Eternally & Evermore - Cover

Eternally & Evermore

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Twenty years after promising to love each other "Eternally and Evermore", teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together "Eternally and Evermore."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

“If I’d told you everything right at the start, you’d have run a mile.”


The early evening traffic held Will up and it took almost twice as long to get to Lizzie’s as normal. He parked the car by the gate and raced up the path. Lizzie opened the door before he could knock.

“Thanks for coming. She’s in here.” She gestured to the lounge behind her.

“Who is?” And then he saw. Amy was sitting with her back to him on the sofa. “What’s happened?”

“John wasn’t in the best of moods when he got back from London,” Lizzie said. “I think his meetings didn’t go very well.”

Will stepped into the room, expecting Amy to turn and face him but she didn’t. She was looking at the floor. Her shoulders were moving up and down. She was sobbing. He went around intending to kneel in front of her but instead caught his breath at what he saw. Amy’s lip was bleeding and her left eye was bruised so badly it was barely open. Will didn’t remember ever seeing so many colours in a bruise before.

He looked at Lizzie. “John did this?”

Lizzie nodded.

“Why?” He knelt and took Amy’s hands. She slowly raised her head to look at him. “He didn’t find out about us, did he?” Will had no idea how he’d feel if this was his fault, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to forgive himself.

She shook her head. “No. It would have been even worse if he had.”

“Worse? How could it be any worse?”

“The last time, he put her in hospital,” said Lizzie.

“Last time?” He whipped his head up to look at Lizzie. “He’s done this before?” He switched his attention back to Amy, then to Lizzie. He didn’t know who to look at.

Amy nodded. Lizzie cocked her head towards the kitchen. “I think we should talk.”

She led him into the kitchen and closed the door behind them.

“Should we leave her alone?” Will asked.

“If he turns up, he can’t get in. Amy brought her key with her.”

Will shook his head. “I can’t believe it. I knew he was ... I didn’t think even he would do something like this.”

“He was drunk,” Lizzie said. “He usually is. And I don’t mean just when he hits her. It seems to be his usual state.”

“So he’s an alcoholic?”

Lizzie nodded. “Although that doesn’t excuse what he does.” She sighed. “To be fair to him, this is the first time for a few years. Amy really thought he’d changed this time. That he meant it when he said he wouldn’t do it again.”

“Is that what you thought?”

“No. He’s a bastard. Bastards never change.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

Lizzie shrugged.

“It wasn’t your secret to tell, is that right? Just like the anorexia and bulimia weren’t your secrets to tell.”

Lizzie’s eyes widened.

“Yes. She told me. This weekend.”

“I wondered if she ever would. I think she thinks she’ll be okay with you in her life.”

“Well, she did. But she didn’t tell me about this.”

“Obviously. Look, Will, if I’d told you everything right at the start, you’d have run a mile. And honestly, Amy needs you.”

“Needs me?”

“Yes. You are the only person in the world that has any chance of getting her away from that thug. And she’s right in that if she’s with you, I think all her bulimia problems would fade away. And I think you’d be happier too. You two are like two halves of the same person. You should be together. I mean, look at the mess you’ve made of things apart.”

Will ran his hands over his balding head and looked at the ceiling. “So is he likely to turn up here?”

“When he’s sobered up, he’ll come to get her, apologise and she’ll go back with him.”

“Not this time. Did she bring anything with her? Any clothes, underwear, that sort of thing.”

“No. But she keeps some stuff here anyway. It’s in her room.”

“Good. Go and pack her some things.”

“Where are you taking her?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.