyone using the Jacuzzi?” Father O’Malley said looking at Brock. He held hands with his prize who stood naked between him and his ‘wife’ Sister Ana, who held the girl’s other hand.

Brock smiled to himself in the low light of the patio, Eva stirring next to him. As expected, both adults were scantily dressed. Fr. O’Malley wore green Notre Dame boxers and Ana the purest white sheer bra covering her small breasts with matching panties. With short blonde hair and a lithe girlish figure, Ana really did look like Julie Andrews from the Sound of Music movie that gave her the ‘Sound of Music’ nun nickname at school. Brock figured Ana must have been thirteen or fourteen when she got pregnant with Sonya.

Standing between them was their prize, fifteen-year-old Sarah Sinclair. Naked, her long brown hair in a tight French braid down her back, firm round pink-tipped breasts, long-legged. She was pretty with the same strong cheekbones her sisters shared, a wide smile, and fair skin. A girl he had enjoyed on more than one occasion and had a soft spot for. His wife, Julia, had decided that offering the three teenagers who made up the musical trio as prizes to the winners of the games would be a good incentive for the contestants. He didn’t disagree. But he was not in the mood for party games, so he went to his favorite spot at the back of the house where he could watch quietly until he was ready to join in. He drank expensive whisky and smoked a good cigar while the guests played games that devolved quickly into a naughty level of debauchery that no one objected to.

“No, it’s all yours Father. We do have a no textiles rule for the tub and sauna,” Brock said pointing to a metal sign on the side of the sauna of a cartoonish-looking girl and boy taking off their bathing suits next to a pool.

“Thanks, Brock, happy to follow the rules. Hello Eva, you look nice, I love the color.” Fr. O’Malley said looking at Eva’s lacy bubblegum pink bra as he pushed his shorts down exposing his stiff cock.

Fr. O’Malley had a kind handsome face, athletic build, and hairy chest. He also taught boys and girls boxing in addition to being a busy school dean and teacher.

Eva took her hand from Brock’s cock reaching for her wine “Thank you, I got this from a little shop downtown owned by one of the school alumni.” She said in her lightly accented Eastern European voice.

Ana and Eva talked for a moment about Nashville lingerie shops as O’Malley stepped behind Ana and undid the clasp of her bra. Ana kept the bra in front of her, holding it up with one hand as she pushed down her panties with the other while her eyes were on him and Eva. Sarah also had her eyes on Brock as she stood quietly at the edge of the hot tub, submissively waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.