The Boss - Cover

The Boss

Copyright© 2022 by D. Fritz

Chapter 10: Pieces are Moving

“What’s going on? Why is she here?” demanded Sarah when she settled into the backseat of the limo.

William glanced toward the front and confirmed that the privacy panel was raised.

“It was my phone call to Richard. I figured with Annette’s help, we could spread some disinformation and then use it to trace the internal leak. I wouldn’t say it in the group just in case someone spread the news to the mole.”

Sarah stared at William without understanding.

“We told her to stop all her shenanigans. Not to mention, Eliot would know what to look for and would stop any kind of device from getting anywhere close to Richard.”

William let Sarah continue her rant until she ran out of steam.

“They both know. I needed to make sure Annette could reengage her contact. Tell him that Richard called unexpectedly and wanted to meet her earlier than planned. She got lucky and and he was willing to pay for a second round. She’ll use the same barrette as last time.”

Sarah did not look convinced.

“And,” William continued, “Jimmy worked for two days straight building a replica of Richard’s phone. It has enough email and documents to pass as real, especially since most will be a duplicate of what Annette got last time. It also has our red herring. A series of emails between Richard and me outlining our next steps, including speculation on who is causing the problems.”

Sarah shook her head. “But, why have her come here?”

William laughed. “Two reasons. First, if our mole has a way to verify her movements, she has to spend an afternoon with Richard. She can’t just end up with a gizmo full of data. And second, which should be obvious, do you really think Richard was going to pass up an afternoon with his favorite fuck-buddy?”

Sarah reddened a bit as she thought about what was transpiring a few dozen floors above them.

“Now you’re up to speed. Go and act like nothing is going on. I’ll be in touch shortly. We’ll meet again in person.”

Sarah nodded and reached for the door handle. She paused. “Thanks, William. For trusting me and keeping me in the loop.”

He nodded and smiled. “I think we’re going to catch him, or her, now that we have an inside track.”

“I hope so,” Sarah said as she exited the car.

She took a few undecided steps, then pulled out her phone and typed a quick message.

“Usual place. Thirty minutes. Don’t be late.”

Sarah hailed a taxi and gave the driver the address of the hotel she frequented with Joseph. She told him there was a bonus available if he could make good time. The driver peeled away from the curb with a start, then hit almost every red light en route to the hotel.

Even with the delay of red lights, Sarah tossed a handful of bills to the front seat and yelled, “Keep the change.”

She charged through the front door and went straight to the elevator. No counter-surveillance tactics on this trip. A few minutes before the taxi arrived Joseph texted her a room number.

When the elevator opened she almost ran down the hall. She found the door to the room ajar and burst through, slowing only long enough to hang the do not disturb sign and lock the door. Joseph was on the bed. Naked. When he saw the look in her eyes he instantly hardened.

Sarah ran to the bed and jumped on top of Joseph. As her skirt twirled around her Joseph got a glimpse of her dark public hair. He figured she must have lost her panties in the cab or the elevator.

Sarah took Joseph’s member in her hand and steadied him as she heavily dropped onto him in one hard motion. She was soaking wet and impaled him fully.

“Ahh, yes,” she wailed as she ground her hips against Joseph groin. He tried to match her movements, but Sarah was pounding him hard and fast. Instead he leaned back into the headboard to push himself as deeply into Sarah as he could. She felt the pressure applied by Joseph’s move, then yelled again as she quickened her pace.

Shortly, Joseph felt the first twinges and knew he was about to blow his load. He grasped Sarah’s hips and began to pound back against her movements. Sarah knew he was close and began to grunt with each thrust as she also approached her own release. Sarah got to the finish line first and crushed her hips against Joseph, holding him tight. He felt her inner walls constrict tightly on his dick and with minimal effort blew his load.

Sarah tightly held Joseph’s head against her clothed breast. He could feel her milking his member dry. She was whimpering in pleasure as her own orgasm subsided.

“Wow,” he choked out as he tried to pull his head away from Sarah’s chest.

She let him free and then leaned in to give him a deep kiss.

“I’m not through with you yet,” Sarah said when she broke the lip-lock.

She rolled off of Joseph and the bed and stood next to the small desk and chair. She stripped and let her clothes fall in a haphazard pile around her feet. She saw Joseph’s bag in the corner. She went to it, pulled open the zipper, and after fishing around for a moment, pulled a zip-lock bag out of an inner pocket.

She gave Joseph an evil smirk. “You want it?”

“Really?” he stammered. His eyes were wide with wonderment. This was uncharted territory.

“Fuck yes,” Sarah said with lust brimming from her eyes. She could see that Joseph had gotten hard again which made her even hornier.

She yanked a pillow away from the headboard and dropped it in the center of the bed. She then fell onto the bed and rolled her waist on top of the pillow. She handed Joseph the bag.

“Take my ass!” she commanded.

Joseph opened the bag and took out the lube and small vibrator. He rolled over and sat on one of Sarah’s thighs. A drop of cum escaped his dick and fell onto her ass cheek. Sarah felt it and twitched. When he dropped the first of the lube on her asshole she moaned loudly. He used his finger to spread the slippery liquid, then added a little more before gently probing her backside with the dildo.

Sarah was squirming and moaning as Joseph pushed the toy deeper into her ass. He only had it impaled an inch or two when Sarah yelled, “Enough, I want the real thing!”

Joseph squirted a healthy shot of lube into his palm and then stroked his dick several times. He moved over Sarah’s ass and guided his dick to her gaping asshole. He placed the tip of his member on her hole and paused. He could feel Sarah quiver in anticipation.

“Do it!”

With slow and steady pressure Joseph lowered himself into Sarah’s ass. She smothered her face in the sheets and screamed. When she was more comfortable, she wormed her arms under the pillow and inserted two fingers into her pussy. She pushed against his hardness that was now sliding in and out of her backside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.