Eternally & Evermore - Cover

Eternally & Evermore

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Twenty years after promising to love each other "Eternally and Evermore", teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together "Eternally and Evermore."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

“I knew it. You still have a thing for her.”


In an ancient tree in the woods surrounding Walminster Hall, a tawny owl perched, watching and waiting. Watching the ground and waiting for any sign of movement. Waiting for the moment to pounce. His head swivelled. His huge eyes shone in the night. Suddenly, he pushed off from the branch, opened his majestic wings and glided silently towards a pile of twigs and dead leaves twenty yards from the tree. He opened his claws as he approached, thrust his talons into the pile and, with a flap of those powerful wings, took flight once more, a small rodent rapidly losing life clutched beneath it. The owl hooted its pleasure at having found food for its mate and offspring.

Startled by the owl’s cry, Will looked around. He and Amy had kissed again—even though they both knew that it was wrong.

“We should head back,” he said. “People might wonder where we’ve got to. John might wonder.”

“I don’t think he’d care,” Amy said quietly.

“He’ll care if he thinks you’re with me. He hates me, remember?”

“He’s not as bad as you think,” Amy said. “He’s just ... You have to understand him.”

“And you do, I suppose.”

“Most of the time.”

They walked hand in hand until they entered the building when they stepped away from each other for the sake of propriety. They returned to the table on the edge of the dance floor where Bobby, Julie and Lizzie were sitting. Lizzie caught his eye with a questioning look as Amy sat down. He smiled and nodded.

“My round I think,” he said. “Same again everyone?”

There was a chorus of affirmative noises from the table.

“I’ll help you,” Lizzie said as she stood.

While they waited for service at the bar, Lizzie said, “Everything okay?”

“Could be worse.”

She nodded. Then after a short pause, she said, “You kissed her, didn’t you?”

“How did you...?”

She grinned. “I knew it. You still have a thing for her.”

“To be honest, it never went away. But for your information, she kissed me.”

“Yeah, well, that’s hardly a surprise.”

“What do you mean?”

“What can I get you, sir?” the barman asked. Will gave the order but was very aware that his question went unanswered. They took the drinks back to the table and Will spent the rest of the night sitting next to Amy and chatting with his friends. He didn’t see Nugent again.

At midnight, the alarm he’d set on his mobile phone went off, vibrating against his chest. He said his goodbyes and Lizzie accompanied him outside to meet his waiting taxi.

“How about lunch tomorrow?” she asked.

Will nodded. “Yeah. Why not?”

“There’s a nice place at the end of Central Pier in Westmouth. Meet me there at twelve?”

“You mean The Inn on the Pier?” He shook his head. “It’s going to be some time before I get used to the idea that you know Westmouth as well as I do.”

“Probably better,” she said. “It’s where Amy and I have been going for our girlie nights for the best part of twenty years.”

“That’s what I mean. I’ll see you there. Twelve on the dot.”

“Good. And don’t even think of standing me up, buster. I have your mobile number.”

He threw his hands up towards the sky. “Oh Lord, please save me.”

They hugged twenty years worth of missed hugs and then Will climbed into the cab.

“Good night, guv?” The driver asked as he pulled away.

“It was ... Interesting,” said Will. “Very, very interesting.”


“Amazing view,” Amy said as she looked out of Will’s bedroom window at the meadow and sea beyond.

“You’re not kidding.” He stepped up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and ran his hands up her body to cup her breasts. She tipped her head back, leaned into him and sighed. He kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts gently. She wore the same velvet gown she’d worn to the reunion. Her body felt good against his. He felt her heat even through her gown and his suit.

“Hmm, I missed this,” she said. “Feeling your hands on my body.”

“I missed feeling you.”

She spun around, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. He moved his hands from her back to her hips, then ran them up her sides to the glorious swell of her breasts and back down again. She put her hands on the back of his head, ruffled his hair and pulled his mouth tighter against hers. Slowly, she moved her hands and pushed his jacket off his shoulders. He dropped his arms to his side and allowed it to tumble to the floor.

She ripped the knot of his tie undone but left it hanging limply around his neck. Next, his shirt buttons. She fumbled with the collar but ripped open the rest with one tug. Some of the buttons popped off and flew across the room. She pulled the shirttails out of his trousers, slipped her hands around his body and ran them up his back, making him shiver.

And all the time, they kissed. Kissed like they had when they were young. And in love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.