Eternally & Evermore - Cover

Eternally & Evermore

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Twenty years after promising to love each other "Eternally and Evermore", teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together "Eternally and Evermore."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

“I actually tremble when you touch me.”


“Are you prepared?” Amy said as she and Will left the exam room.

“Prepared for what?” Bobby asked. He hadn’t been in the exam, but was leaning against the wall opposite the door waiting for Julie.

Will caught Amy’s eye before he replied. “Amy’s promised me a big lunch to celebrate our last exam. She told me not to have any breakfast to prepare.”

“Oh, right. And there was me thinking she was offering to shag you. I mean, it’s about time you two got it over with, but each to his, or her, own. If you ask me, you’re lucky you’ve finished. I’ve still got one left, remember. Three hours of fucking calculus, brilliant.”

Bobby and Julie left in his car, while Amy and Will walked to her house holding hands. “You are so full of shit sometimes, you know,” she said with a smile.

“Hey, what did you want me to say?”

“I don’t know.”

“I can’t believe he brought it. I mean, asking me to prepare for a big lunch? It’s not even credible is it?”

“It is to Bobby. I’ve seen the way he eats.” She let go of his hand and linked her arm with his instead.

“So, you didn’t answer my question. Are you prepared?”

“As I’ll ever be. But you don’t want to know what I had to do to get prepared .”

She laughed. “But you’re going to tell me anyway.”

He relayed the details of the episode at Pattel’s.

“Aww, you poor boy.” She reached up to whisper in his ear. “But I promise you, it’ll have all been worth it.”

Back at her house, in the kitchen, Amy opened the wine that Will had kept in his bag during the exam and poured them each a glass. She handed one to him and held hers up. He touched his to hers. “A toast?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know. To us I guess.”

“To us. And the future.”

“Our future. Eternally and evermore.”

“I hope so. It’s going to be tough though.”

“It is. But let’s not talk about it now.” She sipped her wine then put the glass on the kitchen counter and put her arms around Will’s neck. She looked into his eyes. “You know I love you, don’t you? Eternally and evermore.”

“I should. You tell me often enough.”

“Good. And do you love me?”

He smiled. “Eternally and evermore.”

“Good. William, when I was younger, when I first found out about sex and stuff, I made some promises to myself.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I figured sex could either be just, you know, sex for the sake of sex, or it could be making love to someone. And I promised myself I’d never have sex just for the sake of it. I’ve only ever wanted to make love. And you know what that means?”

“What?”

“You can only do it with someone you love. And who loves you back.” She kissed him. Softly. Tenderly. Lovingly. “The other thing I promised myself that my first time wouldn’t be some sticky fumbling in the back seat of a car. It would be special. The right place, the right time and the right man.

“Like I said yesterday, I can’t think of a better time, and since my parents aren’t normally back until nearly six, this is the right place too. We know we’re not going to be disturbed. And I know you’re the right man. Do you know how I know that?”

“How?”

“Because you love me. I know you do. Not because you keep telling me so—which is nice to hear by the way. I don’t think I’ve ever told you that, but it is nice to hear. No, it’s because of other things. It’s a cliché to say it’s in your eyes, in the way you look at me, but it’s true. When you look at me you make me feel like a princess.”

“You are. You’re my princess.”

She smiled. “And when you touch me—my hand, my face, my back—it makes me quiver. Did you know that? I actually tremble when you touch me. And when you kiss me. My God! It’s not just breathtaking, it’s heart-stopping. And my heart doesn’t start until you kiss me again.”

“You sound like you’ve practised that little speech.”

Amy giggled. “I have. In my head. Countless times. Kiss me, William. Kiss me and make my heart stop.”

He did. A long slow lingering kiss. Amy’s eyes were still closed when it was over and the look on her face made Will think she was savouring the sensation. She stepped back and opened her eyes.

“See what I mean?” She walked across the kitchen and opened a cupboard.

“What are you doing?”

“I promised you lunch.” She took a tin from the cupboard and said, “Put some bread in the toaster will you, please.”

“Beans on toast? A feast fit for a king.”

“Don’t make fun. There’s lots of energy in beans. And believe me, you’re going to need all the energy you can get.”

After they had eaten and finished the wine, Amy put the plates in the sink to wash later, then took Will’s hand and led him to her bedroom. He’d been here before, but he’d never felt this nervous. She motioned for him to sit on the bed, closed the door and leaned against it.

“I’m so nervous,” she said. “I’m surprised you can’t hear my heart from over there, it’s beating so loud.”

“I wouldn’t be able to hear it over the noise my own is making.”

She smiled that sweet smile of hers again. The smile he’d fallen in love with the first time he’d seen it five years earlier. “Really?”

“Really, really.”

“It’s funny, but knowing that makes me feel a bit better.” Her breathing was heavy. Laboured.

“We don’t have to do this, Amy. Not if you’re not sure.”

“Oh, I’m sure. You’ll find out soon enough how sure.” She undid the top button of her white blouse.

Then the next.

And the next.

Until her blouse was completely undone. She peeled it off one shoulder, then the other, and let it fall to the floor to reveal a lacy white bra underneath.

Will whistled. “Beautiful.”

“You think?”

“It’s not a matter of opinion. It’s a matter of fact.”

She shook her head in amusement. “You are so sweet.” She sat next to him, put one hand on his leg and touched his face with the other. “You know, they say that the first time for a girl can be painful. But I’ve got no hymen to tear—the tampons took care of that long ago. And I think you already know how worked up you get me.” She blushed and looked down as she said, “You make me so wet that sometimes, I wonder if I’ve peed myself.” Looking back into his eyes she continued, “So the only pain I should feel is the pain of you stretching me out, filling me up. And that’s a pain I think I’ll be able to live with. At least until you make me come.”

Will raised his eyebrows. “You seem to know an awful lot about this.”

“I read.”

“Read?”

Modern Girlz magazine. They have this feature called Girlz First Timez. Readers write in describing how they lost their virginity and ... well, I think you can guess that they’re not all nice stories.” She grinned.

“You’re planning to write in about today, aren’t you?”

She nodded. “Only...”

“Only what?”

“I’m hoping that they won’t be able to print it.”

“Why not?”

“Because it’ll be so perfect that no one would believe it.” She leaned in to kiss him and pulled his hand to her chest. He stroked her. Squeezed gently. She groaned into his kiss. He squeezed harder and she groaned again. Her hand fell into his lap and she rubbed his cock through his jeans. He’d been hard since they entered her house. She rubbed along his whole length. Then reached behind her back to unsnap her bra and pull it off so that his hand was on her bare flesh.

He’d slipped his hand into her bra before, just as he’d dipped his fingers into her panties, but this was different somehow. Without the bra pressing on the back of his hand, he felt free.

“Take your shirt off,” she whispered. He complied. “Now your jeans.” He looked at her and she smiled back. Then he stood up, unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them to his ankles. At the same time, she stood and took off her skirt.

“There,” she said. “We’re even. Now, where were we?”

Her hand went straight to his cock again, but this time, she slipped her hand into his shorts through the fly and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She pulled it out and slowly wanked him while she kissed him.

He was still massaging her breasts but found it hard to concentrate. “Much as I like it,” he said. “You’re going to have to stop doing that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.