Eternally & Evermore - Cover

Eternally & Evermore

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Twenty years after promising to love each other "Eternally and Evermore", teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together "Eternally and Evermore."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

“Are you going to stand there all night?”


Will stopped at the gate to his farmhouse and pressed a button on his key fob. The gate swung open and he eased the car through. Another push of the button and the gate swung shut behind them. The breeze had picked up and the air was muggy. A storm threatened. It was starting to rain when they got out of the car. Big, heavy raindrops. They ran to the front door. Amy holding her handbag over her head while Will fumbled with the keys in the lock.

“After you,” he said as he pushed the door open.

She rushed inside. The rain was falling faster by the second. He followed her in and closed the door behind him. The hallway was dark and narrow. The stairs to the upper floor were at the far end on the left. Just before them was the door to the kitchen. Opposite that, the lounge.

“Go through,” Will said, indicating the door on the right. “I’ll get us a drink. Tea or coffee?”

“Don’t you have anything stronger?”

“I do. But I don’t want you passing out on me. You had quite a bit at the restaurant.”

She smiled weakly. “Dutch courage.”

“You don’t need it.”

“I thought I might. What if you rejected me?”

“You should have known I wouldn’t.”

Her smile was stronger this time. Still not the smile he remembered from his youth. But close. “Tea, then. Please.”

“Coming right up. Go and make yourself comfortable.”

He bustled around the kitchen while the kettle boiled, preparing a teapot, cups and some biscuits, all of which he put on a tray. He filled the teapot, probably good for a couple of small cups each, then carried the tray into the lounge.

A black leather sofa and a huge plasma television dominated the room. The TV was mounted on the wall above a small fireplace on the far wall from the entrance. The sofa was in-between with its back to the door. Will could see Amy’s blonde hair hanging off one end of the sofa. She’d taken him at his word and was lying down.

He walked around the sofa to put the tray on the coffee table between it and the fireplace then turned to face her and got a shock.

She was indeed lying on the sofa, but she was dressed only in a pair of lacy black panties. His surprise must have shown on his face because Amy said, “Well, you told me to get comfortable.”

“This wasn’t quite what I meant. Not that I’m complaining.”

The years had been good to her. Or maybe she’d just looked after herself. Her breasts looked a little heavier than he remembered, hanging slightly lower on her chest. Her stomach was taut and he still thought she looked a little too thin yet he still couldn’t take his eyes off her.

“What’s wrong?” That uncertainty in her voice was back. Will figured his thoughts must have shown on his face.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.”

“Well...” She still sounded uncertain. “Are you going to stand there all night?”

“I hadn’t planned on it. Just let me admire the view a little longer.”

Her smile returned. “Don’t admire it too long.”

He stepped forward and leaned down to kiss her. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him to his knees beside the sofa. The kiss lingered. Tongues wrestled. It left Will breathless.

“Touch me,” she whispered, before kissing him again.

He put his hand on her cheek. Brushed it gently. Slid it down her neck, across her shoulder and onto her breast. He squeezed gently. Brushed her nipple with his thumb.

She shivered.

“Oh, William.”

He slid his hand further down her body, across her stomach and towards her panties where he slipped his fingers under her waistband, through her pubic hair and dipped it into her honeypot.

She was soaked.

Without warning, he put his arms underneath her and picked her up. She squealed.

“What...?”

“I think you deserve more than a quick fumble on the sofa.”

He carried towards the door.

“What about the tea?”

“What tea?”

His destination was the bedroom. He placed her gently on his bed and stood upright again. “Wait there. Don’t move.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.