The Nerd Stallion - Cover

The Nerd Stallion

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Timothy Kurtlan Gorman is 17, about to graduate from his high school which has been closed for over a year. He feels like he is a freak of nature, at 6 foot 3 inches tall weighing 150 pounds. He has virtually become a recluse at home - but help is on the way. With dedication to exercise, swimming, a new diet, staying in the sun and running with his mentor Louisa Pina, his Mom's housekeeper, he not only comes out of his shell as a Nerd, he becomes one of the most sought after teenagers ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The Stallion: Making Plans for a Lifetime...

I was standing in the garage with Mom and Louisa when Tricia roared her topless Jeep into our driveway.

I motioned for her to get out, and met her at the front of her Jeep. She’s wearing an oversize t-shirt and flip-flops. I had forgotten how long her blonde hair is until she stepped out. Her hair is down past her butt in back, with a red bandanna tied in a headband around her forehead.

Of course, she knows Mom and Louisa, so they had to hug and say hello. The whole time, Tricia was holding my left hand as she hugged them with one arm.

Both Mom and Louisa kissed my lips before we left. It’s just something all three of us have done - since I can remember.

With a wave back at them from both of us, she backed out and we were on our way. The wind is loud and the roar of her Jeep is even louder, but she told me above the noise, “You are such a treasure to your mom, and Louisa too. I have never seen or even known of a boy kissing his mom like that. How old are you now?”

“I’ll be eighteen in a week or so. I just graduated two days ago.”

“You’re as big and brawny as any of the guys I went to college with, athletes included. I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but you have really changed since I saw you last, and I have to tell you, when I realized who you were last night, I started to hug you. You are so damn handsome, and wearing that oversize sleeveless shirt with those jogging shorts, you look like a lifeguard on Bay Watch.”

“Wow! Hey thanks Tricia. I appreciate the compliments and I have to tell you, it’s Louisa who deserves all the credit for my physical appearance, and my body tan too. I’m not going to lie about it, I do love what I have become, and take pride in myself since I have changed so much...

...”You have really changed too, from the last time I saw you.”

“Thanks. Like you, I have been working out and spending time in the gym since all this pandemic crap has a put strangle hold on all of us. I hope you don’t think I’m being narcissistic when I tell you how much my boobs have suddenly blossomed over the past year or so.”

“Believe me, I noticed that last night - and when you stepped out of your Jeep back at the house, I knew for sure they are real, very natural and very free to roam, underneath that loose shirt.”

“Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Kurt ... for noticing. I decided not to wear my bikini top when I stopped to get you. Just seeing you still looking at me now as I drive, makes me so proud of my titties all over again.”

“Since we’re just casually talking about your titties, and you ... You have every right to be proud of your sexy body. I remember a few years ago, when you were just as skinny and frail as I was - up until about four months ago - for me.”

“Thank you Kurt. I have to confess, I just happened to blossom late, like I said. You on the other hand, have made some fantastic changes to your body and even your personality. I can hardly wait to see you without that loose shirt ... Take it off for me now ... please.”

“I’m sure you know, you just left yourself wide open.”

“I suppose I did - but I’m driving.”

“Your Jeep has brakes, and besides I could reach over and hold the steering wheel, if you’re brave enough to expose those treasures you and I are both so proud of.”

“Grab the wheel, I have got to do this. You make me feel so damn bold and I’m already dying to show you my titties. I’ve been tanning for two months, just getting ready for this summer.”

As soon as she whipped that shirt over her head, I took her shirt as she grabbed the wheel. What I had seen of her breasts wiggling and shaking under that loose shirt, was nothing compared to what I see now.

“OH WOW - SUPER HOOTERS!”

“Your turn. I showed you mine, now show me your man titties. I can see them through that sleeve hole and you really have become a huge hunk of human muscle.”

I pulled my shirt over my head, and with her shirt and mine together, I reached over to run the floor-shift up through both sleeve holes and drop the shirts on the floorboard.

She started slowing down, then hit the brakes as she turned right, to stop crossways on the wide intersection of a gravel road. With the Jeep still idling, Tricia pushed herself back to stand in her seat then stepped across me to sit astride my legs facing me.

“KISS ME Kurt! You are so damn handsome and though I have never been with a man, I could fuck you right here on the side of this highway. FUCK MAN! You are going to get raped, if you don’t willingly take my cherry and let me rub my naked body all over you as we fuck.”

I wrapped both arms around her and pulled her huge naked titties against my bare chest, then with my right hand on the back of her head, I forced her lips against mine as we kissed until I could taste blood.

She grabbed a handful of my hair on both sides of my head, then pulled me close until our faces were only an inch apart.

“I have got to see what you have between your legs that’s standing up between us all the way to my bellybutton. SHOW ME KURT!”

“I have a jockstrap on underneath these jogging shorts, along with my swimsuit, but there’s such a tangle down there, I feel like something wild and dangerous may have escaped confinement.”

“When I move back, please pull them down so I can see you. You are FUCKIN HUGE, aren’t you?”

“Back up so I can show you, then we need to go before someone comes along and sees us nearly naked.”

She pushed her butt back until she was on top of my knees as I managed to lift my butt and finally get my shorts, my Speedo, and my jockstrap down past my thighs. My cock is at full mast and throbbing at the thought of fucking this beautiful virgin who’s about to hyperventilate, with her breathing already coming in heaves.

“I’ve got to kiss this Wild and Dangerous Beast. Hold still.”

She managed to get her knees on the floorboard between my feet, then she leaned forward to kiss my cockhead. I could feel her trying to get her lips around me, and I wanted her to take my cockhead in her mouth so damn bad, I nearly got my come with her licking me.

I pulled her up to sit on top of me again, and we kissed again until she nearly sucked my bottom lip into her mouth.

“Tricia? We need to go before we’re seen,” I managed to say with our mouths still locked together.

I KNOW. BUT I NEED YOU!”

“I need you too Baby, and if you’ll let me, I’ll make it so good for you, we’ll both remember this forever.”

“Help me up. You’ll have to drive. I’m shaking so fuckin bad, I can hardly get my breath.”

With her still half humped over in the floorboard front of me, I managed to get my jockstrap up over my cock and balls, without crushing them or cutting the circulation off to my jewels. Then I pulled my shorts up, with my Speedo still waded up somewhere down there, around my thighs.

I almost laughed at myself as I reached over to grab both - the drivers seat and steering wheel, to pull myself up enough to get my legs past her, then the gearshift in the floorboard.

Finally, sitting in the driver’s seat, I looked over at her. She smiled and launched herself at me again. With her naked titties against my ribs, I managed to get the Jeep in gear and start down the highway ... I couldn’t shift out of low gear, and pushed her back into her seat so I could drive.

“Tricia, you’ll have to tell me where we’re going.”

“There’s a wide place in the highway up here on your left about a mile. Turn down that gravel drive and you’ll see our boathouse less than a quarter of a mile ahead. There shouldn’t be anyone here yet, so pull up close to the boathouse and I’ll go inside naked. If you’ve never driven a speed boat, I can show you all about it. I’m still so fuckin nervous I don’t even trust myself steering a boat...

“Kurt?”

“Yes.”

“I need you to make love to me. Please? I need you and I could have fucked you back there if this damn Jeep had more room inside it.”

“I wanted you too. I knew we couldn’t make it work back there, but I wanted you so bad I thought my cock was going to break in half when you pulled on it.”

“I apologize for that, but I’m not going to apologize for wanting to fuck you. I have never in my life had anything make me feel like this, but you are so damn handsome and so fuckin cool about it, I couldn’t control myself...

“I have never even thought of saying the fuck-word, and here I am still wanting to fuck you so bad I’m shaking.”

“Here we are. If you’re still sure about this, we can either stay here at your boathouse, or go across the lake and find a place we can be alone.”

“Let’s go across the lake. I know a place where we can take our clothes off and swim, and not be seen, if we want more.”

She basically started the boat herself - pointing to - touching buttons and switches, until I had the outboard engine started.

She showed me reverse and forward, and I managed to back the boat out and turn it toward the open lake.

“Shove the throttle wide open and we’ll be there in no time.”

I did, and the the front of the boat raised up so high I couldn’t see in front of us until I leaned over the side. Finally the boat leveled off, and when I looked at her again, she’s still naked.

“Tricia, you are hot as hell. I can’t believe you don’t have a dozen college boys following you, each step you take.”

“They have tried, but I put a stop to that shit. All they want is some pussy, then they’ll brag about it to their buddies. We see that all the time when a girl gives it up and lets her boyfriend fuck her.”

“I’m sure you were aware of that, before you graduated from high school ... and it’s still there. Or was, until our school shut down. Those guys will have to work hard now, and there won’t be a crowd around to cheer them on.”

“May I ask you a really personal question?”

“Sure, but if it’s too personal, I may not answer.”

“Fair enough. Uh, have you done it with a lot of girls?”

“A few minutes ago, we were talking about fucking each other, now we’re talking about doing it?”

“You’re right. My brain is just now catching up with my body wanting to be naked with you ... Have you had sex with a lot of girls? Please tell me, because I have never even been as close to a boy as we were back there. Please don’t think you’re just any boy either. It’s you I wanted last night, and still want right this minute...

“For the first time in my life, I want to be naked - naked with you - not just some boy. There’s no way you are just a boy, you are so fucking real and you don’t even seem to realize what you look like to me, and half the females in that restaurant last night. There were five married women who I know by their first names, that came up to me and asked for your name and phone number.

“I told each of them your name, but I confessed, I didn’t have your number. Would you believe, even my Aunt Cassie, mom’s sister, asked me who you were and were you dating that older woman, or was she kin to you.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I’ve known Stephanie Brooks since the time she and her daughter Leigh came over to our warehouse looking for a man’s suit coat for her father’s birthday ... I explained to my aunt who she was and who you were.”

“Do you sell retail?”

“Not as a rule, but we do sell to a few friends who have known Mom and Aunt Cassie for years.”

“How old is your Aunt Cassie. She looks to be just a few years older than you.”

“She is. She’s actually three years older than me. She told me last night that she wanted to meet you before you leave. After I introduced her to you, she was like an eager teenager, wanting to know more about you.”

“We’re coming to what looks like a cove, do we enter or turn?”

“Pull the throttle back to a slow idle and we’ll go up the cove a ways until you see a sandy beach on your side. Gun the engine a little, and run the boat up on the sand about halfway, so we can get out and take your clothes off...

“Now, back to Aunt Cassie. She’s never been married, she’s not gay, but I’m pretty sure she’s Bi.”

“Bi? As in, she likes boys and girls?”

“Yes. Would you still fuck her for me, if I were with you?”

“Only if you’re naked with us, and helping me fuck her.”

“Helping you? Kurt, you have a hard time getting your cock inside all the women’s pussy, don’t you? You can tell me. I’ll never tell anyone, not even Mom or Aunt Cassie what we talk about ... like talking about sex and fucking.”

“As long as you keep your word about our private conversations, we need be honest with each other. I do love talking to you like this. I wish everyone could be so open and honest about sex between two people, without blabbing about it to everyone they meet.”

“I know what you mean. Mom and I can talk about sex and even she talks about fucking and sucking, and eating pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.