The Nerd Stallion - Cover

The Nerd Stallion

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Timothy Kurtlan Gorman is 17, about to graduate from his high school which has been closed for over a year. He feels like he is a freak of nature, at 6 foot 3 inches tall weighing 150 pounds. He has virtually become a recluse at home - but help is on the way. With dedication to exercise, swimming, a new diet, staying in the sun and running with his mentor Louisa Pina, his Mom's housekeeper, he not only comes out of his shell as a Nerd, he becomes one of the most sought after teenagers ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The Stallion: Nerd No More...

When we came to our house, Louisa clicked the remote on her key ring, and our back gate opened, then closed and latched behind us.My dick was already stretching out, since I knew none of us will have bathing suits.

Louisa has a solution for that too.

“Have either of you ever swum in your shirts and shorts?”

“Yes, we love slipping our shoes off after we run and diving into our pool.”

“I’m sure both of you swim naked too?”

“Yes, our moms let us swim naked with them all the time, and we have so much fun together.”

“I would love to be in the pool with all of you swimming naked like that.”

“And Kurt swimming naked with us too?” Leigh asked.

“I doubt we could swing that with your moms present anytime soon, but we can make it happen here, once we know for sure Kurt’s mom and both your mom’s aren’t hovering close by.”Ashley asked her,

“Do you take your bra off when you swim in your shirt?”

“I hardly ever swim in my bra, or shorts when Kurt and I are swimming laps for his training.

If both of you want to lose the bras, go ahead and I’ll lose mine too.”I’ve seen both Mom and Louisa swimming naked since I startedswimming naked when there was no one else around...

I was hoping to see Leigh’s and Ashley’s titties if they take their bras off.By some magic trick or sleight of hand move, none of them even flashed a titty as they unzipped their sports bras then pulled them from under their shirts, one arm at a time, and dropped them on the concrete.With me holding hands between Leigh and Ashley - Leigh grabbed Louisa’s hand and we leaped off the the side of the pool feet first, at the same time.Back when Louisa and I first started exercising with her helping me, and even when working out with me to make sure I’m doing it right, she told me that I need to start wearing an athletic support.

She even bought five and gave them to me.

Now, I never put on underwear under my shorts, while jogging, lifting weights, running on the treadmill or swimming.With three pairs of titties poking through thin wet shirts, my dick was about to break out of the pen in hopes of having a romp with those proud, beautiful titties.Rather than stop and stare at them, I started swimming as if I were doing laps.

By the time I started back on my second turn, all three of them were swimming beside me.

The third time I turned, none of them are wearing shirts.

I knew they were just having fun, and I knew Louisa would never tease me, and let me look but not feel.She’s taught me all about her titties and how she likes them to be touched, held, caressed and kissed.

We don’t do this all the time, and I’ve learned to let her lead, then I follow.

We have yet to go all the way and have sex, but just as sure as I know my body is responding to all this exercise, I know one day she and I will go all the way.

She calls it anticipation, and that I will learn to love that word, and the feeling.Already, I want her to be my first, as soon as I have graduated from a Nerd Stallion, to a Stud Stallion.

I won’t even let myself think of theday Mom and I get together naked, like Louisa told me when we first started.

That thought, and that image is burned into the back of my brain, with anticipation.

Each time I look at Mom, when we’re alone together, those images come to life.Louisa is a beautiful Mexican woman who oozes sex no matter what she’s wearing, or where she is.Mom was on a diet when Louisa and I were, and now she is like a Goddess, no matter if she’s reading a book at night, or we’re eating a snack before bedtime.

I’ve never seen her naked, but I have seen her robe slip and expose both those beautiful, perfect breasts, even if for only a second or two.

Each time it happens, I see her look my way to see if I was watching, then she smiles and turns away...

smiling as if she as if she flashed me on purpose to see if I would look.She should know by now, I’m always looking, even when we’re watching TV at night.-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kurt?”I turned to see Leigh, Ashley, and Louisa completely naked.

I was so caught up in my reverie about Mom’s titties, I had missed them stripping.

“Kurt, we want to see you,” Ashley told me.

“Louisa?”I was at a loss.

Though I’ve wanted so bad to see all three of them naked - now that they are - I feel like I’m backed into a corner and it’s my time to put up or shut up.I looked at Louisa to see her smiling, stirring her hand round and round, nodding yes, as if saying -come on, show us.She would never let me make a fool of myself, and that knowledgegives me even more courage each time she does that.I was determined to show my body, as if to prove I’m proud of me, which I am - finally.

As a matter of fact, I am so fuckin proud of what Louisa has helped me become, that I stand in front of a mirror and admire my body, my butt, and my pride and joy.Yes, she even told me that my cock has graduated from a lily white Puny Pony dick, to a huge brown Stud Stallion Cock.I glanced at her, and she winked.

That’s enough to make me jump up on a fence post and crow like a rooster.With my arms crossed in front of me, I gripped the tail of my wet shirt and whipped it over my head.

With the three of them smiling and waving for me to continue, I twirled my wet shirt on my right forefinger then let it fly.I still have my jockstrap, and that gives me another rush of confidence, knowing that my cock will be hidden when I drop my wet jogging shorts.I didn’t keep them waiting.

With my thumbs hooked in the waistband, on both hips, I leaned forward and stripped my shorts all the way to my ankles before standing proud, my head turned to the side, smiling like a male model in a catalog.Okay, I admit that I have become narcissistic about my body, even twisting around to look back over my shoulder at my own ass in the mirror - and I love my ass now, like never before in my life.

Even with all the exercises I’m doing, I follow up with my isometric exercises as I sit and watch TV, or even as I read.

Those exercises have become such a habit, I catch myself flexing mygluteus maximusas I sit, walk, run or lift weights.Even Louisa has commented on the way I can flex my butt muscles while fast-walking naked, wearing only my jockstrap on the treadmill.As soon as I turned my back to them, Leigh and Ashley were on the concrete behind me, both of them running their fingertips over mynaked ass until I could feel my cock stretching at the sudden attention they were paying to my backside.With my manly protective device still in place, I turned slowly.Both their faces are within inches of my bulging pouch when I stop.Louisa told me,

“Let them pull your jockstrap down.”

“May we, Kurt?” Leigh asked looking up at me, as if she’s not sure.I felt like King of the Mountain.

“Each of you grab a strap on my hip, and pull the sides straight down slowly.

Sometimes my cock gets trapped in the pouch and I have to sort of squat to free, my hand tool.”I was making the most of this, and as I watched, I suddenly had a mental image of Ms.

Stephanie Brooks, Leigh’s mom - doing this very thing for the first time.

Where that came from, I’ll never know, but already I’m anticipating this will be a premonition of actual things to come.Instantly following, came the image of petite Brenda Crosby, Ashley’s mom, kneeling in front of me, pulling my jockstrap down, gasping at the size of my cock and balls for the first time.

That mental image made me even more aware that these wild thoughts from nowhere, could actually be premonitions.

Ohhhh, the anticipation that’s running wild through my head ... Just the thought of me standing proud and naked in front of each of their moms, made my cock unfurl to hang in a long looping arc from my groin, past my scrotum and stretch out down midway of my thighs.

“FUCK MAN! YOU-REALLY-ARE-A-FUCKIN-STALLION!” Leigh blurted out.

“KURT, YOU ARE GOING TO GET FUCKED, BY US AND OUR MOMS!” Ashley shouted, before she leaned forward to plant a wet kiss on mycockhead.Leigh turned to look at Louisa,

“Louisa, have you had Kurt’s cock inside your pussy?”

“Not yet.

I’ve been waiting for him to graduate.”

“Graduate?” Both asked.

“From a Nerd Pony to a Stud Stallion.”Leigh told her,

“While we’re all naked together for the first time, please let us watch him fuck you.”

“There’s only one way I’ll ever be able take that cock inside my pussy without doing permanent internal damage, and that’s sitting on top of him so I can control how fast and how deep that big bad Stallion cock goes inside my pussy.”

“Come fuck him now, and we’ll help you,” Ashley encouraged her.

“Will both of you fuck him next, if I fuck him first?”

“Do you think we can even get his cock inside our virgin pussies?”

“If you want that cock as bad as I want it right now, you can.

You’ll just have to take your time, and no matter how it stings and burns, keep slowly fucking him.

I promise you, once you fuck him a few times, you’ll want to fuck him again and again, every day and every chance you get.”Ashley told her,

“Just looking at his huge cock makes me want to kiss it and rub my naked titties all over it.”Louisa looked at me just as I looked at her.

She winked and I knew I was in for a major erotic experience.

Both these girls have some fine titties and I know they get plenty of sun because they’re as dark as Louisa and me, from toenails to their hairline.

“Kurt, will you lie on the lounge chair and let me rub my titties all over your cock before Louisa fucks you?” Leigh asked.

“Only if both of you agree to it, and let me kiss your pussy as you tease my cock with your titties.”

“WOULD YOU REALLY? We do each other’s pussy all the time, but we never knew boys would like eating pussy the way we do.”

“I love pussy.

Louisa taught me to eat pussy, and she loves the way I love her pussy.”Ashley looked at Louisa and asked,

“Louisa, will you help us take turns fucking Kurt’s cock with our titties, as he eats our pussy?”

“I would love to, and don’t be surprised if I get involved and get some young titty and young pussy too.”

“HECK YEAH! I would love to kiss your sexy ass and eat your pussy while I’m close.”

“Help me get Leigh started fucking his cock with her titties, while he eats her pussy, then you and I will eat pussy as we wait our turn on his cock.”

“Do you think Kurt could fuck all three of us today? Mom told Ashley’s mom once, that my dad couldn’t get his dick hard but once a week.”

“There’s a whole lot of difference in a man who’s dick has never experienced this kind of love, and a Young Stallion with a huge cock who can fuck as many as six women in the same night.”At that statement, I looked at her.

She’s smiling as she winks at me again.

I had to mentally count heads, and to get six, I had to count Mom.I was lying back on a lounge chair when they oiled my cock.

That warm oil made that swollen cock of mine stand at attention.Louisa squirted oil on Leigh’s titties just before she threw her leg across my body with her sexy, tan ass in front of me, her pussy against my chin.

With her slick oily body stretched out on top of me, she pushed back until I was able to get my lips and my tongue on her pussy.

I heard her yelp and I took that as her liking this.With her big titties trapping my oily cock, I could have shot the streetlights out, two block away, it feels so good.

I held my come like Louisa has taught me, as Leigh kept fucking my face with her pussy, and my cock with her titties.

I knew if I let my cum go, I may not last long enough to fuck Louisa.

I got a really good grip on my cock after that thought.I concentrated on her slick little pussy, shoving my tongue as deep as I could inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.