Gabe Gets Some - Cover

Gabe Gets Some

by The Womb Raider

Copyright© 2022 by The Womb Raider

Incest Sex Story: Rayna's father decides she should gift her feminine charms to her brother as a birthday present. Gabe is reluctant at first, but can't say no to his lovely sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

“Rayna, I think it’s about time you started putting out for your brother.”

I froze, the spoonful of Fruit Loops halfway to my open mouth.

Dad had said it fairly matter-of-factly, like he was remarking that it might rain this afternoon.

I looked over at my brother, Gabe, also sitting at the breakfast table. All the color had drained from his face. His mouth was just hanging open.

Dad continued “His birthday is next week, and I think it’s about time he knew what to do with a girl.”

Shocked, I could only stammer out a response “Umm ... ok?”

With a nod, dad finished his breakfast, grabbed his keys, and left for work.

After breakfast, Gabe caught up to me as we were getting ready for school.

“Ummm ... Rayna? You don’t have to ... you know...”

I looked at my brother for a moment, really looked at him. Not as a sister, but how a girl would look at a boy. He actually wasn’t that bad looking, if I was going to be honest. He was already an inch taller than my 5’3” height. He had light brown hair, like our mother had, and while he didn’t have a six pack or anything, there was some definition in his arms and shoulders.

Truthfully, he could have probably already gotten into a girls panties on his own, if he wanted. The only thing he really lacked was self esteem. I wondered if that would change if he DID get laid a time or two. I decided there was only one way to find out.

“What, you don’t want to get laid?”

Gabe was rocked, he clearly didn’t expect that I was going to be taking Dad’s side.

“No ... it’s just ... you’re my sister, and... “ His words trailed off.

“Well, how about this? If you manage to get a girlfriend and get her to put out for you in the next day or two, I’ll do what I was going to do and give you a Steam gift card. If not, I’ll keep the card and... “ I smirked “and you can ‘give it to me’.” I kissed his cheek and started to walk out the door for school.

Suddenly a thought occurred to me, and I popped my head back in.

“Oh, and no jerking off before then!” I called to him, giving him a wink.


I wish I could say the next couple days went by quickly, but I would be lying. I couldn’t get the idea that Dad had planted out of my head. Gabe might have been forbidden to masturbate, but I was under no such restrictions!

For his part, Gabe was looking a little pained. I’m sure it was a little embarrassing for his father to arrange his first booty call. But, more than that, he was trying to get his mind over the hump of “She’s my sister. She’s my sister. She’s my sister.”

But, much as I suspected would happen, Gabe hadn’t asked a girl out during that time. So he wasn’t going to be getting any putang of a random girl in his class.

So, the night of Gabe’s birthday, I took a nice long shower and shaved and waxed everything totally off except my eyebrows and the hair on my head. I then applied some light smelling lotion all over. Looking my naked body up and down, I thought to myself that Gabe was getting damn lucky, then put on my robe.

I padded barefoot to Gabe’s room and walked in through the partially open doorway. Gabe was laying on his bed, playing his PS4.

He was playing a game he had bought with some of his birthday money. Some shooter that was the next iteration in the franchise. Frankly, I never got into any first person shooters, as I lacked the quickness that was required.

Before I had come into Gabe’s room, I had made sure that my robe was tied, but loosely. I took a page out of Kate Winslet’s book, and twirled the belt around, like she did in Titanic for Leo.

It had the desired effect. He paused the game and couldn’t take his eyes off me.

“Rayna, you don’t have to...”

I crossed to the bed. “I know, no one is forcing me, and I’m not going to force you to either. But...” I undid the knot on my robe, and let it fall to the floor. I saw Gabe’s eyes go wide as he looked me up and down. “ ... I don’t think it’s a bad idea either.”

I smiled as I laid on the bed next to him.

“Besides, I’m reasonably certain you might just enjoy yourself ... if you let yourself, that is.”

Gabe swallowed hard. It was one thing when this was just words, but another when he had a naked girl in his bedroom.

His brain might have been fighting him on this, but I saw that there was a part a bit lower that seemed to be all in favor of the plan of action.

His eyes were staring at my tits, like he was trying to commit their image to his “spank bank”. The poor boy didn’t realize that his days of spanking his monkey were pretty much over.

“You can touch them, you know ... they won’t bite.” I said, smiling. Then I took his hand and lead it to my right breast.

I smiled as he squeezed it softly, running his thumb over my nipple, sending electric currents down to my pussy.

I laid back as he continued squeezing my boobs, switching from one to the other. Sometimes he would stroke one, then roll the nipple between his fingers.

I smiled up at him and let him explore my chest.

“Can I kiss them, Rayna?” He husked.

“Mmmm ... of course you can.” I purred back.

Gabe lowered his head to my chest and began kissing me all over, kissing besides my breasts, between them, top, bottom, and then sucking one of my hard nipples into his warm mouth. It felt exquisite.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.