My Summer Job - Cover

My Summer Job

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 4

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young school leaver takes a job for the summer before going to University. As she starts her new job she comes across a man and his dog. She discovers a whole new side to herself

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   DomSub   Bestiality  

I arrived at John’s just before six, he was in the yard with the dogs as I pulled up, all of them coming to greet me. John opened my door and smiled, he seemed genuinely pleased I had decided to take up his offer.

‘Welcome, I’m really happy my boys will have a new bitch. Have you got any luggage? He asked, taking my hand.

His words stung a bit but I knew he was right, I was here for his dogs to fuck, I was their bitch, nothing else, he had made that clear.

‘Just a case in the back, I’ll get the rest later.’ I told him, taking his hand.

‘Ok, let’s get this to your room so you can play with the dogs, they’re very keen to meet you. This one is Duke and this fellow is Casey, all three are related, as you can probably guess.’ He said, taking my case and walking toward the barn.

My heart skipped a beat, he wanted me to fuck them straight away, I wasn’t expecting that but that’s my job, so hey. We got to the room, all five of us, John putting my case on the bed sitting next to it, smiling and looking at me.

It seemed the rent was payable up front. I pulled my dress over my head and stood there, letting John look at my naked body, turning slowly before getting on all fours. The three dogs were by his side, all watching me intensely.

‘Who’s first?’ I asked, wiggling my bum.

‘Well, Barny’s already fucked you so I think Casey can have you next.’

He tapped Casey’s head and the dog came straight to me, his nose going to my pussy, sniffing loudly before licking me, tasting his new bitch. I moaned loudly, letting him know I was enjoying his tongue, looking at John hoping I was pleasing him, too.

Casey knew exactly what he was doing, he had obviously fucked before. He climbed on me and found my pussy within a few seconds, his power and energy just as great as Barny’s. He held me vice like as he fucked me with real enthusiasm.

My body responded immediately, it loved being taken like this, forcefully and with no choice. Casey was just as big as Barny, his thick, long cock battering me without mercy, determined to knot me and impregnate me, give me his puppies before the others. Knowing all three wanted me to carry their offspring, made the sex even better. Each one of them was competing for my womb, it was exciting and I wanted them to want me, fight for me, make me their bitch.

‘I’m cumming John, Casey’s making me cum, he’s so fucking big, I love him.’ I cried, my pussy going into spasms as he unloaded jet after jet of boiling cum into my womb.

I stood strong as he bred me, taking everything he had to give, crying out in ecstasy as his nails raked my young body, adding his mark to that of Barny’s. I was one of the pack and this was my home.

As soon as Casey had finished with me, Duke took over, fucking me even harder, making a point, telling me he was just as good as his cousins. I came again with Duke, my body ready and willing to take all these dogs had to give me.

Barny was last but he needed to show his dominance and was brutal in his fucking, even holding my neck in his jaws as he knotted me. He was telling me he could snap me like twig, I was just his bitch and I must know my place. I got the message, I was at the bottom of the feeding order, they were all my masters but he was number one, I was to please him first.

I lay in a pool of sperm as all the dogs lay next to me, John still sitting on the bed, more than pleased with his new tenant.

‘Why don’t you shower and then come to the house, dinner is almost ready.’ He said, standing and leaving, the dogs following him, reluctantly.

My new shower was amazing, it was so big, bigger than my whole bathroom back home and the water came from all directions. I lifted a leg and could wash my pussy just by leaning against the wall, I loved it, I felt like I had won the lottery. I would have stayed longer but I was really hungry and I was dying to see what the main house looked like, plus, I wanted to eat with John, get to know him a bit more and eating together is a great chance to talk.

I put on one of my sexiest dresses, without underwear of course, and put a touch of makeup on, just enough to look nice, not overdoing it. I looked in the mirror and was pleased with what I saw, the dress was sexy but not slutty. It was knee high with a low back and buttons down the front, my nipples sticking out through the thin, white material. I had two buttons undone, just enough to show my tits if I leaned over but still modest if I didn’t.

As I made my way to the house, I could feel sperm just trickling down my inner thigh. Shit, I thought, I should have known that would happen. I decided to leave it, I had taken too long already and I didn’t want to keep him waiting any longer.

The front door was open and the all the lights were on, I could hear some music coming from further inside the house, a lovely smell greeted me as I stepped inside. The hall was very big with high ceilings and the décor reminded me of a stately home, it was Georgian, I think. But whatever it was, it was lovely and the further I got inside the more I was impressed.

There was a lovely stairway, wide and very grand looking, leading to a landing that was open with hallways leading off of it. God knows how many bedrooms there was, too many probably. I was just glad cleaning wasn’t part of the rent, also.

There was set of double doors to the left as I came into the big entrance area and the music seemed to be coming from there, so surmised that would be a good place to start. I hadn’t seen or heard the dogs so I guessed they were probably in there as well.

I knocked and pushed the door open, stunned by what I saw. Sitting at the table was John and two elderly people, his parents judging by their striking similarity, all of them smiling as they looked up. To the side of them was a woman serving some food, she was probably in her thirties and very pretty, dressed in normal clothing. The three dogs were laying by the fire place, though no fire was lit, all standing and wagging their tails once they saw me. John clicked his fingers and they all lay back down, their tails still wagging.

I stood there blushing, so embarrassed, I was only expecting John and didn’t know what to do or say, I felt so awkward.

‘Come on in, don’t just stand there.’ John said, smiling and waving me in.

I walked in and stood by the table, still feeling embarrassed and awkward.

‘Oh my, John, what a beautiful bitch, you have outdone yourself this time. Where on earth did you find her?’ The lady asked, staring at me.

‘Beautiful and so young, I can’t wait to see her being bred.’ The older man joining in, making me gasp and grab a chair for support.

‘She was on our land and Barny took her right away, she just submitted to him instantly. like she had been looking for him all her life. She’s a natural bitch, who loves being bred by dogs, she craves it, you’ll see.’ John told them, his tone so even.

I just stood there, my face glowing with shame and my heart pounding, feeling like it might explode. How could I let them talk about me like this? I asked myself, not answering.

‘Come here, dear, come, come.’ The lady ordered, impatiently.

I looked at John and he nodded, telling me to do as I was being told. So I did. I walked to her and stood next to the table, trembling slightly.

‘Lovely, really lovely,’ she said, with sincerity, her hand lifting my dress above my waist, telling me to hold it.

I took it as she inspected me, like I was a new bitch. Her hands caressing and fondling me, feeling my body for condition and muscle. I had never been so humiliated, I felt like I might faint, it was so shameful.

She then pushed a finger inside me: ‘Mmmm, nice and wet, she’s aroused, ready for breeding and she’s tight, she’ll bring good puppies.’ She laughed, bringing her fingers out and licking them, making me gasp, again. But I still didn’t move.

Her husband then got up and came to me, taking my dress and pulling it over my head, placing it on a chair before feeling my tits and playing with my nipples, saying: ‘Small but wow, these nipples make up for that. They’re so hard, she’s a real bitch, these will make great milk givers, the puppies will love them, so long.’

He then run his hands all over my body, gently playing with me, touching me like a lover would, even bending me over the table and fingering my bum. All the time I let him, a moan even escaping my lips as he fingered me.

What was even more shocking, the other woman carried on serving as if this was perfectly normal. I watched as she set a plate for me and dished out the food, her eyes taking sneaky looks whenever she could.

When he was finished with me, he pulled out a chair and had me sit, my food in front of me, my nakedness not an issue.

‘Emma, this is my mum and dad, Robert and Emily. And this lovely woman serving us, is Sheila. She runs the house and if you need anything just ask her, now eat, please.’ John explained, passing me some gravy.

‘Look at those scratches, Emily suddenly said, smiling, she looks so beautiful with them. I do love to see how the boys mark their bitches, it’s a kind of branding, we’ll recognise her anywhere if she gets lost.’

I couldn’t believe the way they were talking about me, as if I was livestock or something, it was so shocking and humiliating. This wasn’t part of the deal, I thought. To be treated like this was almost cruel, they seemed to have no regard for my feelings and the more humiliated I was the better. It was as if they wanted to hurt me and debase me, to make me feel less than human, an animal, to be treated without feeling.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.