Photo and Painting Portal No. 21 - Cover

Photo and Painting Portal No. 21

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: Strolling through town, Emma finds a painting she simply must visit. The bird has another idea.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Illustrated   .

Joel Haynes

Please Wait while image loads

“Don’t even think about it,” the wall bird said.

“Why, what do you mean?” Emma replied, her voice as innocent as she could make it.

“Portal,” said the wall bird. “I know you want to.”

“It never crossed—”

“Of course it did. I know you. You just want to pull my tail feathers.”

“You do have the most interesting tail feathers,” Emma admitted. “They’re beautiful.”

“How would you like it if I pulled your tail feathers?” the bird said. “So stay where you are. Admire from the outside. I’m giving you fair warning.”

“I love your nest,” Emma said, changing the subject. “So beautiful. So delicate.”

“It’s a lot of work,” the bird said. “And don’t change the subject. You’re in a public space. If you entered my space, passersby might snatch your purse, steal your clothes.”

“It might be worth it,” Emma mused.

“It wouldn’t,” bird insisted. “Your nakedness would be on public display.”

Emma shrugged.

“What’s more,” bird continued, “I’d peck and nip your nipples like a house afire. My friends the bees would burrow and buzz deep into your flower and sting the fuck out of it.”

“They would? You would?”

Bird nodded.

Emma portaled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.