Al - Cover

Al

by ChrisM

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Erotica Sex Story: Cross-dressing comes in all varieties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   CrossDressing   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Please Wait while image loads

The sidewalk was lined with hogs, their front tires against the curb. Joe’s Bar and Grill would be hopping tonight. I sauntered in and elbowed my way to the bar through the acrid smell of cigarettes, stale beer, and unwashed bodies.

I perched myself on an empty stool and signaled Joe for a beer. He gave me a quizzical glance and pumped a stein of lager for me. As he set it down in front of me, he said, “Al, I don’t need any trouble here tonight. Got it?”

I parted my suit coat, smiled at him, and said, “Joe, I’m not packing. Take a look.” After a thorough and searching glance, he walked back to his station to survey the crowd with distaste. After a long pull from my stein, I swiveled round to observe the crowd milling around the dance floor.

The usual component of heavily tattooed lesbians attempting to look hip with their chains and leathers with a sprinkling of women wanting to be ravaged by them. Same old. These were not my prey nor to my taste.

What I was looking for was not here. However, the evening was still young. The air was throbbing with the strains of Pussy is God by King Princess, and drunk bodies were clinging and fondling their partners. I was about to finish my beer and head out when they walked in.

Four pretty cheerleader types out for a night on the town. They stood in the doorway, disoriented by the crowd in the bar and not knowing what they had in front of them. The group leader marshaled her brood and bravely marched them to the bar as the biker girls drooled and salivated at the sight of this young and pretty fluff.

They halted next to me, and the leader inquired whether the bar stools on either side of me were occupied. I proceeded to move to permit them to occupy the empty seats that placed the four together with me on their flank.

When Joe came over to ask what they were drinking. I suppressed a snicker when they asked what wines he had. I almost lost it when he replied, “Red or white your choice.”

They settled on white and sat looking over the scene unfolding on the dance floor. It didn’t take long for the piranhas to school around the four innocents, trying to decide which one of them was the most toothsome and willing to be culled from the group.

When Joe brought the wine, they took tentative sips, and I could see they quickly decided that this was not Sauvignon Blanc. It ranked as Eau de Pissoire 2021 vintage at best. I told the girl sitting next to me that she would be much better having a beer in this establishment.

Joe brought her a stein of lager, which she promptly used to rinse out the foul taste of the wine. She turned to me and said, “Thank you. Much better indeed. My name is Tina.”

“You’re most welcome, Tina. What are you girls doing in this part of town?”

“Betsy wanted us to go to a lesbian club to hang around. The cab driver we asked to bring us to one brought us here.”

“Well, Betsy certainly got her wish.”

“I’m Al, by the way.”

“Glad to meet you, Al. You already probably saved my life by suggesting the beer.”

She scanned me, taking in the jacket, white shirt, trousers, and the hat perched on my head, and asked, “Tell me, Al, what is a man doing in a lesbian bar?”

“Tina, you should not judge a book by its cover. Here let me,” I said, taking her hand and placing it over my chest.

Surprised, she permitted the move and gasped when she realized what was under my shirt. “You’re a woman?” she said, blushing.

“100% woman,” I said as I retained her hand against me while enjoying its warmth.

“Why do you dress as a man?” she said, disengaging her hand though I sensed some reluctance in her to do so.

“That’s a complex question. The easy answer is that I am comfortable doing so. On the other hand, I am the dominant partner in my relationships, and dressing as a man reinforces that image to my partners.”

“Now it’s my turn to ask indiscrete questions. Are you a lesbian or just bi-curious?”

“I don’t know what I am. I just broke up with my boyfriend and have only been in that one relationship.”

“What about your girlfriends?”

I don’t really know them that well. Those women live in the same building I do, and when they found out I was no longer in a relationship with Jake, they invited me to tag along.” She suddenly realized that she had been deserted and looked around franticly for her so-called friends only to discover they had disappeared in the crowd. “Al, are they going to be OK?” she asked.

“I doubt it. That crowd will chew them up and spit them out, however some women like that.”

“Shouldn’t I go and get them?”

“Only if you want that same fate. Those biker chicks play rough.”

As I said that, a massive woman with dirty blond hair and enormous bazooms with hips to match approached us and said to Tina, “Hey cutie, come dance with me. I’m more fun than he is.”

I gave her my evil eye and told her, “Get lost. The lady is with me.”

She snarled, “Who gave you permission to speak to me, little man. Just fuck off.”

I took off my hat and let my hair cascade down my shoulders. “Look bitch, first I am not a man, second if you don’t get lost, you’ll get my foot shoved up your private parts.” During this witty repartee, Tina clung to my arm for dear life as if she was afraid she would be dragged off bodily by Godzilla.

As I stood up to defend my lady fair, another of the plug-uglies came up and yelled to blondie, “Are you crazy. Leave them alone. Come with me.” At which point they departed for different climes.

Joe had come to stand across the bar from us during the kerfuffle. “How did you get rid of her? Her friend seemed terrified of you,” Tina asked.

“Oh, it’s just my magnetic personality that repels them.”

“Don’t believe her, Miss,” Joe said, “three years ago when Al came here for the first time, four of them waylaid her in the bathroom. They gang-banged her and left her bruised and bleeding. The following weekend Al returned with a baseball bat and proceeded to beat them to a pulp. She also demolished their bikes outside. Since that time, they leave her alone, and she leaves them alone.”

“Tina turned to me and asked, “True?”

“Not really. I did not beat them to a pulp. They all recovered after a long convalescent leave. I think that what hurt them the most was the state of their bikes when they finally staggered outside.”

Tina was still hugging my arm, and the feel of her breast against me was causing my pussy to twitch.

“How about if we find somewhere more congenial to talk?” I asked her standing up and helping her to her feet.

“I just can’t leave my friends like that.”

“I don’t think they will notice,” I told her, pointing to one of her companions who was lying on the stage with a face buried in her crotch while munching on the crotch of a woman sitting astride her face and mauling her tits.

She blanched at the sight. “OK, I’m done. Let’s get out.”

I settled the tab with Joe, and we got out of the squalor of the bar. Once on the sidewalk, I finally got the opportunity to take a long look at Tina. Her long blonde hair framed an elfin face with piercing blue eyes and pouty lips. She stood taller than I did in her stiletto heels and had extraordinarily long legs, which I could imagine delightfully spread for my enjoyment. Her breasts were full, about a size 34C, a slim waist, and an adorable bubble butt that I yearned to squeeze. What had been a twinge turned into a drool in my pussy.

“Where shall we go?” she asked me.

“If you are not scared of me we could go to my flat. I live a few blocks away, and I could offer you some decent wine. There we could talk.”

She smiled and said, “And I suppose you could show me your etchings?”

“If that’s your wish. However, you can rest assured that I will not take advantage of you though that temptation will be hard to resist.”

“You are attracted to me?”

“Tina, I am very attracted. You are a stunning woman. However, I do not believe that anything good can ever happen with an unwilling partner. So the ball at all times will be in your court. So want to go see my etchings?”

“Sure.”

We walked down the sidewalk with me, very conscious of just how much I desired her.

When we entered the loft, which served as my residence, she stared around her at the open-plan layout and blurted. “Al, this is magnificent.” As she walked to the large windows that showed the lights of the city all around us, she said, “I wish I could find someplace like this rather than that cockroach-infested building I’m in.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.