Hunter Traps Himself - Cover

Hunter Traps Himself

Copyright© 2022 by Wicked Stepdad

Chapter 16: Hunter’s Domestic Duties

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Hunter’s Domestic Duties - Hunter is a cocky, arrogant, attractive bully, the favorite of his father, but a bane to his brothers and many others. When a stupid mistake one day sends him into slavery, his nerdy brothers find themselves in charge, and things quickly go downhill for Hunter from there. The oldest brother, Clarence, takes the opposite trajectory, rising from brow-beat underdog to domineering head of family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Slavery   Gay   Fiction   Son   Brother   Father   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Geeks   Revenge  

(Clarence narrates.)

It was time to give Hunter his chore list. We walked through every room and the three of us shouted out tasks for Hunter to add to the tall legal notepad we had given him for this purpose. Hunter’s notes came out to more than twenty dense pages. I can’t reproduce them all here, and, like most slave affairs, they are mostly boring as hell.

After we spent hours making him write this stuff down, we found out that the cage had a Slave Chore App that would make it easier to manage his many chores. On the website for slave owners, it was easy to edit and maintain his chores. There was also a slider: “Slave Interface Difficulty.” It ranged from “Easy” to “Very Difficult”. It explained that the Very Difficult mode was very frustrating and would take about ten times longer to use! Naturally, I set it to Very Difficult, since we like to challenge Hunter.

It was amusing watching him try to use it to type up his notes, at least for a while. It uses a virtual keyboard that slowly moves around the cage, requiring the slave to constantly try to move with it, causing a lot of typos. Of course the master can delete the work. It was fun to see his face when all his work suddenly disappeared and he had to start again I watched the slave spend a tedious hour in frustration entering the notes, then turned off the CCTV, satisfied that I’d successfully challenged my formerly alpha brother, I hoped he enjoyed it. “Hurry Up!” I yelled through the cage’s speakers, turning the lights off for bed, knowing that he was making typos that would be more demerits in the future. {Good work, Clarence, }I congratulated myself.

Anyway, the chore list is boring, but you may enjoy some of it. Here are the kinkier excerpts from his notes, which I will comment on:

HUNTER’S CHORE LIST: “Wake all owners with blowjobs.”

CLARENCE’S NOTES: Hunter is, of course, always required to drop what he’s doing if his owners want to use him. But usually he waits for us to call him over. The mornings are the exception.

For me, he’s required to start ten minutes before my alarm. It’s a demerit if I wake up before my cock is in his mouth. It’s a lovely way to start the day. I enjoy the challenge of trying to not cum. If I can hold out until the alarm, I give him a demerit, then make him finish the blowjob.

The twins usually wake up at the same time, so for them, he has to kneel in the center of their room and beg for permission to blow one of them. Initially they would try and trick him into getting it wrong when he had to say their name. They changed beds clothes and hairstyles to confuse him. They even fooled me a couple of times but eventually Hunter learned the things I had always known and so as there was no point they became more and more distinct from each other. They also loved to tease him by hemming and hawing, saying they didn’t feel like it and make him grovel and beg to be allowed to suck Master Chad’s (or Tad’s) cock. It is punishable, of course, if he doesn’t get both of their morning loads by the time their alarm goes off. Fortunately for him, they are usually too horny to last long.

HUNTER’S CHORE LIST: “I am required to clean all toilets without gloves using just a simple sponge.”

CLARENCE’S NOTES: I believe this should encourage the humility expected in a slave. In fact, we may need to go further at some point.

HUNTER’S CHORE LIST: “No long handled tools, because I should be on my knees instead. For example, use a dustpan and brush instead of a long handled broom.”

CLARENCE’S NOTES: It’s just as efficient, and the slave does a better job since he can see the floor better when he is so close to it.

HUNTER’S CHORE LIST: “Cleaning water must be thrown in slave toilet.”

CLARENCE’S NOTES: A good example of a rule I added just to be a dick. No normal maid service would put up with having to use a specific toilet to throw away mop water, especially in a large multistory house, but I thought it would build character. I am actually hoping to up this challenge later, somehow. Maybe I could forbid him from using buckets with handles? That’s a good idea...

HUNTER’S CHORE LIST: “Must pick up clothing with teeth, not hands.”

CLARENCE’S NOTES: This was actually Chad’s addition. Hunter was cleaning and we saw him gingerly holding one of the twin’s underwear at arm’s length, just pinching it by a corner. What was going on? Then I saw that the underwear had not one but two skid marks. “Seriously, boys, how does that even happen?” I asked the twins.

“We forget to do laundry. A lot.”

I imagined Chad picking up the underwear, grimacing and holding his nose as he noticed the stain, shrugging, and finally pulling the already dirty garment up his slender thighs.

“Hunter, your squeamishness about your masters’ garments is unacceptable,” I admonished him, hopefully teaching him about loving his masters unconditionally. “Put that nasty thing fully in your mouth until your work is completed.”

He looked pretty unhappy even as he complied.

That was all pretty normal, but Chad figured out how to make it a stronger lesson: “From now on, only use your teeth to pick up our laundry.” It seemed like a demeaning rule, so we had Hunter add it to the list.

HUNTER’S CHORE LIST: “Magazine stack must be sorted by date.”

CLARENCE’S NOTES: Dad always subscribed to a lot of stupid magazines and always for the longest time possible, so we always have this pile of magazines that nobody reads. Sometimes they get lost or thrown away. But otherwise they just pile up. So to keep the slave busy, he has to sort them. Total waste of time, but it’s fun to pull a magazine to the top and then give him a demerit because it’s out of order. He’s so cute when he’s annoyed.

Maybe I should subscribe to some slave training mags in his dad’s name, just to remind him how his beloved dad betrayed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.