Memories #1 - Cover

Memories #1

by Zak

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Romantic Story: some memories never leave you

Tags: Ma/Fa  

I sat on the bench and waited. You were late, nothing unusual for you 😊

I watched as you turned the corner and walked around the church. Every step of that walk from church to the bench made me smile. You looked amazing, I could see you smiling as you walked toward me.

As you approached the bench the sun glinted off your hair and I saw the smile in your eyes

We hugged

We Kissed

We sat on the bench and talked about work and life and life and work

The afternoon sun was high in the sky.

Half an hour later and we were still chatting about this and that when the sky turned the colour of lead and drops of rain hit the grass and the gravestones.

I stood and held my hand out for you, pulling you to your feet and at the same time stealing a kiss. The drops became heavier, and we hid under a tree and watched the dog walkers racing back to their cars or their cottages.

It was not going to stop, if anything it was getting heavier.

We made the decision to hard to the carpark. Hand in hand, laughing and smiling as the rain drenched us. By the time we got to your car, we were drenched with clothes sticking to us.

My shirt is like a second skin. You looked wild, with wet matted hair, and rainwater rolling down your face. I had never seen you look sexier.

There was a look, a smile then you pushed me backwards until I hit your car and you pressed your lips into mine, it Was THE kiss the kiss that melted my heart. That made my heart race, my hands pulled you in close until our bodies were one.

We kissed for what seemed like an hour but was probably no more than a minute.

You pushed me away...

“I have to go,” you said,” I am sorry”

“You are soaked, here take this,” I said and reached into my car and found a spare fleece.

I hid you as you pulled off your soaking wet top, a glimpse of bra and a glimpse of boob.

I gulped, memories of your mammaries filled my mind.

Then as you pulled my fleece over your head and down your body that sweet vision was gone.

We kissed again and you got into your car and with a wave, you drove off into the wet and wild night

I got into my car and cried my eyes out...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.