My Sister Is A Webcam Slut! - Cover

My Sister Is A Webcam Slut!

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tiffany had come home from college after graduating and she and her brother James decided to get an apartment together so they wouldn't have to live at home anymore. James wasn't sure what Tiffany would do for a job straight out of college, but she said she had it covered. James just didn't know at first what that meant!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Porn Theatre  

Tiffany came out of her room about a half hour later. She came right to the living room where she found me sitting on the sofa. She sat down next to me. “Can we talk?”

“I guess.”

“I guess you saw my web show. What did you think? I mean I know you didn’t see the private show but what did you think of the public stream?”

“It’s was okay, I guess.”

“C’mon, James, really. I need to know what you thought of it. Please, James.”

“Honestly?”

“Yes, of course. I want your honest opinion.”

“I can’t believe I am saying this – I can’t believe I’m talking about this with my sister, but it was fucking hot!”

“Really?”

“Fuck yes! I mean it was weird at first seeing my sister talking to the camera like that, but once you took your t-shirt off, the weird went away and it got really fucking hot. Then, at the end when you took off your bra ... Oh my God, Sis! I knew you were beautiful, you have always been beautiful. But damn!”

“Aww thank you, James. I am so glad you are okay with this – I don’t think I could do it if you weren’t. Mom and Dad will never know what I do, obviously, but if you weren’t okay with it, I don’t know what I would do.”

“Really? My opinion means that much? I didn’t think you ever cared what I thought.”

“Of course, I care. James, I know that you and I had our differences in the past and I may not have been the best sister in the world, but I always cared what you thought. You are my brother, James, my family. Your opinion always matters.”

She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and laid her head on my shoulder. That’s when she looked down and saw the bulge in my jeans.

She sat back up. “You know, James, the only bad thing about this webcam stuff, for me at least, is that it’s all pretend. I play with my tits and I finger myself and use the dildo, but it leaves me very horny. Sure I cum in my private shows, but it’s still masturbation.”

I didn’t know what to say so I sat there listening to her.

“And judging from the bulge in your jeans, my shows have the same effect on the guys that watch. Well I can’t help all my viewers, but I can help one very special viewer. How about it James, want a private show all your own?”

She stood up and moved around in front of me as I sat on the sofa. “I don’t know Sis. I mean...” She cut off my words when she lifted the t-shirt up over her head. She hadn’t bothered to put her bra back on. The stunning tits I had seen on the computer were now flesh and blood real – and right in front of me!

My eyes nearly bulged looking at my topless sister. Her tits looked beautiful. Her skin was perfect. Her pink nipples were quickly becoming hard.

“Like what you see?” How could I not, Tiffany’s perky little tits were on full display.

“Holy shit, Tiffany!”

“Just sit back and enjoy the show, baby.” She talked to me just like she talked to the other guys who watched her on camera.

In a state of transfixed hypnosis, I sat there. Her ripe firm young tits were mesmerizing and I watched as her breathing got deeper and faster. She was getting into her show again. I tried my best not to stare lewdly at them, but I don’t think she minded.

Seeing my stunned reaction, she smiled. Then things really started to heat up.

She removed her skimpy pink panties and tossed them at me. She was completely naked. My eyes soaked in her beautiful and toned body.

I watched Tiffany, lay down on the floor just feet from me and pull out the dildo I assumed she had used in her private show. I watched in awe as my sister, the same girl I grew up with and who I used to know as that cute high school cheerleader, now began to suck on her dildo as if it were a real cock.

I was so shocked at what I saw that I couldn’t look away. I just watched her work on that dildo as my cock got harder and strained at my jeans zipper. Subconsciously, I shifted in my seat both to get more comfortable with my inflating cock and out of nerves I guess. But Tiffany noticed and smiled at my discomfort.

When she finished showing me her oral skills, she spread her legs wide giving me an up close and personal view of her shaved bare pussy!

“Oh my God!”

“You like the way my tight little pussy looks, baby? Mmm, it’s all wet down there. You are making me so wet watching me like this!” Tiffany was definitely in character, talking dirty to me like she did to her regular viewers.

“I never knew you shaved down there, Sis!”

“Mmm, yeah the guys seem like to like the way it looks and it feels sooo good against my silky panties! You like it this way baby? You like my little girl pussy?” she cooed.

I nodded. “Uh huh” I’m sure I sounded like a blithering idiot – I sure felt like one!

“My poor little pussy is hungry. Do you have a nice fat cock for my little pussy to enjoy?” she purred as she picked up her dildo. “Ohh, you do! Oh baby, put that big, fat, delicious cock to work ... feed my wet, hungry pussy, sweetheart!”

She began to rub the head of the dildo against her slit, pretending it was my cock as she continued moaning her dirty talk.

“Oh yes, baby! Oh God, your cock feels soo good against my wet slit! Oh, I want it! Please, baby, please fuck me with your hard, fat cock! Fuck me hard ... the way you know I like!”

I knew this was what she did in her shows, and she got paid to play act like this, but I was wondering just how much of this was really acting! Either she was truly as horny as she seemed or she should get the porn version of an Oscar for this performance!

Once the dildo was slickened with her copious juices, she aimed it at her hole. “Oh baby, please! Please shove it in me, nice and deep, baby! Please, please, please!” She bucked up at the teasing dildo as if trying to fuck herself on it. Then she pushed the plastic cock in between her pussy lips and as she ground her hips in small cirlces she pushed the cock deeper into her.

“Oh God, yes! Oh, yes, that’s it! Oh, fuck me ... fuck meee!”

My heart was pounding almost out of my chest. I watched spellbound as fucked herself with her dildo right in front of me. My sexy older sister was lying on the floor in the most intimate position imaginable.

She was completely open and exposed. Her legs were up and her feet were in the air. The dildo plunged in and out of her pink wet pussy as she writhed and moaned on the floor in obvious sexual abandon. Her moans became cries, and then pleas. Her legs shook and her head toosed back and forth wildly throwing her long blonde hair around.

She came. With one final hard trust into her creamy pussy she exploded screaming out her rapture as pussy juice squirted out of her around the plunging plastic cock. She thrashed around and bucked as the orgasm took over and she looked like a snake on a hot griddle.

Finally spent and exhausted, she lay panting and dripping with sweat and pussy juice. I sat there still watching as my sister jerked occasionally the last of her orgasm working through her. When she was able to, I helped her sit up.

“Holy shit, Sis, that was ... that was incredible!”

She smiled weakly. “That was one of the best orgasms I’ve had. Thank you little brother!”

She sat there looking up at me with a sparkling, contended smile on her face. A girl who has just had a tremendous orgasm and is dreamily giddy from it.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. You were really something, Sis. I am impressed. If I didn’t know you were acting and did this for a living I would think it was all real.”

“Oh, but little brother, it IS real. For me it is at least. I really do cum and I really do enjoy the sex I have. But you know, as much fun as it is, it can’t beat a real live flesh and blood cock.” She got up on all fours and crawled cat-like to me. She kept her eyes focused on me and stalked me like a cat stalks a mouse.

When she got to my knees she spread them and moved between my legs. She smiled and began working to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans. She pulled them off as I raised my ass up without even thinking.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.