The Nerd Stallion - Cover

The Nerd Stallion

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Timothy Kurtlan Gorman is 17, about to graduate from his high school which has been closed for over a year. He feels like he is a freak of nature, at 6 foot 3 inches tall weighing 150 pounds. He has virtually become a recluse at home - but help is on the way. With dedication to exercise, swimming, a new diet, staying in the sun and running with his mentor Louisa Pina, his Mom's housekeeper, he not only comes out of his shell as a Nerd, he becomes one of the most sought after teenagers ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The Stallion: 1st Date Goes Fuckin Wild...

All day Friday, I was nervous as hell. After Mom and Louisa made us a snack for lunch, I was in Mom’s office with her. I kept asking her about all the things I could think of that may happen, and things I need to remember to talk about, when I can’t think of anything else to say to Stephanie.

She’s at her easel, sketching a skinny little two piece bathing suit as I sit at her desk.

“Mom, do you think I need to make reservations for both nights. What about eating at the same restaurant? Should I take Brenda to a different place to eat?”

She turned to look at me, then with a wicked smile, she turned on her stool and walked over to push her swivel desk chair back, with me sitting in it. I thought she was going to drag my ass out of the chair, but she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down past my knees.

“MOM!”

She never answered, she just dropped to her knees and took my cockhead into her mouth. Of course, I was hard as a rock by the time she had a grip on me.

“MOM! MOM! You better stop that. MOM? We’ve never done anything like this. OH FUCK! You better stop or I’ll drown you with my cum.”

She didn’t stop, she just pulled me out of the chair onto the floor. She’s looking down at me as she drops her panties and turns to sit on my face.

“EAT ME DAMN IT! You need to settle down or you’ll be a nervous wreck before you stop for Stephanie.”

With her pussy over my face, I tried my best to suck her dry. Just as my cock cut loose with a gusher, she cut loose with a gusher of her own. I drank every last drop and licked her clean as she sucked my cock dry and licked it from my balls to my cockhead.

Before I knew what she was doing, she snatched her shirt over her head, then turned to lie on top of me, kissing me.

My naked cock is pressing against her naked pussy until I pulled her closer so we could kiss again.

Finally, she raised her head and smiled at me.

“Are you relaxed now? I want you to enjoy your first date. Stephanie is going to fuck your ass raw, if you’re not prepared for her. Don’t you ever come home from a date and tell me your date out-fucked my Stud Stallion.”

“Mom, we nearly fucked. Do you realize that?”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“You better not do that again, or we’ll be having a baby.”

“If I had taken your cock in my pussy, would you have kept fucking me, or pushed me off?”

“Mom, I need to warn you, if I ever get my cock inside your pussy again, you’ll be fucked until my cock can’t come another drop ... Mom, you’re smiling. Do you seriously want our baby?”

“Not yet - but yes I do. Soon, I’m going to fuck your naked cock until you fill my belly with cum - and so is Louisa. Get ready for it. I’ll never marry again, and Louisa will never marry, but we will have your babies.”

“I love you Mom. I never knew you would love me like this, but you need to be careful, I’ll never be able get enough of what we just did.”

“Then next time, I want you to come up to me from behind - pull me off my stool - rip my panties and shirt to shreds - throw me over my desk and fuck me until we cannot fuck another second. I love my Stud Stallion. I loved you back when you were in diapers, and when you were just a young Nerd Stallion, training to be a Stud. I knew one day you would be my Stallion and my Lover, long before you ever thought about it...

“I suppose you know by now, Stephanie Brooks is going to fuck you tonight until you have filled her pussy with enough of your cum to impregnate the entire female population of our town?”

“I’ve thought about it, and we did talk some nasty talk ... Are you okay with that?”

“Yes, but next time, bring her here and let me have some of her sexy ass too. I would love to be with you and all your girls and women as you fuck them silly, and me too as I help you fuck them.”

“I know Leigh would love to have some of your pussy, and I’m pretty sure Ashley would too. Maybe I can invite both of them over to swim one Friday night.”

“If you do, tell them to come prepared to stay the night with us.”

“Mom, have you really done without all these years?”

“Yes, and I am so glad you have become such a stud, that all the girls and women want to fuck you. Just remember, I want some too. You need to start sleeping with me beginning tonight, since Louisa sleeps with me already.”

“OH REALLY? HELL YEAH!”

“Want some more?”

“Let me sit in your chair and you sit on my cock. If you want more, we can fuck on your desk too.”

“You just be careful each time we put this horse cock inside me. We don’t need to tear my pussy ... Hold my hands, I want to sit on your cock facing you so you can suck my titties again. You are going to be a famous lover, if you keep fucking and sucking like Louisa taught you. I believe I could get a come with you sucking my titties even if we weren’t fucking...

“Yes, hold that stud cock up for me. Here I come and we’re not going to stop this time until we have filled my pussy full.”

“You are still on those pills, right?”

For now.”

“Let me know when you stop. I want to know the exact day, hour, and minute - when we fuck and make our first baby.”

“You sound like Louisa now, but I’ll tell you when, and we’ll make it special, just like we will for Louisa.”


Mom and Louisa fussed over me as they helped me dress, as if I can’t dress myself. From out of somewhere in my closet, Mom pulled out a new tan sports coat.

I love wearing white shirts and jeans, and all the years I went to junior high and senior high, until we shut down and home-schooled, I wore button up white shirts and jeans to school.

Tonight, for the first time since our school closed, I wore my western boots with my faded jeans, white shirt, and tan sports coat.

I left an extra button loose at the neck, and Mom loosened two more.

“Show off your tan chest under that white shirt and you’ll even have the hostess and waitresses asking for your number.”

Louisa told me, “Kurt, you are it, Man. The Stud Stallion has arrived - and his name is Kurt Morgan.”

“Thank you Louisa. If not for you and Mom, I would not be standing here this evening. Not only did you two help me, you took me as a wimpy-ass nerd, and remade me into the man I have always wanted to be, but was too afraid I didn’t have what it takes to make the changes. I love you both for what you have given me.”

I raised the top on my Mustang convertible. I have always had loose, fly-away hair that settles down to my collar no matter which way the wind blows. Mom told me that Stephanie wouldn’t want her long hair to be blown and scattered when we go inside the restaurant, so I put the top up.

Dressing at home, and driving over to pick her up, didn’t make me feel nervous at all. When I parked in their drive and walked to the front door, I could tell the difference from walking in my boots, and wearing my tennies all the time. Shit, I stuck my chest out and loosened another button on my shirt before pushing the doorbell.

Leigh is standing behind her mom when Stephanie opened the door. Before I could say anything, Leigh screamed - “OMIGOD LOOK AT KURT.

“Kurt you are The Stallion, Louisa kept telling us about!”

Stephanie stepped closer and mashed her titties against my chest as if we’re lovers.

“Give me a hug, Kurt. Then, Leigh wants to take a pic of us with her phone and mine. MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS! Get inside this house so we can see you better.”

I pulled my phone out of my sports coat and flipped it to Leigh. “Take a couple for Mom. You know she’ll want a pic of us.”

Before we left, Leigh said, “I’m sure you’ve graduated already.”

“Yes and I’m sure you and Ashley have too.”

“Yes, we did ours together. Did you notice the changes in Ms. Stoner? Even her name has changed and that woman looks like a movie star.”

“Yes, and I agree, she really looks good, no matter what she’s wearing now...

“Stephanie, if you’re ready I’m anxious to get you alone out there in the dark.”

“Leigh, don’t wait up for us, Hon. We may be late getting home.”

“Bye Kurt...

“Bye Mom, remember to keep your knees together, you’re not wearing panties tonight.”

Girl - I’m going to skin your ass when I get back.

She’s still laughing when I opened the door to let her get in. Before she could turn to sit on the seat, I pulled her to my chest and kissed her, just like I kissed Mom and Louisa before I left.

“DAMN KURT, who taught you to kiss like that?”

Leigh.”

“I wouldn’t doubt it. Your name comes out every third word she speaks, since she and Ashley went to your house to swim with you and Louisa. I have no idea what all of you did over there, but those two act like grown women now.”

“All we did was play water tag and swim.”

“Yeah Right! I can just see you.

“I love your new car but I wish it had bench seats so I could sit closer to you.”

“When we leave the restaurant, you can sit on the console if you like.”

“I may try that, but this long dress may be too tight.”

“You can always take it off. I wouldn’t mind.”

“You sure have changed, and before you say anything, I love each and every one of those changes. Leigh is right, you are The Stallion, whatever that means.”

“That’s just something Louisa came up with to make me want to workout and commit to gaining weight.”

“Whatever she did for you, sure makes you look like a different man, and I mean man too. Not a boy.”

“Have you talked to Brenda?”

“Not since yesterday. She told me that you were taking her to dinner tomorrow night.”

“Okay, I wasn’t sure if she told you. I didn’t want you or her to think I was being sneaky with my dates. I like both of you and I love both of you for wanting your daughters to be my friends.”

“You’ll have two friends for life. Those two girls would kill for you.”

“I hope it never comes to that, but I feel the same way about them ... Tell me, are you really not wearing panties tonight?”

Kurt Morgan, I could kick your butt - and kiss you too. Hell no, I’m not wearing panties or a bra. It’s been twenty years since I’ve been on a date and I was never brave enough to leave my panties at home back when I did date in high school. Mom would have skinned my ass anyway, if she knew...

“Kurt, Can we stop somewhere before we go back?”

“Sure. Where would you like to stop? I’ve never been on a date. You’re my first.”

“First what?”

“I know what that means, and you could be my first, if you wouldn’t mind being the first with a senior who won’t be eighteen for nearly two weeks.”

“I would love to, if you’re serious. Do you have any protection?”

“No, are you not protected? I hope you don’t mind that I asked. That’s sort of personal for a woman, I’m sure.”

“I have never taken the pills. When Leigh was born, I was told I may never get pregnant again. They didn’t know how true that was, because my ex and I never did anything again. He claimed he was dysfunctional. Then I caught him naked with his secretary. He really was dysfunctional after I kicked his nuts up under his chin with my spike heels.”

“OUCH! That - fixed his ass, I’m sure.

“I hope so. He deserved it.”

“Sorry I brought up a touchy subject ... I suppose that cuts out the chance of you being my first ... I mean, well, we were talking about that just now.”

“Kurt?”

“Yes. Did I say something out of line? I’m new at this. You are my first date ever and I suppose I was asking too much in the first place, when all of this came up.”

“DO YOU MEAN I’M YOUR FIRST DATE?”

“Yes.”

“Kurt, my garage is a two-car.”

“And? There has to be more to that, in there somewhere.”

“There’s only one car parked in there and there’s plenty of space for your car, if you are brave enough to fuck me in my garage.”

“OH WOW! We’re talking about fucking now! Are you sure? I mean, I would love for you to be my first ... First ... you know.”

“First pussy?”

“Yes, but I was afraid to say that, since I nearly screwed up that other first stuff we were talking about.”

“Kurt, if I can talk Brenda into it, would you let both of us fuck you at the same time? You need some experience to go along with your handsome image and your he-man appearance.”

“Experience? Are you actually talking about you and Brenda giving some me experience in fuck ... I mean in sex? At the same time even?””

“Hon, we’re talking about both of us fucking you as a tag team and double fucking you if I can talk her into it, and you’ll let us.”

“Remember, I don’t have any protection.”

“Would you mind if I call Brenda now? She’s already told me about her date with you tomorrow night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.