Thresholds - Cover

Thresholds

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Incest Sex Story: A young teen girl begins an incestual lifestyle with her family members.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

You know the story ... you’ve heard it a thousand times before. Raised by strict parents, spanked frequently on my naked ass by my father in front of my snickering brothers and disapproving mother. Humiliating ... embarrassing ... and eventually, so ... arousing.

I’m not sure when I discovered masturbation. At first I just liked touching myself down there through my underwear. It felt good, like sucking my thumb, only somehow I knew this was different ... these tingling sensations I would get in my pussy. Eventually, at night, wearing only a thin pair of baby doll pajamas, I began to experiment, probing deeper, rubbing myself as the feelings became more intense. And then ... I’ll never forget the first time I reached inside my panties to touch my naked pussy. Instantly I became aroused ... more aroused than ever before, and this time when I rubbed myself I didn’t stop until I had an orgasm.

Of course I didn’t realize I’d had an orgasm. I just knew the feelings that swept over me that evening were the most wonderful feelings I’d ever experienced, and I knew I would be doing this kind of touching myself more frequently.

For the next year or so I confined my touching myself to my room. Then one night I made a mistake. I did it in front of my father after dinner one evening as the whole family watched TV together. He noticed my hand inside my jeans, and immediately sensed what I was doing.

“MY GOD, AMANDA! WHAT are you DOING, CHILD?” Daddy shouted, standing over me, glaring down at me with one of his super angry expressions on his face.

“I ... I don’t know, Daddy. I ... I’m just scratchinb myself,” I said innocently.

WHACK! The next thing I knew he slapped me ... hard ... across the face, shouting awful things at me.

“Little WHORE! SLUT! Daughter of SATAN!” he shouted. “Take your pants down. NOW!” he demanded.

Frightened ... embarrassed ... still unaware of what I’d done wrong, I did as he commanded. I unsnapped my jeans and lowered them to the floor, stepping out of them wearing only my panties in front of my two brothers, Mike and Jimmy, both several years older than me.

“GET OVER HERE ... ACROSS MY KNEES!” Daddy snarled, and when I did as he asked, he tugged my panties down over my bare ass right there in front of my brothers and Mother and began spanking me ... HARD!

As he spanked me he continued to call me names... “Little whore!” Whack. “Slut!” Whack. “Bitch!” Whack. Whack. Whack. When I began crying Mother told Daddy that was enough, and he finally let me go.

“Go to your room and stay there!” he growled, breathing deeply, his face beet red as his angry glare told me I’d better move ... quickly ... and I did.

In my room I rubbed my sore ass gently, applying lotion to it to sooth it. Then I took my clothes off and crawled into bed ... naked. Some of the lotion was still on my fingers and when I immediately began rubbing myself again I discovered how good it felt to have lotion on my fingers when I did it. Another threshold reached.

Later that evening Daddy came to my room. I had thrown the covers off and was sleeping naked when I sensed him standing over me, looking at me. Pretending to remain asleep I was stunned to see him take out his penis. It was thick and hard, and as he looked down at me he began rubbing it. Instantly I felt a wetness flooding my pussy and I wasn’t even touching myself. Somehow I knew this was something forbidden, and as Daddy continued rubbing himself something deep inside me made me roll over onto my back, letting him see my entire naked body. I had large tits by then, and I knew they excited Daddy to see them.

Daddy gasped, and for a moment he stopped rubbing himself. Then, when he realized I hadn’t awakened, he continued again. Through barely opened eyelids I saw his thing grow larger ... and longer. Daddy was rubbing himself faster now, and when I stretched, letting the fingers of my right hand “accidentally” fall onto my crotch Daddy hesitated again, and even though he wasn’t rubbing himself anymore his thing seemed to twitch and jump in his hand. By now I had positioned my fingers right where I wanted them ... right on top of my wet hole. Sighing, I pretended to moan in my sleep ... and then I began rubbing myself.

Daddy gasped again, and his thing jumped again, and then when I guess he couldn’t stand it any longer he rubbed himself really hard and fast, watching me as I kept up, rubbing myself at the exact same speed as he was.

I heard him moan then, mumbling quietly, “Oh God!” just before he started spewing sticky stuff from his jumping thing all over my budding breasts and face. I moaned then, too, no longer pretending to be asleep, my fingers digging deeper into my pussy now, too excited to stop until I felt the waves of pleasure racking my body again. As my orgasm finally slammed into me my body jerked and twitched, and when Daddy saw me he leaned down and pressed his thing against my mouth. I was on fire, and opened my mouth for him, sucking on his thing then, tasting the juices I knew weren’t pee.

“Oh God, Amanda!” Daddy groaned as my tongue washed over the end of his thing, licking it, sucking it, loving it.

When Daddy was finally exhausted I felt his thing growing smaller. Slowly he withdrew it from my mouth, and I opened my eyes widely then, looking at it. I reached for it, touching it, grasping it in my small fingers as Daddy groaned again. Then I leaned forward and kissed it goodnight, and Daddy left my room. My face was all sticky and the stuff he’d squirted on me was lying in puddles on my chest and cheeks. I dipped my fingers into some of the gooey stuff then, and tasted it, comparing it to the way the juices from my pussy smelled and tasted. It was okay, I decided, eating more of the sticky stuff, and as an experiment I dipped into my pussy and compared the tastes and scents. My pussy smelled better, I decided, and actually tasted better, too, and as I drifted off to a wonderfully relaxed sleep I wondered if Daddy would ever want to taste me like I had him. I had reached another threshold tonight, and wondered what and when the next one might be.

The next morning Daddy ignored me. After dinner he didn’t, though, because in our family room I started rubbing myself in front of everyone again. Once again Daddy got angry, only this time I could tell he was only pretending. He made me take my jeans entirely off this time, AND my tee shirt, so I was totally naked. Then he lay me across his lap, spanking me hard, but this time I felt his thing under me growing hard. I moaned softly, and with each slap on my butt Daddy’s hand seemed to rest longer. And then he began spanking me lower ... toward my wet pussy. I moaned again, louder this time, and spread my legs, exposing myself to my brothers and my mother. Daddy gasped, and his hand came down right across my lower ass and my pussy then, and his thing jumped under me.

“Harold ... that’s enough!” I heard Mother say, but Daddy kept on spanking me, his fingers digging deeper across my ass and pussy while his thing kept pumping up into me, until I felt him push up and stay that way for a few seconds, his hand lying there on my ass and pussy.

“Go to your room, child!” he said then, pushing me off him roughly. I got up slowly, giving him a long knowing look, my eyes teasing him. I picked up my clothes, and walked, slowly, naked, past my brothers and mom and up to my room. As I passed my brothers I noticed both of them had bumps in their crotches, and I grinned secretly, suspecting they, too, touched themselves like Daddy did in my room the night before.

As soon as I got to my room I poured lotion on my ass and rubbed it again, only Daddy really hadn’t hurt me as much as he did the first time he spanked me. Crawling into bed naked again, I waited, rubbing myself slowly, bringing myself close to the edge, yet unwilling to go over the top ... waiting for Daddy to come to my room again, as I knew he would.

Much later I heard my door open and Daddy came in. This time I didn’t pretend to be asleep. Neither of us said anything as Daddy took out his thing again, rubbing it slowly as I watched. There was a full moon, and the light from it illuminated my room clearly as Daddy approached my bed, his thing hard again now ... twitching.

“Hi Daddy,” I smiled, spreading my legs for him, showing him my wet pussy. Brazenly I took both hands and spread it open for him, on fire again now, wanting to see his thing spurting on me again. “Look at me, Daddy. See how wet I am?” I teased.

“Jesus, Amanda,” Daddy groaned.

“Let me kiss your thing again, Daddy,” I teased, opening my mouth for him.

“It’s my cock, child,” he said, moving closer to me. “Do you like the taste of my cum?”

“Is that what you call the sticky stuff, Daddy?” I asked.

“Yes,” he hissed, moving closer to my face.

“Yeah,” I said. “It’s okay. I like the way mine tastes better, though, Daddy. Would you like to taste me, too?”

“Oh God!” Daddy moaned. “YES!”

Quickly he got on the bed and crawled between my legs, licking and kissing the juices off my thighs. And then I felt it ... his tongue on my little bump down there, licking me, thrilling me. Instantly the waves of pleasure slammed into me again, and I raised my legs and wrapped them around Daddy’s neck as he ate my pussy.

“OH GOD, Daddy! I LOVE that!” I shrieked, rubbing myself against his face.

“I ... I have to do this!” Daddy gasped then, suddenly moving up over my body, pressing his cock against the opening between my thighs. And then I felt him pushing it into me ... his cock ... right inside me, hurting me, filling me, stretching me so widely apart I thought he would rip me open.

“IT HURTSSSSS!” I cried out. Daddy quickly covered my mouth with his hand then and told me to be quiet. As I lay there in pain I felt his cock bump up against something deep inside my pussy, and when he lunged forward I felt something tear inside me. It was like a burning sensation, and then Daddy pushed forward again until he was completely inside my stretched pussy.

“Lay still, child,” Daddy said quietly. “It will feel good to you in a moment.”

We both lay there, not moving then, as the pain ever so gradually began to subside, and I realized I’d reached yet another threshold. When I could finally bear it, I moved a little, and Daddy moved with me. We began to move together then, very slowly at first, and then faster. The pain I had felt before was still there, but now it was joined by a new sensation. Little waves of pleasure began to return, and it wasn’t long before these waves of pleasure replaced the pain and I forgot all about being sore. Daddy was moving up and down in me now, pulling his cock almost all the way out of me before pushing back into me again, repeating the process over and over, faster and faster until he suddenly said, “Oh God I’m gonna come!”

Daddy jerked his cock out of me then and crawled up to my face, feeding me his cock again, this time with my mouth wide open, giving him a target to hit with his cum. “Give it to me, Daddy. Shoot it in my mouth!” I moaned, rubbing myself again now, so close to coming I could feel it.

“Oh FUCK!” Daddy moaned, pushing forward, his cock resting on the edge of my outstretched tongue as it began exploding, spewing gobs of white hot sticky goo right into my mouth. I closed my mouth around his cock and felt more goo squirt out, so much it ran out of the sides of my mouth. Then Daddy pulled his cock out of my mouth and held it on my face, rubbing it all over me while it kept shooting cum onto me. I felt dirty ... nasty ... but yet something inside me felt oh so wonderful. I realized I might be what Daddy said ... a slut, or a whore ... and I also realized I loved it. If this was what a whore and a slut did, then that’s what I wanted to be, and I made up my mind I would have sex like this with anyone who wanted me as long as they had a cock for me to use.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.