My Sister Is A Webcam Slut! - Cover

My Sister Is A Webcam Slut!

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tiffany had come home from college after graduating and she and her brother James decided to get an apartment together so they wouldn't have to live at home anymore. James wasn't sure what Tiffany would do for a job straight out of college, but she said she had it covered. James just didn't know at first what that meant!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Porn Theatre  

Tiffany had been home for about a week, I guess, before the next step in our relationship occurred. And this one would put all others to shame. Tiffany had set up her room to her liking and settled into life in Springfield again. I had gone back to work the Monday after she had gotten back, leaving her the apartment to herself.

She dropped me off at work that day so she could have the car. We only had the one car between us so we had to time everything out. I didn’t mind, she had packed me a good lunch that day so I wasn’t concerned. That afternoon at quitting time she was parked out front of the warehouse waiting for me to get off work.

As we all filed out of work I walked towards my car, talking with a couple of my buddies from work. Tiffany came running up to me at a trot and suddenly threw her arms around my neck. “Oh sweetheart, I missed you so much today!” and she kissed me. Not a sisterly peck either – she kissed me like a long lost lover ... deep and powerfully.

At first I was shocked, but as she held the kiss I realized what she was doing and I kissed her back with equal passion. I didn’t see it but Tiffany took a quick glance behind me and she told me later what she saw.

“Boy you should have seen your friend’s eyes! They were staring at us their jaws hanging wide open! If I hadn’t been kissing you, I would have died laughing!” she giggled.

“Yeah, none of these guys have ever met you. I wasn’t working here when you left. And they don’t know I have a sister! Damn I wish I knew you were going to do that, I would have played it up more!”

“Well, if you don’t say anything I won’t. Let them think I’m your girlfriend, I don’t mind. It’s nice having a ‘boyfriend’ for a change!”

“Well you sure caught me off-guard. You are a hell of a kisser Sis!”

“You aren’t so bad yourself!” Then Tiffany laid her head on my shoulder as we drove home.

When I walked into the apartment I saw the living room had several boxes on the floor. “What’s all this?”

“It’s stuff I need for work.”

I noticed the boxes were computer things that she must have just bought. I just figured she used them to keep in touch with her modeling contacts and friends.

“You know about computers?” I remembered Tiffany as having a hard time working her cell phone, so being a computer geek was quite a surprise.

“Well, my girlfriend in college showed me a lot. I’m no whiz at it, but I can make it do what I need it to usually. Can you help me take this stuff to my room before dinner?”

I helped her haul the boxes into her room and we put them on the floor beside her bed where they would be out of the way. “I’ll start setting all this up after dinner.”

Tiffany turned out to be a pretty good cook – something else she must have picked up in college.

“This is really good Sis!”

“Thanks, nothing like being on your own to teach you how to cook!”

After a wonderful meal, I pitched in to help her with the dishes. “Boy James, this takes me back ... you and I doing dishes together, just like when we were younger”

“Well you made dinner, the least I can do is help clean up!” Working together, we made short work of the dishes. After we were done and the table was wiped off, she went to her room to start putting her new computer together.

I decided to watch a little television to wind down after my work day. Tiffany was in her room I guess for two or three hours, but because she didn’t ask for my help (and I didn’t know that much about computers anyway) I didn’t figure she needed me bugging her. As it was getting late now, I decided to take a shower and get things moving towards bedtime. I had to get up early for my job in the morning – we were expecting several large shipments the next day. It meant good pay, but long hours!

I had given Tiffany the master bedroom because it had an attached bathroom and she could do all that she needed to do without coming out of her room until she was ready. I took the smaller bedroom and would use the main bathroom as mine. But for that to happen, I needed to walk past her room to get to mine. And that is when things got weird.

As I got closer to her room I heard a moan. I stopped in my tracks. What the hell? I paused for a moment of two and then I heard it again. A moan coming from my sister’s room. It didn’t sound like a sick or hurt moan – there didn’t seem to be that certain pain sound to it. No, it was more of a sexual moan. Either my sister was watching porn on her computer or she was masturbating (or both!)

On hindsight, I probably should have just turned around and forgot about showering for a little while longer. That would have been the smart move. But natural curiousity and something about watching my sister in the throes of sexual lust made “the smart move” a very obscure choice.

I approached the door to my sister’s bedroom. In my head I was saying “You shouldn’t be doing this” but my hand wasn’t listening. I slowly turned the knob on the door and cracked the door open just a sliver. The moan, louder now, assured me that she hadn’t heard the door open and so I pushed the door open very slowly all the while praying that the hinges wouldn’t squeak and give me away. They didn’t and I peeked inside.

My sister was laying on her bed naked with her head and upper body propped up with a couple of pillows. She was facing her computer and she was ... oh my god, she was fucking herself with a dildo in front of the computer! The way my sister’s bed was situated in her room, I had the perfect view and I stood there dumbfounded as my eyes drank in the scene in front of me.

The computer screen showed a older guy, about Dad’s age, jerking off to my sisters webcam masturbation.

“Oh yes, Daddy! Yes! Fuck me with your big fat cock! Fuck your little girl, Daddy! Oh God, you feel so good in my little girl pussy! Oh Daddy, I’m gonna cum! Make me cum, Daddy, please make your little girl cum for you!” Tiffany was moaning and squirming around on the bed.

I stared at her, at once mortified at what I was witness to and at the same time incredibly turned on!

Just about the same time my mind had processed what I was looking at my sister turned and looked straight at me. The look on her face told me she too realized the situation. She had caught me spying on her!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? GET OUT OF HERE! she screamed at me, jerking the toy out of her and standing up on the far side of the bed trying to cover herself with her hands.

I was in such a hurry to leave the room I don’t even remember doing it. All I can remember is the sound of her door slamming shut as I ran down the short hall to the living room. I flopped down on the bed. I couldn’t believe it. My own sister – a webcam slut!

One thing was certain ... our relationship had changed forever in that one horrifying moment.

I stayed in the living room a few hours waiting until things cooled down, and finally falling asleep on the sofa. When I woke up the next morning I had a blanket over me and a pillow under my head. For a brief happy second I was home and Mom had come in and covered me up.

But then my head cleared and I remembered the reason why I spent the night on the sofa. Watching my sister fuck herself on that webcam was something that was seared in my memory – it could never been unseen. That was done and it was history now. What I worried about was the future. I was terrified that our relationship would never be the same again. And just when we were doing so good! God, why did I have to look? Why?

The smell of my sister’s cooking breakfast was enough to draw me to the kitchen breakfast bar. Since it was just the two of us and the apartment was small, we both decided to use that as our table – we didn’t “entertain” anyway and we used the dining room space as extra living room. I just hoped the my sister wasn’t mad at me anymore.

Tiffany was cooking breakfast, humming to herself like she always did. It was as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that reached almost halfway down her thighs and no pants or sweats.

When she bent over, I could plainly see her pink panties, but considering how I saw her the previous night, she was practically dressed for Sunday Service! Her attention remained on the food she was cooking. and she didn’t give any indication she heard me come to the bar.

“That smells good,” I said cautiously. I didn’t know quite what to expect from her after last night.

Tiffany turned and smiled. “Thanks. Breakfast is just about ready. You can pour the juice if you want.”

“Okay.”

She put the food onto a plate and then brought two plates to the bar. She waited for me to take a bite. “How is it?”

“It takes really good. Thanks – it beats a quick bowl of cereal or toast and coffee on the way out the door!”

We ate our breakfast in a strained silence after that. When we were finished I helped her take the dishes to the sink. “I would help you with the dishes, Sis, but I got to get to work.”

“That’s okay, this is women’s work!”

I turned to go back to my room and get ready for work. But a small hand on my arm stopped me.

“James can we talk for a minute before you go off to work?”

“Sure, of course.” I knew the subject matter we would be discussing and yes, we needed to talk about it.

“Let’s go into the living room and sit where it’s more comfortable.” She took my hand just like she did at the airport and led me into the living room.

Tiffany sat with her back straight and her legs crossed ladylike and formal, as if she was prepared to do some sort of presentation or something. Both our nerves were on edge and you could cut the tension with a knife.

“About what you saw earlier,” she said.

“Sis, you don’t have to explain...”

“Yes I do. Please, James, just listen – I don’t think I can do this twice. James, I haven’t been totally honest with you. Well, I have – I’ve never lied to you. But I haven’t told you everything, either.”

“Tiff, there’s nothing wrong with, you know, doing that stuff on cam. A lot of people do it nowadays. Hell, even one of my ex-girlfriends used to send me naked pictures of herself. It was kind of cool, actually.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.