The Nerd Stallion - Cover

The Nerd Stallion

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Timothy Kurtlan Gorman is 17, about to graduate from his high school which has been closed for over a year. He feels like he is a freak of nature, at 6 foot 3 inches tall weighing 150 pounds. He has virtually become a recluse at home - but help is on the way. With dedication to exercise, swimming, a new diet, staying in the sun and running with his mentor Louisa Pina, his Mom's housekeeper, he not only comes out of his shell as a Nerd, he becomes one of the most sought after teenagers ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The Stallion: Does Dallas...

The Stallion Breaks Out

“Bend over, I love your sexy ass and your legs are in really really fine shape. You must run, swim and exercise a lot to have legs like these.”

“Yes, I love to run and I do swim and exercise a lot. Though I wish my ass wasn’t so big, I do love my thighs and the calves of my legs.”

“Then give your ass to me, when you give your pussy to me. I love sexy asses and you can ask my three McKenzie women over here how much I love kissing and licking a woman’s sexy ass.”

“Consider my ass yours. Take my ass and my pussy, then take the rest of me. I know we’ll never marry or even live together, but I’ll need this part of you, no matter if we see each other daily or weekly. I’m so excited my pussy is dripping and I know these panties are soaked.”

“Hold still. Keep that ass tight for me, and when I take these panties off, spread those long legs wide so I can get a taste of my new pussy.”

“You’re making my pussy even wetter, talking to me like this. Please hurry, I need you.”

“But, you’ve never had your pussy kissed or your titties touched by a man, have you?”

“No! Please don’t tease and taunt me. I need you.”

“Say goodbye to your panties, and hello to your lover who is about to kiss your pussy.”

“Please hurry.”

With her panties around her ankles, I leaned forward and kissed her slick, wet pussy. I could have stayed there all day and still not get enough of this pussy.

I tapped her left leg and she stepped out of her panties, then spread her feet as far apart as she could without doing a split. On my knees behind her, I grabbed hold of her hips, and with both my thumbs against her asshole, I pulled her buttocks open before burying my face in her ass, with my mouth over her pussy.

She’s screaming and bucking her ass back for more at the same time.

This young woman has no clue as to how much her body can, and will crave sex.

No more than I know about sex, women, and women’s desires, I can tell she craves fucking and sucking and everything else that goes with a woman’s desire. She’s never let herself go in order to learn the pleasures of having a man show her what her body can and will be capable of, once she gives it up and lets the right man give her what she needs and wants.

I know what pleases Louisa and Mom. I know what pleases Phyliss Stoner, Dallas’ sister. If I can please that stoic woman who gave up her body so she could learn to fuck and suck like Louisa, surely I can convince Dallas Stoner to overcome her fears.

“I need you Kurt. Please fuck me like this.”

“This may hurt since it’s your first time.”

“Right now, I could care less. I need your cock inside my pussy.”

Tricia rolled a condom down over my cock, then lifted my cock and kissed my condom covered cockhead.

Gripping my cock, I smeared it up and down through Dallas’ slippery butt split, from top to bottom.

“OH FUCK! I love the feel of that. Hurry and put your cock in my pussy. Give it to me damn it, please don’t tease me with your cock.”

“Here I come. Hold still and let me do this. If you push back you could have more cock inside your pussy than you’re ready for.”

With my cock barely against her pussy lips, I kept the pressure on her as I reached around with both hands to hold her titties. I knew they’re extra sensitive from the first time I touched them.

She pushed back hard just as I cupped her titties. That’s when my cockhead popped inside her pussy - and she took that fat knob without a whimper.

I had a feeling that any minute, her instinct to fuck is going to take over.

“That feels so damn good. Fuck me like this first, and maybe we can get all of you inside me. I love the feel of your cock inside my pussy, and I love you for making me want to love you. Fuck me, Damn You! You wanted my ass and my pussy, now fuck me and make me proud that I gave myself to you.”

“We have a few more inches to go, if you want all of me.”

“Yes, Yes, Yes, fuck me deeper, just like that. Let me have all of your cock.”

I eased my cock even deeper into her pussy this time. Her pussy feels so good, I wanted to pull back, and jam all of my cock inside her at once.

Just then, she humped her ass back against me - and her pussy gave it up - with all but my balls inside her.

When I pulled back to fuck my cock deeper this time, she shoved her ass back just as I shoved my cock deep.

My balls are resting against her smooth buttocks. I hunched my belly against her ass and felt my cock run as deep as I could get it inside her. Then reached up to hold her titties again. I knew she’s given up her pussy to me now. She pushed back again as I rammed my cock forward - and that’s when she got her first come.

“YES, FUCK ME DEEP, JUST LIKE THAT! I NEED MORE! OH MY GOD, I’M GETTING MY FIRST COME WITH YOUR COCK INSIDE MY PUSSY!”

I shoved my cock even deeper, as she yelled.

“FUCK MY PUSSY! OH GOD! I’M GETTING MY COME AGAIN AND AGAIN, ONE AFTER THE OTHER...”

That was the end of her yelling and even her pussy settled down.


Dallas is still lying with her limp upper body over the table top, as Tricia and Cassie wipe her face.

I turned to reach for my young virgin, Deena.

“Deena, are you sure about this? I want all three of you, but we don’t need any hurt feelings, and for sure, no hurt pussies.”

“Kurt, the three of us have been together going on four years. In all that time of shooting nude layouts, we have never seen a man like you. As soon as Dallas told us about you, and showed us those nude pics of you that her sister sent, each of us made up our minds that we wanted you. Now that we’ve met you and watched you fuck Dallas, each of us want you to fuck us today.”

“Sit in that chair and take this cum filled condom off my cock. Pick up another one and roll it down over me as far as it will go. I’ll leave it up to you if you want to kiss my cock or just pet it like a puppy.”

“Does that mean I can kiss it, and even lick the cum off your naked cock - if I want to?”

“As long as there is no pain, no scratches or teeth marks, you can pretend my cock belongs to you. Just remember, my cock is just as tender and easily hurt as your virgin pussy and either of your titties.”

“GOD - It looks so fuckin big and beautiful standing tall and proud, now that I have the condom off. I would love to sit on you and take your naked cock all the way inside my pussy, but I’m not sure my pussy would ever be able to take all of you...

“I mean - FUCK MAN! Look at it now!

...”KURT! FUCK MAN! LOOK AT YOUR FUCKIN COCK! It’s growing longer and fatter as I hold it in my hands...”

As soon as I realized my cock is actually growing much larger, longer and fatter, I turned to look at Marty. She’s smiling at me, nodding yes, as she digs her tape measure out of her handbag.

Dallas has roused up, and turned so her face is only inches from my cock as Marty measures me.

Dallas looked at the tape, then looked at Marty. “How big is he now?”

“Nine and three-quarter inches in length.

“Look at this...

“Kurt you are now six and one half inches in circumference just below your cockhead ... and ... OMIGOD! Seven and one half inches inches around your swollen cockhead!”

Dallas told me, “Kurt, please tell me that we can leave the condom off the next time we fuck. I love your cock, and my pussy loves your cock even more than ever now that we’ve fucked the first time.”

“Dallas, we agreed not to let this happen - yet. Are you sure? Or, are you just craving more?”

“Yes, I’m craving more like a bitch in heat, but I know you’re right. You make me want more, each time you look at me and smile.”

“Six months? Can we agree we’ll wait that long before you want to fuck my naked cock, and have our baby?”

“Yes! And please tell me you’ll fuck me at least one more time before you have to leave today. I know these three camera girls of ours want your cock, and I see Marty, Tricia and Cassie licking their lips as they want your magnificent Stallion Cock ... inside their hot little pussies, with the camera’s clicking the whole time...”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.