Beyond the Lens - Cover

Beyond the Lens

by ChrisM

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Erotica Sex Story: The model's life as portrayed is not necessarily what we see, nor is the photographers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   .

Please Wait while image loads

The outer door to my studio opened causing a chime to ring in my inner sanctum. I cursed the day I had let my assistant go, and shuffled out to see who was interrupting my serenity. Two women were standing there looking at the photographs on the wall with their backs to me.

“Lovely aren’t they?” I asked.

“Yes, they are Bobby. They are positively unique,” one of the women said as she turned to face me.

I staggered back a step as I was confronted with the subject of the photographs displayed on the wall.

She approached me and wrapped her arms around me.

“How have you been, Bobby?”

“Chloe! My god what a surprise. I never expected to see you again. How long has it been about eighteen years? Stand back girl let me look at you.”

She stood there, and I eyed her from head to foot. “Turn for me.” She executed a slow pirouette. I let out a slow whistle, “Girl, have you found the fountain of youth? You look exactly as you did when you were in your teens. You are truly a beautiful woman. And who is this with you?” I asked.

“Roberta, come and meet the greatest fashion photographer of all time. Bobby this is Roberta, my daughter.”

I did a double take as Roberta came forward to shake my hand. Facing me was the twin of the young model who I had launched to fame twenty years ago. Both women were tall and slender with finely chiseled features. The two had the same eyes, lips, the small breasts, long legs, and cascading platinum hair. They could have passed as sisters rather than mother and daughter.


My mind flashed back to those days which I had strived over the years to erase from my memory. Feelings I had long since buried and scars which had never healed. Things that had changed me and my life.

Sweet young Chloe ... my protégé, my muse, and my friend. She had fallen under my protection shortly after starting her modeling career. I had come into the dressing room after a shoot to find her fending off an amorous producer who was intent on removing the remaining vestiges of her costume.

My intervention had been violent and left him flat on his back on the floor nursing a broken jaw. Telling the sobbing girl to get dressed, I had led her down the street to a neighborhood diner to recover.

When she had calmed down from her fright, I sent her to wash her face and reflected on what a shitty deal these young models faced to succeed.

I had noticed her during the shoot and admired the poise with which she held herself. She was tall and long-legged. Her face was faultless; large blue eyes, sensuous lips, and a smile which warmed my heart. Her figure was lithe, and she had the perfect model’s body.

When she got back from refreshing herself, she sat across from me with a look of shame on her features.

“Mr. Jones, am I going to have to be used like that to get better shoots. I feel dirty and almost ready to give this up.”

“Well first, my name is Bobby. I think of Mr. Jones as my father.” I said smiling. “I’m not going to bull shit you. There are pigs in all segments of our industry. That producer is a second rater and an egregious asshole. Please excuse my language, but it is accurate. He is only hired to do unimportant assignments. You on the other hand, in my opinion, are destined for better than the type of work you were doing this afternoon.”

“But Bobby, my agent told me this was a great opportunity to get started.”

“Chloe, that’s your name, right?”

“Yes.”

“Fire your agent. He’s a schmuck.”

“How will I get assignments if I do that?”

I sat there and kept my face impassive while I considered what I was about to say. Chloe was affecting me in ways such as I had never felt before; Pity at the path she had chosen and the way she would be treated. Lust such as I had never experienced and which could destroy her and potentially me.

I decided to take the plunge. “Chloe, I’m not an agent, but as a photographer, I am well regarded by many in the industry. Dump your agent and let me see how I can help you.”

“You’d do that for me? Why?”

“I see in you the making not only of a model but of one of those models who achieve fame. That’s why!”

So we began the process together.

True to my belief, Chloe was soon in demand by all of the big fashion houses. She stared appearing on the covers of Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and Harpers’ Bazaar. Soon she was earning the big bucks as one of the five most in-demand models in New York and living the lifestyle that went with the fame.

We got together about once a week to have supper and chat. Quite often I was the photographer on the shoots she was working. I made sure to mask my feelings for her as it became increasingly apparent that she was now in the big leagues and out of mine. I was only a photographer; a working man, and she was an artist.

I had invited her to have supper with me soon after she celebrated her twentieth birthday. Gone was the coltish young, scared woman I had rescued that night long ago. Sitting on my sofa was a self-assured young goddess. I had followed her various romances over the years wistfully longing for her, but maintaining my distance.

“Bobby, I want you to shoot some pictures of me for a different portfolio.”

“Different?”

“Yes, I have been given the opportunity at an acting role on the west coast, and I think it’s time for me to move on. I’ll gladly pay you for your work.”

“Pay me, Chloe. Never! I’ll gladly do it. However, are you sure of this acting thing?”

“Absolutely sure,” she said as I felt my heart torn to pieces.

From the time we began working together, she became the focal point of my life. We had never hugged or kissed. Yes, I had seen her almost naked on many occasions. That was not unusual in the world of fashion. It just made me sad that she was not mine, a feeling I took care to keep well hidden.

“Bobby, I owe you more than you can imagine. You have never asked me for anything. I need to show you my gratitude. I would not have made it without you. You shot all the covers that were used by the big magazines. You can photograph me like no one else can.”

“I’m just behind the lens Chloe. You’re the one who is in front and create the picture.”

The little girl came out, and she beamed that smile which tears at my heartstrings, “When can we do the portfolio?”

I forced myself to match her enthusiasm and proposed the following Saturday.


I shot roll after roll of film, moving her from pose to pose. Finally, I was done. I told her to take a break and went to get us a glass of wine. I was so keyed up from being in her presence for four hours that I thought I would cry. Thank God the camera had been between us hiding me from her.

When I got back, she was sitting on a sofa in the studio without a stitch of clothing.

“What the hell are you doing?’ I roared.

“Bobby, I know.”

“What do you know you stupid twit?”

“I know what you want. You do your best to hide it, but I know.”

“No! I don’t.”

“Then consider taking a few nudes of me as your reward for all the care you have shown me. Please! You won’t accept payment let me give you this as a farewell present.”

Reluctantly I reloaded my camera and went to hide behind the viewfinder. Chloe posed for me seemingly without shame. I felt like crying but took refuge behind my professionalism and shot my roll of film. While I was reloading, she approached me. The first indication that she was next to me was the smell of her perfume. Then she was behind me, and I felt her small hard breasts pressed against my back.

She turned me around took my camera and placed it on the table before wrapping her arms around me and pressing her mouth to mine in a languorous kiss. The camera was no longer there between us. I felt as if my world was crumbling around me.

Despite my best intentions, my arms surrounded her and my hands slid towards her butt that I had admired and dreamt of for so long.

“Bobby, I’m leaving tomorrow. I have no idea if I will ever see you again. Let me give back to you for all your years of devotion. Please make love to me.”

My heart in my throat I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bed. I looked at her spread across my sheets as I removed my clothes. She was the one woman I had desired through all those years.

“Take me, Bobby. I’m yours for tonight. I want to feel you in me to savor you and to make you happy.”

I lay down next to her and softly stroked her hair. She seemed so fragile I was afraid to hurt her. She turned her face to me and kissed me. This was no languorous kiss; it was passionate. Our tongues met, and I saw her close her eyes as she kissed me. My hands caressed her small breasts with their hard pebble nipples. She smiled at me. “That feels so good, Bobby kiss them.” I lowered my head and circled her areolae with my tongue before sucking and licking her sensitive nipples. She uttered some giggles as I licked and flicked at them with my tongue. “Oh, Bobby I wish I had known you were so talented. I wouldn’t have waited so long.”

I felt tears in my eyes as she said those words. She was leaving, and I would lose her soon enough.

I let my tongue trace its way down and licked her navel as I pursued my course towards the fork of her legs.

She spread her legs wide as I approached and I was rewarded with my first ever close look at her pussy. Delicate and without a hair, it lay below my lips. I ran my tongue on either side of her sensitive lips and felt her hips lift off the bed thrusting towards my mouth. Her aroma was intoxicating, and I gently parted the lips with my tongue.

She tasted as good as she smelled and I lapped at her tender inner tissues as she took my cock into her small hand and stroked its length. Her clit rose from its hiding place, and I lipped the tender morsel before sucking on it. Her body started to writhe on the bed as she pleaded with me to fuck her.

“Fuck her?” I thought. “I just wanted to love her.”

I positioned myself between her thighs and brought my cock to her pussy intending to slowly press it into her when she bucked her hips up, and my cock entered fully. She was unbelievably tight, and her wet heat enveloped me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.