Eternally & Evermore - Cover

Eternally & Evermore

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Twenty years after promising to love each other "Eternally and Evermore", teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together "Eternally and Evermore."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

“But it would be worth it. Wouldn’t it? I’d be worth it?”


Over the next few weeks, Will and Amy’s relationship blossomed. They were already very good friends and knew how much they had in common—not least spending time with their other friends—but now they were spending time alone as boyfriend and girlfriend, kissing, hugging and touching each other at every opportunity.

They were always together. Will and Lizzie took the longer route to school just so that they could call for Amy. In the one class they shared they sat next to each other and all the private study time they shared they spent together too. They walked home together and then met up later in the evening. The only time they spent apart was when one had a class the other didn’t take, and the long, cold nights alone in bed.

Most evenings they watched TV at one of their houses. Will had a small TV in his room. His mother was reluctant to leave them alone there at first, so they agreed to leave the door open. They sat on his bed, arms around each other while they watched.

Amy also had a TV in her room, as well as a video player and her parents didn’t insist on them leaving the door open. The privacy this gave them meant that they could kiss with all the passion of teenagers in love—which is what they were.

But they were slow to progress beyond kissing. Will allowed his hands to roam over her body, touching her boobs and bum through her clothes. Amy often told him she liked the feel of his hands on her, but she was reluctant to go any further.

One Thursday afternoon, Will and Amy were lucky enough to have the common room to themselves and were having a friendly game of pool. Will watched Amy lining up her shot with a smirk on his face. She must have sensed him watching her because she turned her head to look at him and said, “What?”

Will grinned. “I was just thinking.”

“Thinking what?”

“How lucky I am.”

“Yeah, right. I’ll bet you were thinking of all the things you’d like to do to me while I’m bent over this table.” She turned her attention back to the game and made her shot. She missed. “Damn. Why don’t I seem to be getting any better at this stupid game? We play it often enough.”

“You’re not getting down low enough,” said Will.

“What do you mean?”

“You need to get your head right down so it’s level with the table, like this.” He took up his usual stance to show her. Amy tried to copy.

“Like this?”

“Nearly. But you’re legs are too close together. Look, let me show you. Stay there, just like that.” He stood and went over to her. He walked around, looking at her stance.

“Are you just checking me out?”

Will laughed. “Maybe.” He moved up behind her and tapped right leg. “Move this one back towards me a little. That’s it. Now move the other one forwards. Good.” By now, her arse was pushing back into his crotch.

“Hmm, I like this stance,” she said.

“I thought you would. Now, line up the shot.” He waited while Amy did as he asked. “Get your head right the way down, so that your chin is almost resting on the cue. That’s it. Now—” He moved a little to her left so that he could bend down next to her. Her bum was still pressed against his groin. She wiggled her hips.

“Okay, adjust your hand. Like this. That’s it. Now, slowly pull the cue back. Slowly. That’s it. And shoot.”

Amy potted the ball she was aiming for.

“See. Easy.”

They were both bent over the table, heads at the same level. Amy leaned in to kiss him. “Yeah. Easy. Thanks.”

Someone behind them coughed. They looked around to find Mr Thompson, the Head of Sixth Form, watching them. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

Will and Amy stood up quickly. “No,” they said together.

“Good. Now, Will, you haven’t forgotten that you’re speaking at the Rotary Club dinner tomorrow lunchtime, have you?”

“No, sir. I’ve been practising the speech you gave me.”

“Good. But we have a problem. With Lizzie’s sudden illness, it doesn’t look like she’ll be here tomorrow, so I need a replacement.”

“I’ll do it,” said Amy quickly.

“My thoughts exactly. You’ll make the perfect couple for the event.” He turned to walk away, stopped and turned back to face them. “Oh, Will, before I forget. There’s some post for you in my office. You might like to come and get it.”

“Post? For me?”

“Yes. Sometimes they get sent to the school rather than the home address. I’ve never been sure why.”

Will and Amy accompanied the teacher to his office, where he handed over a sealed white envelope with a coat of arms on it. “Well, don’t just stand there. Open it.”

Will stared at the coat of arms. “It’s ... It’s from Oxford.”

“Yes. I know. Now open it, lad.” Mr Thompson seemed as excited as Will felt.

He tore open the envelope and pulled out the letter inside. But he handed it to Amy. “Read it for me. I don’t think I can.”

She took it from him and read it silently. Her expression gave nothing away.

“Well?” said Mr Thompson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.