Eternally & Evermore - Cover

Eternally & Evermore

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twenty years after promising to love each other "Eternally and Evermore", teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together "Eternally and Evermore."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

“You’re a better man than he’ll ever be.”


“Tonight’s the night, Billy-boy.” Nugent and Asbury had arrived at the club moments after Will.

“What are you on about?”

“I told you. I’m finally going fuck Robinson tonight. Have you seen her? Man, she’s looking hot. I told you she was a dirty little slut, didn’t I? I mean, she’d have to be to wear an outfit like that in public. I tell you, she’s begging for it and I’m going give it to her. You know, I might even take her up the arse. Her twat’s probably too loose anyway.”

“For someone with a tiny dick, maybe,” said Will, under his breath.

“What was that? Come on, if you’ve got something to say, say it.”

The club’s bouncer stepped between them. “Any trouble and you’re both out. Understand?”

“It’s not me,” said Nugent. “I ain’t doing nothing, mate.”

Will scowled and stomped away. He found a seat alone in a dark corner and scanned the room. Amy was sitting with Lizzie at a table by the bar. He tried not to stare, but it was hard when she looked as fantastic as she did. Her golden hair hung in large, bouncy waves around her face. She wore black suede trousers that clung to her curves before flaring out from the knee, making her legs look even more spectacular than they did in the short skirt she wore to school on Friday. To contrast with the trousers, she had plumped for a sheer, white chiffon shirt over a black camisole.

Bobby plopped himself down in the empty chair next to Will. “About time you got here. What’s the story, morning glory?”

“Just fuck off and leave me alone, will you?”

“What the fuck’s up, face-ache?”

“Fuck all.”

“Fucking sounds like it. It’s great night. Shame you didn’t get here sooner.”

“If you say so.”

“Oh for fucks sake, Will, cheer the fuck up, mate. You’re like a wet weekend in Westmouth.”

“I could’ve asked her, Bobby. Yesterday afternoon. In the library when I was doing that stupid essay. I was there. She was there. And I fucking bottled it. I even went to MaccyD’s with her and her dad and still said nothing.”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake! You’ve been on about that all day. You didn’t ask her out ‘cause you’re too quick to listen to fuckwits who say she’s too good for you.”

“But they’re right, aren’t they?”

“Like fuck they are.” He leant closer to Will and pointed across the room. “Look at her over there with Lizzie. Your best friend, for God’s sake. Apart from me, obviously. Thick as thieves, aren’t they? When we started at KG’s, Lizzie’s dad had run off with a tart and left his wife and kids penniless. When she joined, Amy was a stuck-up bitch from the posh estate who thought she was better than the rest of us. She had her head so far up her own fucking arse that she could lick her own tonsils. Who’d have guessed they’d wind up bezzie mates, eh? It don’t matter where you’re from, mate. It’s who you are what counts. And you’re one of the good guys. I’ve never understood what you see in her anyway. Too much like a fucking Barbie doll for me. Get a bit too rough with her and she might break. Know what I mean?” He nudged Will’s arm.

“It’s too late now anyway. Nugent is planning to ask her out.”

“How’d you know?”

“He told me. He’s doing it to spite me—payback for getting him into trouble with Riley.”

“Yeah, well. I’ve a fiver in my pocket that says she tells him to fuck off.” Bobby stood and returned to the dance floor where Julie greeted him. Will watched for a while as they danced and kissed. Then he got up and walked over to the bar. He’d been in such a foul mood after his run-in with Nugent that he hadn’t even had a drink yet. He passed Amy and Lizzie on the way and smiled at them. Amy returned it with interest.

“Hey, William. You owe me a drink, remember?”

“Why’s that exactly?” The words came out more aggressively than he meant them. Nugent had really got to him.

Amy placed her hands on one knee and fluttered her eyes. “Because I’m just so gorgeous.” She and Lizzie burst into a fit of giggles. “Seriously, if I’m going to look over and fill in your application for you, the least you can do is get me a bottle of lager.”

Before Will could ask Lizzie if she would like a drink too, Nugent approached. He caught Will’s eye, grinned and snapped his fingers. “Time to dance, Robinson.”

“Really,” Amy answered, looking around. “Who with?” She and Lizzie started giggling again. Something they both did a lot after a few drinks.

Nugent gave her his look, which made most girls putty in his hands.

“Oh. I see. Well in that case...” She stood and brushed some imaginary dust from her legs, then stepped towards Nugent until her face was inches from his. There was no sign of drunken giggles now. “There’s about as much chance of me dancing with you as there is of you passing your exams. In other words, no chance at all.” She turned to the bar. “William, I’m going for a game of pool, bring my drink over and you can be my doubles partner.” She strode away and winked at Will as she passed. Lizzie followed, shaking her head and still giggling.

Nugent waited until the girls were out of earshot and then said, “Fucking stuck-up tart. She’s turning me down to play pool with you. She’s fucking nuts ‘cause you’re a fucking loser, Billy-boy.” He stomped away.

Will bought three bottled lagers and took them to the pool table on the far side of the room. Amy had already set up the balls. “William, Lizzie can’t find a partner so do you mind if it’s us two against you. I mean, you’re better than either of us anyway.”

“No, I don’t mind.”

“Good.” Amy started the game and pocketed a striped ball straight from the break. They’d only been playing for a short while when Vicky Moor strode past, closely followed by James Asbury.

“Vicky, listen to me.”

“Why should I?” She stopped in her tracks and turned around. “You’re still denying doing anything with that tart.” She was right next to the pool table, preventing Will from shooting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.