My Summer Job - Cover

My Summer Job

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 1

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young school leaver takes a job for the summer before going to University. As she starts her new job she comes across a man and his dog. She discovers a whole new side to herself

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   DomSub   Bestiality  

Hi, my name is Emma and I had just left school. I was due to start university in the September, doing environmental studies. You see, I wanted to save the world and all the animals on it, I was a tree hugger, I suppose. My dad called me naive and a dreamer but I didn’t care, he was just an old drunk and very, very cynical.

My Mum had died when I was twelve, which left Dad to bring me up, but he didn’t really want the responsibility, he was too interested in drinking and going to the pub. I was an accident, you see, both Mum and Dad were in their forties when I came along and had never wanted kids. So, when Mum died I more or less took care of myself, much to the joy of my father.

Luckily, Mum had given me her love of nature, something for which I was truly grateful. I studied really hard and gained a place at uni, another thing that pleased Dad, it meant I would be gone most of the time.

Being a ‘greeny’, as some of the girls used to call me, meant that quite a lot of peers at school didn’t really like me either. If it wasn’t for the fact that I was very pretty with a really nice body, then I don’t think anyone would have even spoken to me. However, all the boys definitely tried to talk to me, or rather they pretended to talk to me in order to be alone with me, so they could try it on.

I had one really good friend, Jane, and if wasn’t for her I would have gone mad. She was my rock and we did everything together, even lost our virginity together, in the same bed. She had decided it was time we became ‘women’, so she chose two boys and invited them to her house when her parents were away. After many drinks and Jane ordering me to the bedroom, we gave up our cherries. The lucky boys even got to swap with us after that first shag, another of Jane’s ideas.

I’m very timid you see and although I’m very vocal when it comes to the environment, anything else and I’m just too shy. I hate confrontation and would avoid anything that could cause it, even doing things I really didn’t want to do. The funny thing was, after losing my virginity I really wanted more sex, I loved it. Paul, one of the boys who shagged me that night, waited for me after school on the Monday after and insisted I went to his, for a ‘chat’, he said.

Once there he just started kissing me and within a few minutes we were doing it in his bed. I tried to say no but he wouldn’t listen, he just started stripping me and touching me, making me all hot. He fucked me three times that afternoon, making me cum like never before. We did it every day for a month, only stopping when he nearly killed himself on his bike. He was in hospital for months.

Luckily, the other boy who fucked me on that first night, John, took his place. After visiting Paul he gave me a lift home, stopping at his first, he had to get something, he said. Once inside he started kissing me, saying Paul told him he could. Being an idiot, I believed him and let him fuck me. It was only after when he told me not to tell Paul, that I realized what I had done. I never did tell Paul and when he waited for me after my next visit I let him fuck me again, he was so aggressive, saying he would tell Paul I had come on to him if I didn’t.

After Paul got out of hospital, John left me alone, not that I would have said no if he carried on, I liked doing it with him. Paul and me broke up a few months later, he met another girl who liked motorbikes and dressed in leather; she was perfect for him. I wasn’t that bothered but I did miss the sex, it made me feel good. Paul was a big boy, six foot tall and broad, the opposite of me. I was five foot two inches tall and weighed about hundred and ten pounds. My eyes were blue and my hair was blond, long and straight, to the middle of my back. I was slim with small tits but when I got excited my nipples grew to be very long, embarrassingly so. I was not really athletic but I had no fat on me, my tummy was flat and my bum was tight, Paul loved it, biting it all the time.

I had a few freckles but not too many; my nose was small and my cheekbones were quite pronounced, giving me a very distinct look, as many boys told me. Men and boys had always paid me a lot of attention, usually making me feel shy and embarrassed, sometimes even nervous and occasionally downright scared, especially when trying to get me to do something rude. Most girls would have told them to fuck off but I always struggled doing this, I would rather not make them angry and on a few occasions even let one or two of them touch me to avoid a scene, regretting it after.

The day after leaving school, Jane come round with some wonderful news. Her uncle, who worked in the local council environment department had offered me a summer job. It was helping with a survey to record the birds nesting on the local river. The river runs through our county for about fifty miles and if you count both banks that’s a hundred miles. I was to walk along the banks and record all the birds i saw and take some photos. I wasn’t expected to do it all, someone was doing the other side and starting in the opposite direction.

Tom, her uncle, saw me on the Monday and explained everything to me. He told me i had permission from all the land owners to enter their land to do this, so not to worry about angry farmers and if any one did question me, i should show them my new shinny badge, freshly issued.

Armed with my clipboard and backpack, I set out on my first day as a real adult, working for a living, earning my own money. I was so proud and eager, determined to log every bird there was on the river. It was a beautiful sunny day, summer was in full swing and it must have been at least eighty degrees, perfect for a walk along the river.

I was wearing my white, cotton summer dress, it was perfect for this weather, light and airy. Because I had such small and firm tits, I didn’t wear a bra, it was too hot and I didn’t need one. Yes, the drees was short and rather low at the front but I would be in the middle of nowhere with no one around, so I felt comfortable, even opening an extra button down the front.

When I drove to my starting point, I realised just how remote the area was, I could see for miles and not a single building or other car came into view. Wow, I thought, this is really beautiful. I parked my car in a a small layby next to the field and got out. The field I was to go in, to get down to the river, had cattle grazing, about twenty or so. I looked for a bull but couldn’t see one.

I jumped over the gate and began walking, the river was about half a mile away. The cows all stopped grazing and stared, wondering who I was. As I passed them they began to follow me, they seemed very interested in what I was doing in their field.

‘Morning ladies, I’m just going down to the river, no need to worry.’ I told them, using my best cow voice.

They followed me for a little while longer but then gave up, eating far more important than some silly human. When I got to the river I stopped and looked all around, it was so peaceful and beautiful, I was so lucky to get such a job, I couldn’t believe it. I took my trainers off and walked a little way into the water, it was cold but felt so nice on my skin. For a moment I considered taking a swim but thought better of it, I had a job to do.

For the next hour I walked along the bank recording everything I saw, taking many photos, too. I then come to area that was particularly lovely, it was all grassy and the water was crystal clear, it was like something from a movie. There was a fallen tree that just reached the water, I sat on it and gazed out at the scenery, feeling so good about life. As I sat there, I began daydreaming, my feet in the water. I remembered the last time Paul fucked me, it was about three months ago, in his bed, he made me cum so hard.

I started to get horny, the sun and thinking of Paul was making me wet. My fingers went to my pussy, my panty’s already damp. I looked around quickly, just to make sure no one was there, though I knew there wasn’t. I pulled my panty’s down and placed them on the tree, my fingers going back to my pussy, entering me, making me moan loudly. God, I needed to cum.

The tree was big enough that I could lay back and spread my legs, which I did. Again, I looked around, I had never masturbated in the open before, I felt so naughty and it made me even hornier. My dress was now above my waist, my pussy on full display, the breeze adding to my excitement as I played with myself. I closed my eyes and imagined Paul with his big cock climbing on top of me, holding me down and forcing me to submit.

It didn’t take long for me to cum, I was so aroused, surprisingly so. I put it down to the weather and being my first day on the job. My thighs were all wet and sticky, so I knelt down and washed myself with the lovely cool water, taking a pee as well. As I was standing, I saw my white panty’s drifting away from me, the current taking them quickly, they were twenty or so yards away. I started after them but couldn’t reach them, they were gone, leaving me pantyless and now with a wet dress.

I got out of the river and sat back down, watching my new panty’s disappear downstream, giggling to myself. I was too happy to worry that much, who would know? It’s not like I’m going to meet anyone, I thought. It was time to walk back to my car and move further down the river.

Walking back was lovely, the sun was drying me out and I felt good after my orgasm. I decided me and Jane needed to go out and find some boys to have fun with, we were young and should be having more fun. About half way back I saw some movement in the distance, I could just make out a man and a dog, they were quite away ahead but I could just make them out. As I got closer i could see the man sitting on an old tree stump while his dog was jumping about. He looked like a farmer, I thought. He was probably wondering who I was, that’s why he was waiting there.

When I was about fifty or sixty yards away the dog came running toward me, he was a big old thing but I guessed he was friendly otherwise the man would be shouting at him. As the dog reached me I looked at the man but he was still just sitting there, watching.

The dog was indeed friendly, his tail was going mad as he jumped around me, he was a real beauty, his face was adorable, black one side and white the other. I looked again at the man, this time raising my hand in greeting, but he ignored me, still. The dog was demanding attention, knocking into me and then running around my legs. I began to pet him, scratching his head, telling him how good he was. He was so nice and i loved dogs, i always wanted one but was never allowed.

He then put his head under my dress, his cold nose touching my pussy. I gasped loudly, my eyes shooting to the man not forty yards away, so embarrassed he could see this. I pushed at the dog, desperately trying to get him away from my still wet pussy.

‘No ... no ... naughty dog.’ I cried, trying to walk nearer his master, hoping he would call him.

But he didn’t, he just stared. The dog was now licking me, his head jammed into me, not moving, his tongue swiping along my pussy and lapping up my juices. I cried out again, stumbling as he pushed harder against me, loving my taste.

‘Please, stop this, bad doggy.’ I implored, my hands trying to push him away and keep my dress down at the same time, failing on both accounts.

The more he licked me the more determined he seemed, he was not stopping, no matter what I did or said. I changed tactics and called out to his owner: ‘Please call him, can you pleaase stop him?’ I begged, his tongue going deeper and deeper inside me.

The man said nothing, he just sat there, watching, expressionless. I was now only yards from him, my dress quite high and my pussy probably in view, I was so embarrassed but helpless, the dog just wouldn’t leave me alone.

He pushed harder, suddenly I was on the grass, my legs open and the dog in between them, still licking me. My dress was above my waist, the man now fully aware I had no panty’s on. I cried out as I tried to cover myself and push the dog away, again failing miserably. His bloody tongue was relentless, going so deep inside my pussy, making me gasp not only in horror but more and more with a little pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.