The Nerd Stallion - Cover

The Nerd Stallion

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Timothy Kurtlan Gorman is 17, about to graduate from his high school which has been closed for over a year. He feels like he is a freak of nature, at 6 foot 3 inches tall weighing 150 pounds. He has virtually become a recluse at home - but help is on the way. With dedication to exercise, swimming, a new diet, staying in the sun and running with his mentor Louisa Pina, his Mom's housekeeper, he not only comes out of his shell as a Nerd, he becomes one of the most sought after teenagers ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The Stallion: Dancing Up A Storm...

The Stallion Goes To Dallas

There were clouds building in the west and they decided to get the boats back to the boathouse and secured.

I thought we were about to pack up and leave for home until Tricia turned back the other way, headed around the lake, away from the highway.

She and I are still naked and my cock is still stretched out, not fully erect, just lying there like it’s half-ass interested, on top of my thighs. I couldn’t help but look down at it. I’m sure taking that little red pill earlier has made me look longer and fatter. Will my cock actually stay this size, like Marty was reading about?

Then, Tricia said, “Kurt, your cock really is larger, and lots longer than the first time I saw you. Do you think this may be your new size - forever?”

“I love looking down at it, but what would you, Marty and Cassie think, if this is permanent?”

“I wish I was sitting on your cock now. Just looking at you over there - naked, tan as a Hawaiian, makes my pussy wet. I wish I could get that dark in just one day in the sun.”

“I am a lot darker, aren’t I?”

“I’ll say you are ... Is that your phone I hear?

“Yes, where did we leave it?”

“Under your seat. I hope you’re not getting a call to come home.”

“That’s my text.”

It’s from Brenda Crosby and though I’m disappointed, I had to smile.

’I need to cancel our date for tonight and ask for a rain-check. My pussy is so raw I can hardly sit in a tub of warm water’

I told Tricia, “No, as a matter of fact, I’m still good for the weekend.”

I sent her a reply, ‘Sorry about that. We’ll set that rain-check when your kitty is feeling better’

When we stopped in front of a huge house, I thought at first she was about to turn around, but she drove her Jeep into a large three car garage. Then, Cassie and Marty drove in and parked beside us.

“Come on, we’ll go inside and take our showers before we fix snacks.”

“Is this your place?”

It’s our place. Mom bought all of this in McKenzie Corporation’s name. The people gave her a good deal, lock stock and barrel, as is ... We own the lake, and all the land around the lake, except from where the boathouse is, out to the highway, plus all the highway frontage. Mom’s been trying to get control of all that part too, and make this a private lake for us.”

The front room we entered is huge with a hardwood floor big enough for a dance floor.

I had to laugh when Tricia asked, “Do you dance?”

“Louisa and Mom have tried teaching me different dance steps, but I’m still in the stumbling, fumbling stages. I’m sure all of you dance like professionals.”

“Mom taught me to dance when I was young but I’ve never danced with a boy or a man. I’d love to dance with you after we eat. Cassie and Mom are really good dancers too, though I’ve never seen them dance in public.”

We took our showers two at a time, and Marty was in the shower with me. Though we didn’t fuck, we came close. “Let’s wait until we’re all in bed later. We’re going to fuck you to sleep tonight, Baby.”

After all of us had showered, we were still naked when Marty brought all of us a coke on ice, and told me. “I heard Tricia talking to you earlier about dancing. If you’ll let us, we’ll make sure you know all the dance steps. You are so tall and you walk like you’re so at ease just being you, even as you take those long strides.”

“I’m all in with this too. I would love to dance as well as Mom and Louisa, but I never could get my feet and my brain to communicate, back when they were trying to teach me.”

“Recently?”

“No, that’s been a year or so at least. I wanted to learn, but I just wasn’t coordinated enough to dance, and gave up when I couldn’t remember the steps.”

“You’re older now and you’re not a quitter anymore. You are The Stallion, and you can dance as well as any boy or man out there,” Marty told me, and I knew she was right.

Cassie told me, “Many times we go to conventions and they have huge ballrooms where guests of all ages dance. Many of the girls your age will ask a boy to dance, and most of them don’t even know how. You on the other hand, would have all the girls, and women too, asking you to dance.”

“Okay, you convinced me I should to let you teach me to ski, and that didn’t hurt me. As a matter of fact, I hope it isn’t storming tomorrow so we can ski some more. Already, I want to feel the pull of that rope, with my muscles straining to keep me upright.”

Marty told me, “Let Tricia show you a few simple dance steps and when you’re comfortable with them, you can dance with each of us - naked.”

Tricia took my hand smiling, and I had to smile when she told me, “You love the idea of dancing naked with us, don’t you?”

“As soon as Marty told me that, I could just see you and me dancing naked, and yes, I do like the thought of that. I’ll have to be careful from now on. I have become so comfortable without my clothes, I may just wander outside naked.”

She held her arms out to me and I stepped close to her.

“Okay, you’re the man and you’re supposed to lead. You know what that means, don’t you? You should, because already, you take charge of anything you do, and anyone you do it with.”

“Well, I’ll admit, that since I’ve made so many changes to my body and gained more confidence in myself, I realize I do step out and take charge. At times today, I felt like I was sort of bossy, but then, I realized that each of you wanted me to be in charge, and take the lead, no matter what we were doing. I have to admit, I get a rush out of being in charge.”

Exactly, and when you do that, you make the three of us want you to lead, no matter where you lead us.” Cassie added.

Tricia told me, “Today, before we ever got to the lake, you had me wanting you any way we could possibly strip naked and fuck in that Jeep. Then, you literally gave me lessons in sex and fucking naked out there on that beach. My body still tingles from the way you made me feel...

“Now ... I’m going to show you a few slow dance steps. I’ll start off leading, and count the steps - 1 2 3 - 1 2 3 - 1 2 3 ... over and over. When you’re comfortable with what you see, and what we’re doing, don’t stop, just take the lead as if you want some pussy and you’d rather show me exactly how you want to fuck me, instead of whimpering and begging me for some pussy.

“Remember, dancing is just repeating the same series of steps over and over. Remember too, though I say step, you actually slide your feet and never take a walking step unless it’s included in that particular dance. Got it”

“Yes, I’m ready when you are, just try not to get too irritated if I don’t pick all of this up right away ... I’m glad we’re still barefoot, I would hate to step on your toes.”

“Watch my feet, since I’m leading. I’m going to start with my left foot. Remember that ... when you learn to dance, the man always leads with the left foot.

“This time, since I’ll be leading, you start with your right foot. I’ll be stepping forward, you’ll be stepping backwards. Now, we’re going to start real slow, and we’ll take about six steps in sequence, then repeat the same six steps. I’ll be counting the steps aloud. After you learn these steps, we’ll add more, then even more, until we can dance around this open room with you leading.

As soon as we started, staying in a straight line, I knew this is one of the two-step dances that I never could learn, and finally gave up on.

As I watched her step while slowly counting each step 123 - count each step 123 - count each step 123, I knew I could do this.

We started at one side of the room, on the outer edge of the wide open hardwood floor. She was actually pushing me as I stepped backwards, watching her feet - moving my feet back as she counted and stepped forward at the same time.

When we reached the far side, I didn’t wait for her to tell me, I pulled her around so I was pushing her. She smiled up at me, but we never spoke and never missed a step - and I never counted steps.

At the other side, I pulled her around and she was pushing me until we reached the next corner. I pulled her around this time and pushed her back to where we started.

I was so excited, my cock was half erect when she hugged her naked body to me.

“Kiss me Kurt. You are so eager to learn and you pick up these dance steps really fast.”

“Let’s do that one again.”

“We need to find some country music from the 70s, 80s and 90s on the radio, that we can dance too. As quick as you picked up on those steps, you’ll be dancing with us no matter where we are or what’s playing.”

“I really believe I was trying too hard when Mom and Louisa were trying to teach me. With you and me naked, I was so relaxed it was like we’ve danced together before.”

Marty turned on an antique stereo record player/radio combo with AM and FM stations on it and in no time, she had some Old Country blaring through the speakers.

I grabbed Tricia and with nothing but a nod, we were off again.

There were three songs back to back, with about the same beat and when a commercial came on, Tricia pointed to Cassie. I reached out to her.

“Come dance with me. I need to practice these dance steps just like I need more practice on the skis.”

We danced to another three songs back to back, then I reached for Marty.

We had just started our third dance number when the lights flickered, then there was a loud clap of thunder that made all of us jump.

That loud clap of thunder must have split the clouds, the way the rain was pouring down. In no time, the stereo was picking up so much static, that we decided to go to bed.

There are three large bedrooms, and the largest of the three has a king-size bed.

“Okay, I’m going to take charge of this too. Since we can actually lie on a bed and relax, I’m going to lie on my back and let each of you fuck me. I’ll last longer that way, and I won’t be so apt to do any more harm to these three new pussies that now belong to me.”


The lights flickered again and each of them grabbed a tall candle from, somewhere. By the time they had them lit, the power was off and the candlelight was all we had. That was all the light we need as Marty eased her pussy down over my cock.

Though I have never seen another man’s cock, except on the internet, I have come to realize and accept that I do have a big fat cock that’s just over eight and one half inches fully erect. Each of my hands will make two of Tricia’s hands. My fingers are so long, they look freakish even to me.

Just a week ago, Louisa took my measurements and weighed me for her records. I have gained a half inch in height - to six foot, three and a half inches. I have to duck my head to enter my bedroom, or pass through any doorway. For the past three times she’s weighed me, I have been within a pound either way, of two hundred and fifty pounds. Not only has my body changed, my whole being, and attitude has changed. Where I once dodged people I know, I now meet them face on, with pride and a smile. No matter where I go, I have girls my age, and women of all ages come up to me and ask if I’m some famous athlete, wrestler, or TV personality.

Less than a month ago, I graduated from high school - with my graduation ceremony at home, no less. Since then, I am riding high as I meet beautiful women no matter which way I turn. Now, I’ve met Tricia McKenzie, who, along with her mom Marty, and her Aunt Cassie, want me to join them in an advertising venture that sounds like fun, though it could become ruggedly adventurous for a boy like me who has never traveled out of his home state.

Louisa, wherever you are this minute - I love you Baby - and I owe you. You made me over, and you made this happen. You even predicted all of this would come. Because of you, I’m living a life I never dreamed a boy like me would experience on this earth.

The first time I heard the term, The Nerd Stallion, I cringed and thought, here we go again. I just knew this was going to end with - Timmy Timmy Timmy, show us how your skinny ass, can Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy...


Monday morning I’m with Marty, Tricia, and Cassie, going to meet with Dallas Stoner. Even though her sister, Phyliss set this appointment up for me with Dallas, Marty called Dallas to add the McKenzie input to this meeting. By the time their phone call ended, they were laughing like partners in crime.

Though I wasn’t sure what to expect, I was pleasantly shocked when the young secretary led us down the hall to an open double door that only had - DALLAS - lettered in large gold letters.

When we entered, she’s leaning back with her butt resting against her desk, talking on her cellphone.

I know this beautiful young woman has to be close to my height.

Placing her phone on her desk, she turned to us with a smile that melted what anxiety I may have had about meeting her. Little did I know at the time, that smile of hers, would lead me to the beginning of a whole new era of confidence in my life.

Though she had met Marty previously, she never took her eyes off me as she walked toward me, smiling as she reached out with both arms - to walk straight into my chest.

Eye to eye, I smiled when she did, then she kissed my cheek and spoke, “I would have known you if you were stepping off a ship amid a thousand passengers. You are every bit the man my sister described to me - as a man’s man - and a woman’s dream.

“You Dear Lady, are so much more than your sister described to me. You must be a woman’s idol and a young man’s dream come true. If you’re brave enough, please hug me and let me hold you. Already, I’m looking forward to agreeing on a deal all of us can live with, and hopefully be as rewarding as you are famous for...

“I’m sure you know my friend Marty McKenzie, and know of Cassie and Tricia McKenzie. If not for them, I may not have be here today. They gave me confidence in myself, and that’s the one thing I needed most, when I met them.”

When she turned to reach for Marty, I realized just how long her straight, coal-black hair really is.

With her spike heels, she’s my height - and standing with her back to me, her hair is down past her knees in back. Her butt reminds me of Louisa’s sexy ass. Not oversize, just a perfect fit for her tall lithe body.

Her skintight one piece black knit dress stops at mid-thigh, and those muscular, tan thighs leave no doubt, she’s a runner, a swimmer, and a winner.

I was still admiring her backside when she turned.

“Let’s all go inside the boardroom where we can sit and discuss the best possible way to introduce The Stallion to the world.”

Once inside, she turned to lock the double doors, then turned back to face me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.