Eternally & Evermore - Cover

Eternally & Evermore

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Twenty years after promising to love each other "Eternally and Evermore", teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together "Eternally and Evermore."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

“I’ve made my decision.”


Will climbed the stairs filled with frustration following his conversation with Mrs Watson. She had not been the headmistress when he first applied for Sophie’s school place. Mrs O’Brian, who had been headmistress, was forced to retire after a stroke during Sophie’s first term. Mrs Watson had been promoted from deputy headmistress and immediately set herself up to be much stricter and less tolerant than her predecessor.

Halfway up the stairs, he heard Amy and Sophie giggling.

“That is so cute,” Amy said.

“Cute? It’s my dad, he’s, like, so not cute.”

“I think he is.”

“Whatever. This is from last summer when he took me to Disneyland Paris. I think he was, like, more excited about meeting Mickey than I was.”

“And who wouldn’t be excited about meeting Mickey Mouse?”

“I’ve got one here of him with Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Oh, where ... Yeah, here it is.”

“He looks really pleased in that one.”

Will entered Sophie’s room to find her and Amy sitting side by side on the bed. Sophie had her laptop on her knees.

“You two sound like you’re having fun.”

“Sophie’s just showing me some of her photos.”

Will shrugged and shook his head. “Guess I should be grateful it’s not my mom showing you my baby photos.”

“But I’ve already seen those, William. Don’t you remember?”

He did. And at the time he’d never been so embarrassed in his life.

“Let me find ... You’ll like this.” Sophie traced her finger across the touchpad and tapped it a few times. “Last Halloween. Dad took me to a fancy dress party at his work and he went as...” She tapped the touchpad twice with a flourish and twisted the computer so the screen was facing Amy straight on. “Captain Jack Sparrow?” Amy suppressed a short burst of laughter then said with a smirk, “Suits you. I like the hair.”

“Okay, Okay, that’s enough.”

“Aww, but Daddy,” said Amy in a baby voice with a fake lisp. She looked at Will with big puppy dog eyes. “We’re having so much fun.” She started laughing, which set Sophie off too.

Will ignored her. “Sophie, bring that downstairs. I need you to print off all those e-mails and text messages. That woman is going to learn to show her clients some respect.”

“I thought you were talking to the headmistress,” said Amy.

“I was. But I pay for Soph to attend that school and that makes me a client. And I will not be spoken to the way that she spoke to me. She may be the teacher, but she’s going learn a very valuable lesson in client care.”


Sophie stretched and yawned as the credits rolled. They’d been watching the movie that Will had bought her earlier in the day.

“I enjoyed that,” Will said. “I didn’t think I would, but I did.” He sat on the sofa next to Amy, who had her legs tucked up underneath her and rested her head on his shoulder. Sophie also sat with her legs tucked underneath her, but she was in the armchair.

“I, like, said that you would. Tom Watson’s, like, excellent.”

“Actually, I liked it despite Tom Watson. I thought he was awful but the rest of the cast carried the film.”

“Like, whatever.” Sophie shrugged, then swung her legs down and stretched and yawned again.

“Okay, bed, young lady,” Will said.

“Aww, but dad, it’s not like I’ve got school tomorrow or anything.”

“Bed.”

“Please. There’s this—”

“Bed. Now. Before I have to carry you up the stairs like a baby.”

In her grumpiest tone, she said, “All right. All right, I’m going.” She walked across the room, kissed her father’s forehead and smiled at Amy. “See you in the morning, Amy.” Before she left the room she stopped in the doorway and said, “Try not to make too much noise. I will be just in the next room.”

Will picked up a cushion and threw it at her. “Get out of here, cheeky madam.”

Sophie ducked out of the way and sped upstairs. Will stopped the DVD and switched over to a rolling news channel, then put his arm around Amy and hugged her tightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.