Eternally & Evermore - Cover

Eternally & Evermore

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 48

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Twenty years after promising to love each other "Eternally and Evermore", teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together "Eternally and Evermore."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

“What’s to talk about? You’ve ruined my life.”


“Keys,” Will said as they approached the car.

“William, you’re scaring me.”

“Keys!” She handed them over and he blipped the car open. “Get in. Quickly. We need to get home. We’ll be safe at home.”

As soon as everyone was strapped in Will reversed the car out of the parking space, threw it into gear and sped away.

“William, slow down.”

“Are we being followed?”

“What?”

“He’ll be in his car. Can you see it?”

Amy looked behind. “No. I can’t see it.”

Will sighed and eased off the throttle. “Good.”

“Dad, what’s going on?”

“I can’t explain now, Sweetheart.”

“Those text messages were from my soon-to-be-ex-husband,” said Amy.

“I knew it!” Sophie said. “I knew you were married. Is he the one that gave you the black eye?”

Amy turned around then threw a look at Will.

“Dad never said anything,” said Sophie. “I can see it under your make-up. Just about.”

Amy’s hard stare softened and she looked back at Sophie. “Yes. It was. That’s why I’m staying with your father.”

“So what was in the message?”

“He knows we were at the restaurant,” Amy said.

“Right. Got it. So Dad’s scared he’ll show up and deck him or something.”

“It’s not me I’m worried about,” Will said. “It’s you two. I’ll feel better when you’re both safe at home and I can make a phone call.”

“Who you gonna call, Dad.”

“Alsworth?” Amy asked.

Will nodded. “He gave me his word. He’ll sort it.”

They came up on Meadowview Cottage. Will pressed his key fob to activate the gate and positioned the car to turn left into the driveway. As he did, a black BMW slammed into the side of the Land Rover, carrying it ten feet along the road. Amy and Sophie both screamed and Will banged his head on the window, dazing him. He fumbled with the door and fell out of the car. Sophie got out too, but Amy’s door was blocked by the BMW.

“Amy, this side. Get out this side.” He looked towards the BMW. Nugent was in the driver’s seat and looked as dazed as Will felt, slumped over the wheel and holding his head. “Amy, quick!”

She struggled to clamber over the centre console and out.

“Run,” Will said, pointing down the lane. He handed the house keys to Amy. “There’s a path to the back garden just down there. Go. Get inside and call Alsworth. His card is on my desk. I’ll stall John.”

“I’m not leaving—”

“GO! Keep Sophie safe.”

Amy took Sophie’s hand and ran. Nugent had gotten out of the car and brandished a gun. “Stop! Don’t make me use this.”

“You wouldn’t,” said Will. “You’re not a killer.”

“Try me.”

“You’re not a killer.”

Nugent fired the gun into the air. “Try me.”

“We can talk about this.”

“What’s to talk about? You’ve ruined my life. You stole my wife.” The gun was pointing at Will’s head as John walked around the back of the Land Rover and closer to Will. “My people are punishing me. I was going places but now ... I’m ruined. Because of you.”

“You bought this on yourself. You got involved with these people. You beat Amy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.