The Nerd Stallion - Cover

The Nerd Stallion

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Timothy Kurtlan Gorman is 17, about to graduate from his high school which has been closed for over a year. He feels like he is a freak of nature, at 6 foot 3 inches tall weighing 150 pounds. He has virtually become a recluse at home - but help is on the way. With dedication to exercise, swimming, a new diet, staying in the sun and running with his mentor Louisa Pina, his Mom's housekeeper, he not only comes out of his shell as a Nerd, he becomes one of the most sought after teenagers ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The Stallion: Where It Begins...

I may as well begin by telling you that I hate the name my dad gave me, before I was born.

Here’s a small side note to that statement:

Mom told me she kicked his ass out before I was a year old. She never did tell me why, though I’ve asked her many times.

Just as well now, that I never learn why.

Timothy Kurtlan Gorman, is the name he strapped me with, but my Mom calls me Tim. I have to admit, I’ve come dislike that name too, since everyone at school, girls and boys included, taunt me with - Timmy Timmy Timmy, show us how your skinny ass, can shimmy shimmy shimmy.

I’ve begged Mom to change my name to Kurt, which is what Louisa, our live-in maid/cook/housekeeper/companion - calls me.

Mom is one of the top fashion designers in America, for many of the major men’s and womens clothing manufacturers. She has her office here at home, and she has spent most of her life in her office - up until now.

When the Covid-19 pandemic took over the country, and the network news - it must have clogged the brains of every scientist and medical expert with gloom and doom. Last year our school closed and I stayed home like many students across America ... but then, home-school came as a blessing for me. I didn’t have to put up with all the harassment from those weird-ass chicken-shit jerks who think they are so fuckin macho - yeah even some of the girls are included in that bunch.

That was when I learned the most amazing fact about Louisa. All this time I thought I was pretty damn good with my computer skills and knowledge of the internet, but Louisa is a computer super-geek. When Mom told her to help me find a really smokin hot desktop computer with all the bells and whistles, I thought we were going shopping. We did - online. But when Louisa first opened her laptop, the only thing I saw was a naked girl about my age.

“Oops, sorry about that. Your mom would skin my butt if she knew we were looking at naked girls instead of computers.”

“Do you like looking at naked girls too?”

“Yes, but I discovered this site on your laptop when I saw it open last week while you were in the bathroom.”

“But you are so young, hot and sexy, I just knew you would have at least one super hero boyfriend, on your day off.”

“Do you really think I’m hot and sexy? I’ve never been told that.”

“You look better than any of those girls on that website.”

“Let’s get your computer components ordered, so we can build that super hot PC, then we’ll talk about that other stuff some more.”

“We’re going to build a computer?”

“Yes. Your Mom wants you to have the hottest computer money can buy, so you can play those computer video games where the naked girls get chased down and double-fucked, by the bad guys and the good guys.”

“You did see my laptop, didn’t you?”

“Yes, and I’ll even show you mine one day ... My laptop, that is.”

“I knew what you meant, but I have seen yours.”

“Have you been spying on me when I bathe?”

“No, but I did see you in your bedroom late one night when I went to the bathroom ... You were hunkered down on the floor, giving your pussy hell as you watched a porn video of two naked girls going at each others pussy like starving wolves.”

“You won’t tell your Mom about that will you, even when I confess - I wanted you to see me naked?”

“Did you really? Whatever your reason - thank you, thank you, thank you - for that. You’re the first live woman I’ve ever seen naked.”

“I’ll tell you why I did that so you could see me, if you’ll still be my friend.”

“Are we really friends? I’d love to know that you’ll be my friend, no matter what. I like my new friend. I don’t know that I’ve ever had a friend, until just now when you told me that.”

“I know Babe, and your mom talked to me about that too. She even asked me if I would be your friend, and help you meet some of the boys and girls in the neighborhood ... girls especially.

“I think she may have seen that pic of a naked boy on your laptop, the one I accidentally saw too.”

OH THAT ONE? Did you not realize that was a pic of me, with my face covered so I wouldn’t be recognized?”

That was you? Omigod!”

“Yes! But what’s the fuss? You have naked pics of yourself on your laptop.”

“I meant for you to see those too ... Tell me Kurt, has that pic of you been photoshopped?”

“No why?”

“Do you actually have ... I mean, are you actually built like that pic shows?”

“Yes. I know I’m too tall, white as a ghost from head to toe, skinny as a nail, and I need to gain something like a hundred pounds, so I won’t blow away - but what makes me look so different that you ask if it’s been photoshopped?”

“Have you never seen another naked boy on the internet, or at school?”

“HECK NO! I’ve never had anything to do with that crowd. If you knew how those boys at school have taunted me in the past, you would know the answer to that without asking.”

“They pick on you and harass you all the time because you’re so tall and slim built, don’t they?”

“Yes, but there are other boys who are skinny like me, and they pick on them and harass them too.”

“Let’s get these computer components ordered and we’ll start making plans to change your life into a living dream - forever.”

“Really? Tell me how.”

“We’re going to start by lying in the sun every day so we can get you as dark tan as I am - all over. You and I are going to that exercise room and wear those machines out until we have your body looking like a Marvel Hero, naked or not.”

“I’ve tried those muscle making machines before while Mom was working out, and that takes a lot of hard work.”

“I’ll let you see all the naked pics of me on my PC, if you’ll commit yourself to seriously working with me on this.”

All of them? And you have lots of them?”

“Yes and some are very, very personal, but your future is more important than anything right now, and I’m going to help you get to the top, as a happy young man. Besides, your mom told me to do whatever it takes to make sure you have pride in yourself and look like a Stud Stallion, instead of a Nerd Stallion.

“Okay, I’ll give it a try ... That is, if you’ll show me your pussy right now before we start.”

... I was only kidding, and I just knew she would probably slap my face, but she smiled and whipped her white skirt up above her titties, then spread her legs to show me the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. The only real pussy I have ever seen.

“May I?” I waved my hand back and forth over her pussy and her naked, golden brown thighs, like I was fanning the flames.

“When your mom tells me that you are definitely a Stud Stallion, and you’ve kicked that Nerd Stallion aside, you can have my pussy, and the rest of me.”

“I’ve never seen any naked titties for real.”

“Until this afternoon when we tan, but you cannot touch me anywhere on my body until your mom tells me that you truly are a Stud Stallion.”

“Neither Mom, you, nor any other woman, would ever look at me naked.”

“Oh Really? Don’t kid yourself or fool yourself into thinking she has never seen you naked.”

“That makes me shiver just knowing she may have.”

“It makes your dick get hard too, doesn’t it? I see those loose shorts poking out like you have a broom handle in there.”

“I should be ashamed, shouldn’t I?”

“No, you should be proud that you have a mom who’s sexy as hell, and wants her nerd son to be tall, tan, muscular, and hung like a stud horse.”

“Mom would never say anything like that. About me anyway.”

“Bet me and I’ll get her to tell you those same words, as soon as we see the changes happening to you.”

“Whatever your bet, I’ll take it.”

“You have to suck my pussy if you lose, I have to suck your dick if I lose.”

“I win both ways on that bet.”

“So do I.”

“Thank you Louisa. I never took the time to know the real you, and already I love my new friend.”

“I love my new friend too. Now, let’s get ready to get some sun.”

“Do I get to put oil all over your body?”

“Yes, and I get to put oil all over your body. That was my plan all along.”


I went to my room to grab a couple of towels and strip my shorts and shirt off. When I turned around, Louisa was standing there, naked as me. Never in my life have I seen a real live woman as beautiful as Louisa. Shit, I’ve never seen a live naked woman until now.

“Louisa, you shouldn’t undress in my room like this. I’ve never seen a live naked woman and besides, I’m ashamed of my pure white body and my skinny ass from my feet to my big ears.”

“Kurt, you’re my friend, remember? I love my friend and I promised your mom I would do this for her, for you, and for me.”

“For you?”

“Yes, I asked her if I could make you into a Stud Stallion, would she let me fuck you first.”

“NO YOU DIDN’T! Did you really ask her that?”

“Yes and she told me she wanted me to stay naked beside her as she fucks her Stud Stallion herself.”

“Louisa, I know you would never lie to me. I want to believe you but that is so unlike Mom that I have to ask - Are you sure she was serious?”

“She wants you to be a happy teenager, and grow into a happy young man. She’s told me many times that she plans to stop working seven days a week and learn to love her son, and let him love her.”

“Then I want to do this for you, Mom, and me. Take me and remake me. I love my new friend more already, than I ever thought I could love a naked woman.”

“Hand me your towel and walk out to the pool naked with me.”

“I need to get used to this - being naked - don’t I?”

“You sure do, now stand still while I snap one pic of you. I’ll date this and save it to an album. Each week, I will take another naked pic of you and we’ll look back at them one day and laugh.”

“There’s one thing I need you to do for me before we start.”

“And that is?”

“Hug me naked. I don’t know that I’ve ever been hugged and I need my new friend to hug me and help me get through this, like you would not believe.”

“Hug me, Kurt. From now on, hug me no matter where we are, even if we’re naked or dressed...

“My friend sure does have a man-size dick, even if it is white as an Easter Lily.”

“I could hold you forever like this.”

“Gain twenty pounds for me, and you can hold me all night.”

“Naked?”

“Yes Baby, naked.”

“And if I gain another twenty?”

“You can fuck me all night with this man-size dick.”

“How much do I need to gain to be normal?”

“Fifty pounds, for a young man as tall as you, at your age. Get that fifty pounds strapped around your ass, and become a Stud Stallion, then I’ll ask your Mom to sleep naked between us.”


Before we went outside, she took me to the exercise room - where she weighed me and measured my height, my waist, my chest, my biceps, my thighs, my calves ... even my dick.

“My new friend is going to be one hell of a stud when we get you in shape.”

“How much?”

“Seven inches, flaccid ... I’ve got to ask, since I just measured your dick. Do ever you get hard at night?”

“If you keep rubbing your hand up and down on it like that, I’ll get hard and make a mess all over you.”

That’s My Stallion, Kurt. That’s what I need to know. We’re going to change your diet too, and your dick will be even longer, stronger, fatter, and able to come like a rabbit, all day and all night.”


Four months later, after tanning by our pool - at first, only an hour a day, then working up to three hours a day, I’m as dark as Louisa. We don’t even try to cover ourselves. Being naked with her, still makes it hard on me, and I mean - hard as hell at times.

During this time, I’ve also been working out in the gym - with her sometimes running on the treadmill, when I’m not on it. Then one day when she caught me staring at her huge titties covered in a skintight t-shirt, she took my left hand and pulled, until I scooted closer to her.

“Touch them, as if they are newborn kittens.”

“Louisa? Are you sure? I mean, I cannot help but stare at you sitting there with your breasts looking so inviting.”

“These are my titties, and they were put on my chest for only three reasons. One is to feed my babies, if I should have any. The other reason is to please my man, if I should ever have a lover.”

“And the third?”

“To make young men like you drool and wish they could not only see them naked, but caress them, and for sure kiss and suckle them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.