The Nerd Stallion - Cover

The Nerd Stallion

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 6: The Stallion: On His Way To The Top...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Stallion: On His Way To The Top... - Timothy Kurtlan Gorman is 17, about to graduate from his high school which has been closed for over a year. He feels like he is a freak of nature, at 6 foot 3 inches tall weighing 150 pounds. He has virtually become a recluse at home - but help is on the way. With dedication to exercise, swimming, a new diet, staying in the sun and running with his mentor Louisa Pina, his Mom's housekeeper, he not only comes out of his shell as a Nerd, he becomes one of the most sought after teenagers ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Tricia told me that her mom’s name is actually Martina, but she prefers Marty. Then she told me that her Aunt Cassie’s name is actually Cassandra, but she prefers Cassie.

I started to asked her about her dad, but she beat me to it, and I’m glad she did now. She said she never knew him, and her mom has never mentioned him to her but once.

“Aunt Cassie told me a few years ago, that she knew all along, that her older sister was fucking her high school math teacher, and she got pregnant. She also told me that their family didn’t have a pot to piss in, back when they were growing up, but suddenly Marty was rich and half owner in McKenzie. By the time Marty was twenty, she owned one hundred percent of McKenzie.”

“Did she just take the name - McKenzie?”

“Yes, about the time I was born, she said. I asked Mom about my daddy once and she told me he was a rich man, but they never married, and he’s dead now.”

“I hate to keep asking personal questions about your mom and aunt, but if I’m going to have a job offer from your mom, I need to know a little about her, and I’d really love to know all about your Aunt Cassie.”

“She looks like a sex doll, doesn’t she?””

“I’ve never seen a sex doll, but your Aunt Cassie is a sexy doll, that’s for sure.”

“You should have heard her asking about you last night. I just knew she was going to slip you her phone number.

“She was patting my side with her left hand, as she shook my hand and thanked for coming, then asked me to please come again.”

“You should call and ask that sexy housekeeper of yours, to look in your left jacket pocket. The more I think about it, she did hold her hand over your jacket pocket, on your left side.”

“I’ll text her. You have me wishing she really did put a note in my jacket.”

“You love it when women come on to you, wanting to meet you later, even throwing themselves at you - don’t you?”

“I sure do. Just look at what you and I have done already, and we’ve only been here at the lake, less than an hour.”

“I know, and already, even as much as you stretched my pussy getting your cock inside me, I want some more of you. I swear Kurt, I have never met a boy or even a man who has what you have. You are so damn tall, tan, and handsome. The way you cut your hair, and the way it just falls in place, even after riding in that open Jeep and our boat out here, gives you a look of being in total command, though you are standing here naked with your cock still hanging halfway to your knees...

“Your phone is beeping. I’ll bet you now, she’s going to tell you there’s a phone number in there and a smokin hot little note.”

“You know your aunt better than me, but you did say she’s sort of shy.”

“I’ve never seen her like she was last night. She’s always so reserved and business like when she’s at the restaurant. You may not have noticed her white blouse, but I did.”

“I did notice that she had unbuttoned the top three buttons by the time we left. I could even see the swells of her cleavage enough to tell, she has some major mounds hidden down in there.”

“You did notice! Yes, and just wait until she gets here, she will have over half of those huge mounds exposed. I’ll tell you this too, her tan is all over her body and it’s natural, coming from lying naked at this lake with Mom and me.”

“So - your Mom is tan all over, just like you and Cassie?”

“YUP! You’re going to get triple fucked and I’m going to be the third and fourth.”

“Do we talk business first, or just get naked and jump right in to the sex part?”

“You and I will be naked when they get here. They will be naked underneath their little shorty robes ... If you really want to make an impression on both of them, reach out and loosen each of their robes, before you hug them.”

Yeah, and get my face slapped?”

“Kurt, you need to take a better account of yourself in a full length mirror, and take stock of who you are and what you have to offer a woman, even many, many women ... a group of women, even.”

“I have done that, and I do like what I see. I have only been naked with a few women, and yes each of them seemed to be happy with the way I look. I just don’t have the urge to throw myself at a woman.”

“You’ll never have to throw yourself at a woman. Just think back to when I stopped at your house and met your mom and Louisa outside with you. I was so damned hot to fuck you right in front of them, I would have, if you had even looked like you wanted to fuck me with them watching.”

“Are you serious? I need to know more about these things. Each time I’m with a woman, I see a lot of difference in each of them, though we do, and say basically the same things together.”

“Every woman will be different, but she will want to be held, caressed, and made love to - and fucked, just about in that order. With Mom and Aunt Cassie, they will bend over and let you fuck them in the ass, if you even hint to them you want some ass.”

“You’re joking now, right? You’re setting me up to have a big laugh at my expense.”

“I would love for you to bend me over and fuck my pussy from behind. I doubt I would ever be so excited that I’d ask you to fuck my ass.”

“I love womens asses, though I have never had the desire to fuck a woman in her ass. I love sex and especially pussy, too much to fuck her ass.”

“But if I were to bend over and ask you to fuck my ass, you would, wouldn’t you?”

“I’m not so sure about that, honestly. I love your sexy ass and I would love to lie on top of you and kiss your ass all over, even pull your buttocks apart and kiss your pussy and your asshole from behind.”

WOULD YOU REALLY? DAMN MAN! You do that to Mom and Aunt Cassie, and I’ll have my naked ass bent over waiting my turn. Just listening to you talk about shit like that turns me on ... We have got to make that happen today. I promise you, you can own three asses and loads of stock in McKenzie, if you’ll take your time and love three women’s asses like you just described.”

“No penetration, right? I mean, unless I stick my tongue in your ass and your pussy while I’m back there.”

“KURT MORGAN! Would you actually put your tongue in my ass, and my pussy ... just like that?”

“Would you let me show you now, before they arrive? You need to know what it feels like, if you’re going to tempt them into letting me lick their ass and put my tongue inside their pussy - and their ass.”

“How do you want me?”

“Bend over the front deck of the boat and I’ll be behind you. When I do this, I’m going to stand and start at your neck and kiss you all the way down your spine to your ass, then make you spread your legs as wide as you can, so I can pull your buttocks apart and get to your pussy. I want to eat your pussy and lick your ass before I put my tongue inside you.

“You need to get that towel out of the boat seat before we start. You’re going to be loud, and we don’t need to alarm anyone back in town.”

“Here, take my phone and video this, since I won’t be able to see you as you torture me like that.”

“Would you let me fuck your pussy while I’m back there and you’re spread out so I can get to your pussy from behind?”

“YES! Be sure and get that on video somehow. I’m shaking, I’m so fuckin excited. I’ve never even heard of shit like this and here I am, already craving your tongue in my pussy and my ass.”

“Spread your legs wide and raise your ass as much as you can. Make it easy for me to get you back here and I’ll have you addicted to this.”

“You’ve done this more than once, haven’t you?”

“I’ll never tell, and neither will you tell anyone, except for Marty and Cassie.”

“EAT MY ASS DAMN IT!”

I took her phone, then reached over to get mine. When I opened the text, I laughed aloud.

“What’s so funny back there?”

I reached up and tapped her shoulder with my phone. “Here, you get to read the note Cassie gave me last night.”

Kurt I need to meet you, soon so if we can. I have never done this before but Tricia told me you are seventeen and just graduated. I talked to Stephanie in the restroom and she told me that I need to meet you and become one of your best friends. Though I’m afraid I’m making a fool of myself as I write this, I cannot help but beg if I have to. Here’s my cell number and if you don’t call, I’ll never do this again ... Please Call.

Cassie

“You need to call her right now or she will be a nervous wreck. I can vouch for you, and you’ll have that text where Louisa sent you the pic of her note.”

“Will you stay like this, and let me slide my cock between your buttocks until I can get back to our serious business?”

“You can do anything to me except cram that Jurassic Cock of yours up my ass ... OH FUCK YES! I love the feel of your cock sliding back and forth between my wet buttocks.”

Rather than try to call and not get her, I sent her a text explaining why it took so long to answer.

’Cassie, I’m at the lake with Tricia and she asked me if you gave me a note last night. I told her I didn’t get one from you. She told me that you could have put it in my jacket pocket, so I sent Louisa a text just now and asked her to check my jacket. Here’s the message she sent back. You can see your note and read what she wrote. I hope you’re not upset with me, because I’m really looking forward to meeting you and Marty here at the lake today. Tricia and I are naked together already, and I’m looking forward to seeing you naked. Hurry, we’re at the cove, across from the boathouse and Tricia said she needs a tag team partner - or two’

I had just put my phone down on the boat deck and leaned forward to pull Tricia’s buttocks apart when I heard my phone beep and vibrate again.

I raised my head and looked at the text. I feel better about this now.

’You just saved my life. I was about to go crazy, thinking all sorts of bad things. Marty is here and we’ll be there in thirty minutes or so. Marty said to tell you not to leave the cove, we want to be naked with you and Tricia. She said that - I didn’t - but I’m already taking my clothes off as she drives’

I put my phone back on the boat deck and with both thumbs pulling her buttocks wide open, I dived into Tricia’s butt with my first strike aimed at her tiny little asshole. I knew from doing this to Mom and Louisa, what was going to happen, and it did. She screamed into that beach towel and I could hear her, though she has a mouthful.

I didn’t let up, as I licked all the way to top of her butt split. Then raked my tongue back past her asshole, to lick her pussy.

As much as I love doing this to Mom and Louisa, I always try my best to torture them with wild sex. Since I read a story about a boy my age licking a married woman who lived next door, I have tried my best to make it good. Though I don’t have a lot of experience, I am learning fast about what feels good and what doesn’t get much of a reaction.

Louisa has taught me a lot, and Mom and I are just now getting into the kinky stuff which she likes most. Leigh and Ashley love sex anyway we can stir it up and pour it out. Even when we fuck and suck together, they love it as much as I love it.

Fucking Stephanie and Brenda inside the garage last night was wild as hell, but in no way can that compare with being naked in daylight, eating Tricia’s virgin pussy and licking her asshole.

“Fuck me again, Kurt. Fuck my pussy and make me come one more time. I want to save some of my pussy for Mom and Aunt Cassie. I mean so we can fuck again with them here, not that they’ll ever do what you and I just did.”

“Here comes my cock again. Your pussy is really wet now. Tell me if it hurts and I’ll stop.”

“OH FUCK! I love having your cock in my pussy like this ... When you fuck two women, do you fuck and suck pussy with them at the same time?”

“I have. Why do you ask? Would you like for me to fuck Marty while I eat your pussy?”

“OH DAMN KURT! You need to fuck me faster. Just thinking about us fucking Mom and eating pussy like that, makes my pussy go wild and my heart beat so hard, it feels like a drum.”

“Did you mean to say, you want me to eat her pussy, or do you want to eat both Marty’s and Cassie’s pussy while I fuck you?”

“OH FUCK! You’re making me come so hard, it hurts my pussy. YES OH FUCK YES! Fuck me and I’ll eat both their pussies. I wish you would fuck them and make it so good, they will both want to eat my pussy.”

I had just pulled her up and wet the towel in the lake so she could wipe her pussy, when we heard another boat coming closer and closer.

“Here they come, and I hope both of them are so ready to have fun out here they are naked when they get here.

“Kurt, you need to be more assertive with women whom you know for sure already want to fuck you. I’m not talking about being rough and aggressive, I’m talking about reaching for them as soon as they get close. If they didn’t want you, they wouldn’t be here, and for damn sure they wouldn’t be naked already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.