My Summer Job - Cover

My Summer Job

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 3

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young school leaver takes a job for the summer before going to University. As she starts her new job she comes across a man and his dog. She discovers a whole new side to herself

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   DomSub   Bestiality  

Again, I didn’t go home, I just washed myself in the river; got dressed and went to my next spot for the survey. Doing my job helped me cope with the deep sense of shame I was feeling, I could just concentrate on looking for the birds and not think of Barny and that horrible man. It worked for a while but my pussy just kept leaking dog sperm, reminding me of what happened, no matter how many times I washed it in the river.

By the time I got home my panties were soaked and I could still smell Barny, his scent seemed to be a permanent part of me now. I showered and rubbed moisturizer on my scratches, shocked by how many I had now. My sides looked like I had been whipped, I stared at the patterns and could see exactly how they came about. It was Barny trying to get his knot inside me and when he couldn’t, he would try and climb higher or from a different angle and this the result, my new look.

I sat in front of my mirror and spread my legs, opening my pussy and looking for any damage, happy I couldn’t find any, surprised by my ability to accommodate such a big cock. My pubic hair was very soft and light, and I kept it very trimmed, hardly enough to see but I liked it like that, it felt sexier and definitely cleaner.

The man’s face suddenly come into my head, the way he looked at me while Barny was fucking me, what was he thinking, I wondered? How did he know I would submit like that? Did he recognize something in me, was it that obvious? God, who was he?

It was still very warm so I stayed undressed, Dad was out somewhere so I had the house to myself. I went to the bathroom and then downstairs for a cuppa, I was still feeling humiliated and every few minutes I would be transported back to that field, getting fucked by a dog while some stranger watched me, mocking and laughing at me. A shiver went down my spine as I looked out of the kitchen window into our garden, my Neighbour’s dog playing next door. He was a big old Labrador, Billy was his name. He was very friendly and I had played with him many times over the years but I couldn’t look at him the same now, he seemed different, more threatening, capable of taking me against my will in my own garden.

‘Emma.’ I said out loud, in exasperation at my silly thoughts.

I stared at him as he chewed an old ball, tossing it in the air and then chasing it, rolling around and doing it again, his tail wagging with happiness. Fuck, I thought, they don’t need a lot to be happy; a good bitch and a nice ball. I smiled and carried on watching him, in my own little world, not hearing the front door open and close.

‘Jesus, Emma, what the fuck happened to you? My Dad suddenly asked, sounding very surprised.

I jumped about a foot in the air, turning and trying to cover my body, my Dad’s eyes wide open and looking at me with an expression I had seen many times before, but never from my Dad.

‘Dad’! I screamed, wanting to run but being blocked by him in the doorway.

‘What are those marks? He smirked, are you into BDSM or something’? Not moving, leering at me.

‘Can you let me out, please and stop staring at me?’ I shouted, getting angry and embarrassed at the same time.

‘Tell me first, I’m your father and I want to know.’ He demanded, still blocking my way, his eyes wondering all over me, making me feel so uneasy.

‘Dad, for fucks sake, let me go. It’s none of your business.’ I shot back

‘Iv’e got all day, it’s up to you.’ He said, flippantly.

I couldn’t believe he was acting this way, usually he didn’t say more than two words to me all week and now he wanted a conversation about my sex life.

‘Ok, I like being whipped, can I go now?’ I answered, sarcastically.

He smiled and said: ‘Like mother like daughter.’

‘Dad! Stop it, let me go.’ I insisted, horrified by the thought of my mother being whipped.

He just stood there, staring, he had been drinking I could smell it but that was no excuse, he was being totally inappropriate.

‘What now then Dad, you just going to stare at me all night?’ I asked, dropping my arms, stepping forward, hoping he would realise how stupid he was being.

For a moment he didn’t move, I could see he was enjoying my body, it was the weirdest interaction I had ever had with my Dad and very unnerving. I was very close to him now, his breath reeking of booze, making him act very stupidly. For a second I thought he was going to reach out and grab one of my tits, his eyes were not moving from them, my hard nipples obviously a nice sight. I began to feel scared, not believing this was happening, not another man taking advantage of me?

But he didn’t, he moved slightly, giving me only enough room to squeeze by him, my body rubbing up against his, shocked when I felt his erection, gasping as I quickly made my way up the stairs, slamming my door behind me when I got to my bedroom.

I was breathing heavy, totally shocked by what just happened, my own Dad getting aroused by my body, ewwww, I thought, looking in the mirror. God, I do look like I’ve been whipped, no wonder Dad acted so weirdly. I tried to remember the last time I was naked in front of him. It was so long ago i couldn’t recall.

I picked out a dress and slipped it over my head, I was starving now and needed to eat. When I got to the kitchen Dad was in the sitting room, asleep, thank god. I cooked and eat before he woke, going to my room straight after and finishing off my paperwork, Tom was expecting me in the morning.

The following morning I managed to have breakfast and get out of the house before Dad got up, again, more than happy not to see him. What a bad night i had, tossing and turning, dreaming about dogs and incest, fuck, I’m so fucked, I thought, driving to the office.

Tom was already there when I arrived, at his desk drinking coffee, the first of many, he was a coffee addict.

‘Morning boss’, I said, knocking on the open door and stepping inside, trying to sound cheerful.

‘Ah, Emma, give me some good news, you found those River Warblers.’ He asked, smiling.

‘Sorry, I couldn’t find them and I looked for over an hour. I think he was wrong, the farmer. But I have all the paperwork you wanted.’ I told him, hoping he wouldn’t blame me.

‘Oh, and he sounded so sure, like he knew what he was talking about. Pity that, it would be nice to have such rare birds. But if you’re sure. Ok, leave what you have and get off to the river but if you do have a spare hour maybe you could just check one more time, just a thought. I’ll see you next week, have a nice weekend.’ He said, smiling but with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

‘Ok, if I get a chance I will.’ I told him, not meaning it, smiling nicely as I left.

The morning went well, I made good progress and the part of the river I was walking was particularly lovely, really scenic. I loved this part of the job and if it wasn’t for the constant thinking of that man and Barny it would have been even better. Thinking of Tom and his disappointment did bother me but I was definitely not going back there to check, I knew they wasn’t nesting, it was all a lie.

As I was having my lunch, feet in the river, birds and bees my companions, I began thinking about that man and who he might be. Was he married, I wondered? Does his wife know what he gets up to? Does she like it, too?

Then my phone rang, it was Tom.

‘Hello boss.’ I answered.

‘Emma, that farmer was just on the phone, he said if you can get to him in the next hour, he will show you exactly where they are nesting, can you get there?’ He asked, all excited.

I was so shocked I couldn’t answer, a shiver went down my spine and my body felt all hot.

‘Emma, you there?’

‘Yes ... yes ... um ... i’m a bit too far away, I don’t ... uh ... think I could get there that quickly.’ I managed to say, my voice trembling.

‘Oh Emma, plese can you try? I’ve told him you would, he said he would love to show you. It would mean so much for the survey.’ He asked, sounding really disappointed.

What a bastard, he knew damn well there was no nesting birds, he was using Tom to get me. God, he was so devious, I thought, my hand now shaking.

‘I’ll try, Tom, I’ll leave now.’ I sighed.

‘Thank you, Emma, I won’t forget this.’ He finished, putting the phone down.

I sat there, dazed, not knowing what to do. All morning I had been trying to think of anything but that man and his dog, managing it mostly but now I remembered it all, every second of Barny fucking me, his big cock filling me up and then knotting me, making me cum so good I cried out in ecstasy, humiliating myself yet again.

My pussy was now damp and my nipples erect, aching with arousal, betraying me as usual, turning me into this man’s private whore, I felt so helpless, all seemed lost. I stood and began walking to my car, images of Barny’s cock now the only thing on my mind. I stopped and pulled my panties down, angry with my inability to stop thinking of him, putting them in my backpack before continuing.

When I arrived at the field there was a land rover parked in the layby, it was his, I knew it. I couldn’t see him, or Barny, as I climbed the gate but I knew he was there, waiting.

It was Barny I saw first, running around near the river, chasing something. The nearer I got I could hear him barking, then I saw the man, leaning against an old Oak tree, smiling as I approached. He called Barny and made him sit next to him.

‘You just can’t stop trespassing, can you’? He asked, sarcastically.

‘You told Tom you would show me the nesting Warblers.’ I replied, equally as sarcastic, not really expecting an answer.

He didn’t say anything, just smiled, looking me up and down, my dress short enough to show off my legs. I stood there, uncomfortably, waiting for him to tell me to come to him or strip, my nipples so hard, now, easily visible through the thin material.

But he said nothing, he just leaned against the tree and looked at me, his expression so calm and in control. I shuffled my feet, not knowing what to do, feeling a little silly just standing there, waiting.

‘Are you going to show me then?’ I asked, not knowing what else to say, sounding nervous, my voice trembling.

‘I’ve told you; I know nothing of birds. Stop making excuses to come here, if you want Barny to fuck you just strip and get on the floor.’ He said, sounding in different.

‘Fuck you.’ I dared to say, totally scared to death, turning and taking a step toward my car.

I took two steps and stopped, turning back to him, angry and saying: What game are you playing now? Why are you doing this? My hands on my hips, trying to look defiant.

He simply laughed, standing away from the tree, saying: ‘I thought you were going? Obviously you don’t want to, you want Barny to fuck you and me to watch, it’s exciting and gets you off, you love it, admit it, just take that dress off and get on the floor.’

I stood there, just looking at him and Barny, not knowing what to say or do, my legs not working.

‘Look at those nipples, so hard and long and I bet if I put my fingers inside you, you’ll be soaking.’ He taunted, walking over to me.

I took a step back but no more, my heart racing as he reached me and put his hand under my dress. His fingers touched my pussy and stopped, he looked at me and smiled smugly, saying: ‘And you say you don’t want this?’

I blushed even harder, wishing I had left them on now. His fingers then pushed inside me, making me moan loudly as he moved them in and out, teasing me before bringing them back out to show me. He held them between our faces, all wet and glistening.

He then wiped them on my face and lips, before moving back to the tree and leaning against it, under the shade, looking at me and waiting.

I slowly undid a button, then another, my eyes looking at the man, hating his smug expression.

‘Do I have a choice?’ I asked, feeling like I didn’t.

‘ You could have left but you stayed, you didn’t have to come here without your panties on but you did and I’m not the one all wet and aroused, am I?’ He asked, still sounding really smug.

Those words really hurt; they were true but I hated hearing them, especially from him. I stopped undressing, I was angry again, he was just being mean now.

‘Ok, I get it, you like me to take charge and tell you what to do, it makes you feel better about yourself. You can pretend I forced you.’ He laughed.

‘You are, you know you are.’ I said, quietly, my dress half open.

‘Take it off and get on the floor, Barny’s getting impatient.’ He told me.

‘No.’ I managed to say, so quietly I wasn’t sure he heard me.

But he had, he walked over to me, so close now, I could smell him, it was nice, manly even. I looked at him and really wanted him to kiss me, hold me, show me some affection.

Of course, he didn’t, he just undid the rest of my buttons and pushed my dress off, letting it fall to the ground. He then stood back, admiring my young body, I could see the desire in his eyes, my heart thumped in my chest, he was human, I thought.

‘Do you like my body?’ I asked, trying to sound sexy, pushing my tits out.

‘It’s lovely, so slim and just perfect for Barny.’ He answered, still looking.

‘Touch me if you want.’ I said, surprised by my boldness.

He just stepped back, ignoring my invitation, his eyes still on me but making no attempt to touch me. I was disappointed and annoyed, why wouldn’t he want to touch me, I asked myself, I was young and pretty, surely he desired me?

Barny was still sitting by the tree, waiting so patiently, I felt sorry for him having to sit there and not allowed to come to me. At least he wanted me, I thought, there was no games with him, it was all very simple.

‘Call him if you want him, don’t just look at him.’ The man teased, trying to embarrass me.

‘Is that all I am to you, a bitch for your dog? A sex toy for him?’ I asked.

‘Exactly, just that.’ He answered, not a hint of sarcasm in his tone, he meant it literally.

A shiver went down my spine and my pussy twitched, the realisation that he really only wanted me to be a bitch for Barny sent sexy chills throughout my body. I was just another dog to him, one to own and control, just like Barny. To be used for his viewing pleasure.

I knelt down on all fours, not waiting to be told, what was the point.

‘Call him.’ He told me, reinforcing my surrender.

‘Barny.’ I called, like a good bitch.

Barny jumped up and came straight to me, his tongue going between my cheeks and tasting me, pushing into my eager pussy, a deep moan of pleasure escaping my lips. I didn’t hold back, I was too aroused to try and hide my feelings, I wanted sex and I wanted to cum.

The man came and sat down to my side, leaning back on his hands as he watched me. This was different from the other times, something had changed.

I gasped as Barny’s tongue penetrated my bum, the feeling so good it made me push back, trying to get it deeper, I wanted it in me, pleasuring me.

‘What does it feel like, tell me?’ He asked, a sense of urgency in his voice.

I looked at him in surprise, he really wanted to know, his tone and expression was absolutely sincere, this is what got him off. My god, I thought, this is what he really wants.

‘Big’ I answered, knowing this wouldn’t be enough.

‘Describe it better, tell me exactly how it feels?’ He demanded, sounding irritated with me.

‘It feels strong, powerful and the texture is slightly rough, when it scrapes along my lips and clit it’s just amazing, the sensations are like electric shocks, It just makes me twitch and my pussy goes spastic, I’ve never felt anything like it. And god, can he go deep with it, mmmmmmmm like now, oh god, it feels so good on my pussy when it’s inside me.’

‘Are you going to cum?’

‘Soon, I’m getting close. Do you want me to cum on his tongue? See me cum like his bitch?’ I gasped, feeling like a complete whore.

‘Yes, cum on his tongue, show me what a bitch you are.’ He said, his voice all excited.

‘Oh god, here it comes, he’s licking my clit, it’s too much ... oh yesssss.’ I cried, my head on my arms as a powerful wave of pleasure washed over me.

It was so good and having him there next to me made it even better. I felt like a slut cumming and not having to hide it but I wanted that, to be on display for him, humiliating myself for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.