Getting Ghosted - Cover

Getting Ghosted

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: Ghosts aren't real. She's going to prove it by going into the supposed haunted house late at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Ghost   Cream Pie   .

“You’re not actually going in there?” My friend, Lizzy, looked at me with disbelief. “You know the stories, right? About the ghost?”

I had heard the rumors, yes. The old mansion just outside of town was supposedly haunted. I had even heard that a few brave souls had ventured into the place and never been seen again. But that was all they were - rumors.

“Oh, stop it,” I replied, rolling my eyes. “Ghosts don’t exist. This is just a silly superstition. I’ll be fine.”

“You look too adorable in that outfit to risk it,” Lizzy said, her eyes fixed on the frilly pink skirt of my dress. “It’ll be a shame if you get it ruined or something.”

“It is my favorite dress,” I said, twirling around. “But I’m still going. And don’t worry, I won’t get it dirty.” I winked at her.

“How did I end up with the adventurous friend.” She pulled me into a tight hug. “Be careful, okay?”

“I will,” I said, hugging her back.

Lizzy didn’t try to stop me as I made my way up the driveway towards the front gates. It was dark out, but the full moon lit up the surrounding area well enough for me to see. The gates creaked as I opened them and walked through them, up the winding path to the house. It was surrounded by overgrown weeds and vines, and the front windows were boarded up. The roof had a large hole in it, and the whole place looked like it would collapse at any moment.

I heard a loud bang behind me as the front gate swung closed as if it were slammed shut.

“That was probably just the wind,” I muttered, trying to ignore the shiver that ran down my spine.

As I approached the front door, I saw the house in more detail. It was huge and must have been beautiful at one point before it had been abandoned. It was two stories tall, with a balcony on the second floor. There was a small set of stairs leading up to the front porch.

I climbed up the stairs and stood in front of the front door. I took a deep breath and pushed it open, and the hinges squeaked loudly.

The foyer was large and spacious, and moonlight filtered in through a hole in the roof, illuminating the space. There was a staircase to the left, and a hallway leading further into the house. I walked into the foyer and looked around. The furniture was covered in a thick layer of dust and cobwebs. A large chandelier hung from the ceiling.

“Hello?” I called out, my voice echoing in the empty house.

There was no reply.

I went up the stairs and walked down the hallway of the second floor. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls and the floorboards were rotting. I walked down the hall, passing a few small bedrooms and a bathroom. They were all in the same state of disrepair as the rest of the house.

As I approached the room at the end of the hall, I heard a loud creak behind me. I spun around and saw nothing.

I turned back around and pushed the door open, it was the master bedroom. It was larger than the others, The room was filled with dust and cobwebs, and some of the furniture was covered with sheets. I saw a four-poster bed that was uncovered and a fireplace. The windows were barely boarded up, and very little glass was left sticking out around the frame. The curtains were in shreds and the carpet was worn thin.

“It’s a shame such a beautiful home is left to rot,” I muttered to myself, walking over to the fireplace.

I reached out and touched the mantelpiece. It was smooth and cool to the touch.

I felt something brush against my ankle. I screamed and jumped onto the raised hearth of the fireplace. A mouse scurried across the floor.

“Just a mouse,” I whispered, my heart racing.

As I stepped down a gust of wind blew into the room. The torn curtains were fluttering and the bedroom door slammed shut. The temperature in the room dropped sharply from the cold outside air being brought in. One of the sheets covering a large object near the wall was barely holding on, and with another gust it flew across the room to the ground, causing dust to go flying everywhere.

“What the hell?” I coughed and waved the dust away.

When the dust settled I could make out what the large object was. It was a large rectangle ornate mirror the size of a doorway with a detailed floral design. The mirror that was protected by the sheet was free of dust and crystal clear.

“Whoa,” I gasped, stepping closer to it.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail my blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight. My cheeks were slightly flushed from the excitement of being in the abandoned mansion. My pink dress was tight and short, showing off my long legs and tiny waist. My breasts were pushed up by my bra, making them look bigger than they really were in the low-cut dress. I loved this dress and was glad I had chosen it.

I ran my fingers along the frame, while my reflection followed my movements. The metal was cool to the touch, and the details of the flowers and leaves were intricate and delicate.

“This is such an amazing piece,” I said, posing for myself in the mirror. “It would be a shame if I didn’t take a few pictures.”

I reached into my purse and pulled out my phone. I pointed the camera towards my reflection in the mirror and took a few photos. The moonlight coming through the window was perfect creepy lighting for the room.

I couldn’t help myself. The mirror was so mesmerizing, and the house was so exciting. I knew I shouldn’t have, but I couldn’t resist. I started slowly, pulling my dress up my thighs inch by inch, snapping photos as I went. I pulled the dress up even further, showing off the fact that I was wearing no underwear. My pussy was shaved smooth, and the gap between my thighs showed off my tight, pink labia. I took a few pictures before letting my dress fall back down.

I looked at the pictures and laughed at how dumb I was being. I put my phone back in my purse and decided it was time to head out.

“Well, I’ve had my fun. Now I can finally tell Lizzy that ghosts don’t exist.” I said to my reflection.

I had to open the bedroom door again to exit the room. I pulled it open and stepped out into the hallway. The wind blew against my bare legs. It was even colder than before. I looked behind me, expecting to see the bedroom door blown shut again, but it wasn’t. It stayed wide open.

I shrugged, and walked back down the hall, passing the other rooms. I descended the stairs and entered the foyer. The moonlight was shining bright through the hole in the roof, illuminating the whole area. As I stepped into the center I heard a loud crack below my foot.

Before I could react, the floor collapsed, and I started falling down into the basement below. I screamed as I tumbled down, landing hard on something soft and cushioned. The impact knocked the wind out of me, and I blacked out.

When I finally came to, I was scared and disoriented and lying on a mattress that broke my fall. I could feel a throbbing pain in my head, and my body ached. Then I started feeling pleasure, It felt like someone was licking and sucking on my clit and fingering me. My dress was bunched up around my waist and my knees were bent and spread apart. I tried to close them but some kind of force was stopping me.

I leaned up on my elbows and looked between my legs. To my horror, there was a man, kneeling between my thighs, his head buried in my pussy. His mouth was wrapped around my clit and he was sucking and licking at it like a starved man.

I screamed and tried to slap him, but my hand went right through him, as if he were a ghost. He didn’t even acknowledge my presence. He just continued to eat me out, his tongue plunging in and out of my wet slit.

“Get off me, you creep!” I yelled, trying to push him away. But my hands kept going through him.

He looked up at me, and I could see that his eyes were milky white and dead. He was softly glowing white and his whole body was translucent. His hair was slicked back and his face was clean-shaven. He wore ragged clothes that suggested he had died during a time period decades or centuries ago.

He grinned at me and buried his face back in my pussy, pushing his tongue deep.

“Who are you? What are you doing to me?” I asked, trying to wiggle away.

He didn’t respond. He just grabbed my legs and pulled me back towards him, forcing his face back between my thighs.

I felt pleasure building up in my core. It was a sick, twisted, fucked up situation, but I couldn’t deny that my body was enjoying it. The ghost’s tongue was swirling around my clit, sending jolts of pleasure through my body.

“Fuck,” I moaned, letting my head fall back. “You’re a real perverted ghost, aren’t you?”

He didn’t respond. He just continued eating me out, his fingers plunging in and out of me. He curled his fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot, and I gasped, bucking my hips into his face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.