Adventures in Lifeguarding: Sarah Seduces a Mom - Cover

Adventures in Lifeguarding: Sarah Seduces a Mom

by tmax02610

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Erotica Sex Story: Sarah, the new young guard, seduces her dream woman - an amazing but stressed-out mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Petting   .

Introduction

Hey, I’m Sarah. I work as a lifeguard at this small community pool. I only started a couple of weeks ago. It’s my first real job with actual responsibilities.

I love this pool. It may only be a single diving board six-lane twenty-five-yard pool but the large grass area around it makes it a great community gathering place. The grass and dirt cause more cleaning but that’s an okay trade-off to me.

Thankfully, I get along with all my fellow lifeguards and most patrons. It is hard work dealing with many diverse personalities at the free pool. We get lots of teenagers, though most are very polite. We also get a lot of Moms who come to keep their kids busy in and around the pool.

I will admit that I am attracted to most of those MILFs (Moms I’d Like to Fuck) or MILLs (Moms I’d Like to Lick) as we joke. There is something about a mom, with her often messy hair, slightly enlarged breasts, wide hips, and maybe cute little stomach. They will set up on a grass patch surrounding our little blue pool while somehow managing two, three, or four little balls of energy. Some are better than others but all make me wet with desire.

I wish I knew why I was attracted to MILLs as most will not look at me twice, after all, they have emphatically declared their sexual preference with husbands and children. Everyone once and a while, one of them will look twice, three times, or even more.

Adventure

My legs would not sit still. My gaze kept returning to the perfect woman. She was currently setting out sandwiches, veggies, cookies, and drink boxes for her children. I glanced at her three kids playing in the shallow end to make sure they were okay. They were good kids because she was a great mom.

They had started coming here about a week ago. She was the typical over-stressed mom, trying hard to raise her children while finding little time for herself. I thought she was gorgeous then but didn’t think much of it. However, a couple of days ago, she was standing near our guard chair when Brian started talking about me needing to fuck Mona again because she was getting more militant. I was in the process of agreeing when I noticed her half-smile. By the time I had finished talking with Brian, she had walked away but I knew that she was ripe for seducing.

I watched the kids rush over, devour the sandwiches and cookies, and then head off to play some made-up ball game. They left her with veggies and juice boxes. I had been looking for a reason to talk with her when a frisbee-chasing teenage boy ran into her.

I radioed Ron in the shallow end to cover the deep end while I rushed over to see if she was hurt.

To the teenager’s credit, he did stay to make sure she was okay, but he wasn’t doing much more than apologizing over and over. I arrived and helped her pick up the spilled veggies, warned the boy about playing near others and offered to look at her sore neck.

She thanked me and rebuffed my offer to give her a massage. She did stammer and flush indicating that she liked me. She must have noticed my staring.

We talked for a bit about her children. She was apologetic about their behavior and how they didn’t eat their vegetables. Could she be a better mom? She cared more about them than anything else.

I asked her about her three. They were two fraternal twin boys, Austin and Dallas, and a younger more aggressive girl, Emma. Two twelve-year-olds and one ten-year-old, all three were running her ragged with too much energy. She thanked me many times for being a lifeguard at such an amazing place. I guess our city has very few free fun kid-friendly places for cash-strapped families.

I had to leave to watch the pool but I was pleased with the seduction progress. She seemed to enjoy my flirting.

Over the next week, I found every excuse I could to talk to her. At first, we talked about her husband traveling a lot which led me to console her with a shoulder touch. She felt warm and soft. Eventually, we moved to talking about her children and her worries about raising them right. This allowed me to comfort her with small hugs that started to linger a little longer each time.

She started leaving her overshirt off, just wearing an ill-fitting swimsuit that she likely purchased before children when she had a different body. This caused me to lust after her more. Her breasts were larger so they spilled out the sides and showed a lot of cleavage. I love large slightly saggy mom breasts.

I started complimenting her on her figure, being more forceful when she disparaged herself.

I continued to find excuses to touch her and even nibbled her ear once while leaning in to whisper about how beautiful she looked today. She turned a lovely shade of red and seemed to enjoy it.

Our games became more enjoyable and obvious. I would sit in the guard chair with my legs spread wide knowing that she was watching me. My hand would scratch my inner thigh before it lightly trailed up my vagina, across my small breast before returning to casual sit in my lap. I would always make a point of looking directly at her after doing this.

I started walking past her blanket during my pool sweep and bending over to show her my backside. She always smiled at me when I looked through my legs at her.

Every night I would head home and masturbate to outrageous fantasies, of me pulling her suit off and nursing from her still engorged breasts or licking her wet slit. The fantasies started with us in the guard room then progressed to the change room, then to us just giving into pure lust and doing it on the pool deck.

Once, I picked up a woman that reminded me of her. I imagined it was her as we made love. It wasn’t the same as this lady smoked and tasted horrible. I knew my MILL was too good of a mom to smoke and she would taste sensational.

My day brightened every time she came with her children. The other guards started to notice and bugged me a little bit but I didn’t care, I was in love.

I became more brazen on the chair, openly playing with myself if I knew she was watching. A few gross older men approached me with suggestions of dates but I always turned them down while staring at her. I wanted her to know that I was saving myself for her.

The thing that made her amazing started to interfere with us taking this further. Her children were always with her. I had no chance of acting out any of my fantasies.

Fate can be strange though. Her husband finally came home and had a few days off. He joined her at the pool. At first, I was upset that he was here. I thought I couldn’t do my little displays but he spent the whole time playing with the children, he was like a big kid. She and I enjoyed my little sexual displays while she set up and cleaned up lunch.

On the second day, I formed a plan.

I made an excuse to visit their blanket when the kids were elsewhere. Introducing myself, I started to talk, slowly leading the conversation to hinting at them having a night out without kids. He jumped on the idea and I sealed the suggestion with an offer to babysit. She seemed happy but also confused. I wanted to get her alone but she didn’t know that nor could she know how my devious mind worked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.