Lost in the Woods - Cover

Lost in the Woods

by Reverse_cowboy

Copyright© 2022 by Reverse_cowboy

Fiction Sex Story: Coke, and avid hiker and camper finds a woman who got lost in the woods while hiking with some friends after she got separated from them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   .

My name is Cole Lennox and I love the outdoors. I especially love hiking and camping. I try and go almost every weekend. I always keep my gear ready so I can leave on a moment’s notice. I know the major parks and mountains in my area pretty well by now, and I have a few favorite spots I like to camp in depending on how much I want to challenge myself. My hobby keeps me in pretty good shape. My five foot, nine inch body is slender with well toned muscles. I keep my dark brown hair cut short and my beard well trimmed. My outdoor activities also have the benefit of giving me a deep tan.

On this particular trip it was late on a Saturday afternoon and I was pretty deep in the woods hiking one of my favorite trails. The sun was getting low in the sky, but my planned campsite was only another mile and a half or so up the trail. I heard a rustling up ahead and off to my right from another trail that intersected with the one I was on. As I got closer to the intersection I thought I could hear someone crying. When I got to the intersection I looked down the other trail in trail where I heard the crying coming from.

As I did, I saw a young woman sitting on a large rock with her head in her hands crying.

“Are you ok?” I called over to her.

“What? Oh my God! I didn’t think anyone would ever find me. I’m so lost. I got separated from my friends and I’ve been walking around for hours. I tried calling them, but I don’t have any bars on my cell. Can you bring me back to parking lot please? Please?” She said as she tried to wipe the tears from her face. She looked more than a little bedraggled. Her face was dirty and streaked with tears, her hair was plastered to her head with sweat, and she had a few scrapes on her arms and legs.

“I would, but it’s getting dark and it’s not safe going down these trails in the dark unless you have no other choice.” I said.

“Great. So I’m going to be stuck out here all night?” She asked.

“There’s a spot up ahead where I like to camp. We can spend the night there and head back down the trail in the morning.” I said.

“But I don’t have a tent or anything. How am I going to spend the night out here?” She demanded.

“I have a tent and a sleeping bag in my pack. We’ll figure something out.” I said.

“I guess I don’t have much of a choice.” She said.

“That’s the spirit.” I said sarcastically chipper.

My new hiking buddy gave me a dark look.

“Come on. It won’t be that bad.” I said.

“Yeah. That’s what they said about hiking.” She said.

I chuckled. I couldn’t help it.

“My name’s Cole. What’s yours?” I said.

“Dakota. Most people call me Kody though.” She replied.

“Nice to meet you Kody.” I said.

“Nice to meet you too.” She said.

“The campsite is about a mile or so up the trail.” I said.

“Great. You wouldn’t happen to have any water I could have would you? I drank all mine a while ago.” Kody asked.

“Sure. Drink as much as you like. There’s a stream at the campsite where we can refill our water bottles.” I said as I handed her my water bottle.

“Is it safe to do that? It won’t make you sick?” Kody asked.

“Normally it wouldn’t be all that safe, but I have a water filter in my pack. So we’ll be alright.”

“Oh. Ok.” Kody said.

“No offense, but you don’t seem like the hiking type. How you’d end up all the way out here?” I asked.

“None taken. I’m not a hiker. Some of my friends convinced me to come hiking with them. They know I like to run and thought I’d have fun changing things up.” Kody said.

“I take it that it wasn’t all you thought it would be.” I said.

“It wasn’t bad at first. I was having a good time. Then I had to go to the bathroom and I walked off into the woods. When I finished I realized I didn’t know how to get back to my friends. So, I just picked the direction I thought they were in and started walking. By the time I realized I’d gone the wrong way, I was even more turned around. Eventually I found a trail and I started running down the trail in the direction I thought my friends were in. I guess I picked the wrong way again. I sat down on that boulder to rest for awhile, and then I just lost it and broke down. That’s pretty much when you found me.” Kody said.

“Sounds scary.” I said.

“Oh my God, it was. I was convinced I’d die out here. Ya know? I’d be featured on one of those unsolved mystery shows. Dakota Jordan went hiking with her friends never to be seen again.” She said in a credible imitation of Robert Stack.

“We’ll I’m glad I found you. I’ll get you back to civilization tomorrow.” I said. I hoped I sounded reassuring to her.

“I’m glad you found me too. I mean assuming you’re not some kind of whack job murderer or rapist that is.” Kody said.

“I’m not.” I said.

“I hope not.” I heard Kody mumble under her breath.

“Here we are.” I said as we reached the clearing I liked to use as a camp site.

It was a nice spot. There was a stream with a small pool within eyesight. A few large boulders and a lot of trees to help break up the wind and provide firewood for a fire. I used the spot often enough that I started leaving my small fire pit in place when I left. At first I used to fill it in and scatter the ring of rocks I used, but I come here at least once a month and it made set up a lot easier if it was already in place. I’m not stupid though. I make sure my fires are completely out and doused with water and dirt before I leave. I’m not going to responsible for starting a wildfire. I say I leave the fire pit in place, but what I really mean is that I leave the ring of rocks in place. I always fill in the hole I dig.

“I’m going to get a fire going and get the tent set up. If you want to get cleaned up there’s a stream over there with a small pool of water you can use, and I have some soap and a towel you can use too. Don’t worry, the soap is environmentally safe. Smells nice too.” I said.

“Alright. Thanks.” Kody said.

“I don’t think you’ll get turned around because you can see the camp from the water, but if you do, just stay where you are and call out. I’ll come get you.” I said.

“Alright.” Kody said.

I dug into my pack and pulled out the soap and towel and handed them to Kody.

“Thank you.” She said as she accepted them.

“You’re welcome.” I replied.

As Kody walked towards the stream I walked into the woods and started collecting firewood. A rule of thumb for collecting firewood is to collect as much as you think you’ll need and then double it. In colder conditions you might even want to triple or quadruple the amount.

I had gotten the fire going and was halfway done setting up the tent when I heard a shriek followed by a splash of water. I dropped what I was doing and ran to the stream. As I burst through the small screen of brush that somewhat shielded the steam from my campsite, I found Kody standing in the middle of the small pool I had told her about sputtering the water out of her mouth. That wasn’t what surprised me. What surprised me was that she was naked. I have to say that she looked great as she pushed her dark hair back out of her face. Her body was athletically slender and shapely, with tan lines that looked like they were from one of those tankini bathing suits. Her breasts weren’t particularly big, but they were perfectly shaped and stood firm and proud on her body without the slightest hint of sag. Her nipples were hard and protruding from her breasts. Her ass wasn’t large either, but it was nicely shaped and firm too. And the total lack of any hair between her legs was something I found particularly appealing. As sexy as her body is, it was her face that I was most attracted to. Now that it was clean, I could see that Kody had thee most beautiful face.

“Are you alright? I heard you scream and then there was a splash.” I said.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I just lost my step and fell into the water. I think I scraped my thigh on a rock or something though.” Kody said, and turned her body slightly to show me the affected leg.

“It doesn’t look too bad. Wash it really well though and we can put some Neosporin and a bandage on it when you get out.” I said.

“Alright.” Kody said.

“Um, I got the fire going already and I’m gonna go finish putting up the tent now.” I said.

“Alright. I’ll be out in a couple of minutes.” Kody said.

“No problem.” I said as I started walking back to the campsite. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little turned on from seeing Kody naked like that.

A short time later Kody walked back into camp. I’ll admit, I was a little disappointed that she wasn’t still naked. Not that I really expected her to be. A guy can hope, but alas she was wearing her shorts and tank top once again.

“I’m going to fill up our water bottles and make dinner.” I said.

“Ok. Is there anything I can do to help?” Kody asked.

“Nah, I got everything under control.” I said.

“Alright.” Kody said.

Using the filter, I filled each of our water bottles and walked back to camp. I pulled a package of macaroni and cheese from my backpack and poured water into it and set it to boil. With that done I pulled out my small first aid kit and put some Neosporin and a large band-aide on Kody’s scrape and returned the kit to my bag. A short time later Kody and I were sharing a dinner of macaroni and cheese. I was glad I always bought the large size of the meal. It wouldn’t fill either of us, but at least we wouldn’t be going hungry either. Once we were done I put our garbage in a plastic bag and took that and the rest of the food from my pack and hung it from a high tree branch.

“Otherwise critters would come and raid our food. I really have no desire to see my bag or tent torn to pieces, much less fighting off a hungry animal.” I explained when I saw Kody looking at me curiously.

It was starting to get dark and I was getting tired. Judging by the yawn Kody let out, she was getting tired too.

“Looks like we should head to bed.” I said.

“How are we going to do this? Your tent looks pretty small, and you only have one sleeping bag.” Kody asked.

“Well, we can either snuggle up together or take turns sleeping.” I said.

“I’ll be honest, I’m too tired to stay up, and I’m starting to get cold. I guess we can sleep together. As long as you promise to be a gentleman.” Kody said.

“Of course.” I said.

“Alright then.” Kody said.

I crawled inside the tent and took of my pants and shoes and tucked them into a corner of the tent.

“What are you doing?” Kody asked.

“I never sleep with my pants on. Their dirty and stuff, and you don’t want that inside your sleeping bag. You should take off your shorts before you get in too.” I said.

Kody stood outside the tent as she considered what to do. Coming to a decision she said, “Alright, but you better behave yourself.”

“Scout’s oath.” I said and raised my hand in the Boy Scout salute.

“Were you ever even a Boy Scout?” Kody asked as she shimmied out of her shorts revealing the pair of cheeky boy shorts that had been underneath.

“Yep. Went all the way to Eagle Scout.” I said proudly.

“Cool.” She said as she climbed into the tent with me.

“Zip the door shut and then climb on in.” I said as I held the sleeping bag open for her.

“Ok.” Kody said.

It was a bit of a tight fit with the two of us squeezed inside a sleeping bag that was only meant for one person, but we managed. It was far from the best sleep I’d ever had, but at least we were warm. When I woke up in the morning Kody was on her side with one leg thrown over mine and her arm resting across my chest. I could feel the warmth of her breath on the side of my face as she snored the cutest little soft snore I have ever heard. I could feel my morning wood squeezed between Kody’s thigh and my abdomen.

I felt Kody stirring as she came awake.

“Mmmm, looks like I’m not the only one that’s awake.” She said with a smile as she moved her leg back and forth over my hard cock to let me know exactly what she meant.

“Yeah well ... sorry.” I said.

“Don’t be.” Kody said, and smiled at me.

Hesitantly she moved her face closer to mine and kissed me softly on the lips. I could almost feel a magnetic attraction between the two of us as I kissed her back. The next thing I knew, Kody had slid on top of me and we were making out like a pair of horny teenagers. I gasped in surprise as she sat up and pulled off her tank top and sports bra and tossed them to the side exposing her perfect breasts to me. I slowly reached up and caressed them. Running my hands over them before squeezing them softly and rubbed my thumbs over her erect nipples. The sleeping bag had unzipped on its own and was wide open now.

“Mmmm, yesssss.” Kody hissed.

I sat up slightly and Kody helped me take off my own t-shirt. She ran her hands over my bare chest before giving my nipples a nice little pinch. I leaned up and kissed her again, trailing my kisses down the side of her neck, over to her throat and down to her breasts where I started sucking on a nipple. I used one hand to tease her free nipple as I licked and sucked on the one in my mouth. When I switched to suck on her other nipple I let my hands slide down her body and under the waistband of her panties so I could caress and squeeze her sexy ass.

“Mmmm, yes.” Kody moaned as I switched back and forth between her nipples while I kneaded her ass cheeks with my hands.

After a while I slid one hand around her body to the front between our bodies. I slid my hand between her legs where my fingers found her wet pussy. I rubbed my middle finger over her pussy slit where it became instantly wet. I used her wetness to lubricate my finger tip and rubbed it over her engorged clit.

“Oh yes. Oh fuck.” Kody moaned as I ran my finger in circles over her clit.

I did that for a minute or so before I slid my finger inside her.

“Fuck. Cole. Oh fuck. Please Cole.” Kody moaned as I curled my finger inside her and massaged the spongy spot beneath her pubic bone.

Kody’s body shivered as she came.

“I need you inside me Cole. (pant, pant) I need you to fuck me.” She panted.

“I don’t have a condom.” I said.

“Are you clean? (pant, pant) Do you have any STD’s” Kody asked.

“Yeah. No I don’t have any.” I replied.

“Me either. You can fuck me raw then.” Kody said.

“Are you sure? What about getting pregnant?” I asked.

“I’m ... on birth control. Now please Cole, fuck me. Please.” Kody practically begged.

We rolled over so that I was on top and I guided my very hard cock into Kody’s very wet pussy. She was so wet that it only took two strokes for me to get balls deep inside her.

“Oh fuck.” We said in unison as my cock filled her pussy.

Kody’s pussy felt incredible. It was so hot, wet, and tight. More so than any other girl I’ve ever been with. I started with long, slow, deep strokes and gradually increased their speed and force until I was ramming my cock in and out of her pussy making her tits wobble on her chest.

“Oh yes. Oh shit. Fuck. Fuck.” Kody babble as I pounded away at her pussy and she dug her fingernails into my chest.

I’m not sure what made her do it, but Kody grabbed my nipples with her fingers and pinched them hard.

“Ohhh.” I gasped in surprise.

“You like that baby?” Kody asked me.

“Yes.” I gasped.

“Want more?” She asked.

“Yes.” I moaned.

Kody pinched and pulled on my nipples.

“Mmmmm.” I grunted from the pleasure/pain of it as my cock twitched inside her.

“Want me to do it harder?” Kody asked.

“Yes.” I gasped again.

She grinned at me and pinched, pulled, and twisted my nipples almost cruelly. The more and harder she worked my nipples, the harder I fucked her.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh. Oh God. Oh fuck.” Kody gasped and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body started trembling underneath me as her pussy convulsed around my cock. She was cumming, and she was cumming hard.

That was what pushed me over the top and I rammed my cock so deep and hard inside her that we both moved back a couple of inches. I was so deep inside her that I could feel Kody’s cervix against the head of my cock as it erupted and flooded her pussy with rope after rope of my thick cum. When my balls were finally spent I practically collapsed on top of Kody. I managed to prop myself up on my elbows for the most part, keeping the bulk of my weight off her.

As soon as I could muster the strength I rolled off her and lay beside her in the small tent. We were both breathing hard as we laid there.

“Holy shit, that was hot.” I gasped between gulps of air.

“Yeah ... it was.” Kody agreed.

“I seriously need to pee.” I said.

“Oh my God, me too.” Kody said.

“C’mon.” I said as I crawled out of the tent.

“Alright.” Kody agreed and followed me out of the tent.

We walked over to a semi secluded spot on the edge of our campsite. I stood and pissed into the grass while Kody squatted a few feet away from me and did the same thing. Both our steams were strong and seemed to last forever. Kody and I looked at each other and giggled at the fact that not only were we peeing in front of each other like we were, but we were also both as naked as the day we were born. When I was finally done I shook it off and handed her a small roll of toilet paper I had pulled out of my backpack when we got out of the tent.

“Thanks.” She said as she accepted the roll.

When she was done Kody held up the used toilet paper and asked, “What do I do with this?”

“You can just drop it in the grass. It’ll completely dissolve the next time it rains.” I said.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to litter.” Kody said.

“Yeah, but we can pour some water over it before we leave if that’ll make you feel better.” I said.

“Ok yeah, let’s do that.” Kody said.

“Alright. I’m going to clean up in the stream. You’re welcome to join me.” I said.

“Thanks. I think I will.” Kody said.

I walked over to my pack and pulled out the soap, and then I grabbed the towel from the tree branch where I had hung it to dry the night before.

“Race ya.” Kody said and took off at a run towards the stream.

“Cheater.” Called out as I took off after her.

We cleaned up quickly and then started goofing around and had a small splash fight that ended with us dunking each other a couple of times. When we finally had enough Kody moved close to me and gave me a soft kiss.

“I just wanted to say thank you Cole. You made what was the worst time of my life into something wonderful that I’ll never forget.” Kody said.

“You’re very welcome. This wasn’t how I was expecting this trip to go, but I’m definitely not complaining.” I said.

“Me either.” Kody agreed.

“We should get dressed and eat so we can get going. My guess is there’s probably a search party starting to look for you by now.” I said.

“Oh shit! I didn’t even think about that.” Kody said.

“Yeah. I’ll call the ranger station when we get further down the mountain and pick up a cell signal. I’ll let them know you’re safe and that we’re on the way back.” I said.

“Alright. Thanks. My friends are probably worried sick by now.” Kody said.

We got out of the water and dried off before we walked over to the fire and warmed up while we got dressed. Once we were dressed and warm we went over to the tent and sprayed each other with some Off from my backpack before were shared a breakfast of oatmeal and cereal bars. After I took down the tent and repacked it while Kody put out the fire with some water and stirred the ashes to make sure their were no hot coals. Then she refilled our water bottles from the stream with my filter and we started making our way down the mountain. It was easier and faster going with gravity on our side this time. We talked quite a bit as we hiked and got to know each other a lot better. Kody was more than a little surprised to find out that I’m a architect in everyday life.

“I never would have thought of you as sitting in an office and drawing buildings and stuff all day.” Kody said.

“That’s why I like to get outdoors on the weekends so much.” I said.

“Were you really an Eagle Scout?” Kody asked.

“Yep. I was even a Scout Master for a few years. I got away from it when they had that big scandal a few years ago though.” I said.

“Were the scouts how you got into hiking and camping?” Kody asked.

“Yes and no. When I was younger I used to go hiking and camping with my dad. He was a Navy SEAL and he would take me hiking and camping so we could have some father son bonding time. Sometimes Mom would come too, but it wasn’t really her thing. Then my dad was killed in Afghanistan. Mom got me into the scouts to try and help me cope with my dad not being there anymore. Thanks to everything he taught me I breezed through a lot of the stuff other kids struggled with. I earned merit badges left and right because I already knew how to do most of that stuff already, so the scout masters had me help the other kids with their merit badges. That helped take my mind off missing my dad so much. I still missed him a lot, but it helped.” I said.

“Wow. Sorry about your dad.” Kody said.

“Thanks.” I said.

“So tell me about you.” I said.

“Well, I’m a paralegal at an injury law firm. We’re not ambulance chasers though. Most of our cases are serious injuries. Outside of work I like to run. I usually run about three to five miles every other day and ten on the weekends. I’m part of a group that runs different routes together every weekend, and I try and do a marathon or two every year. I have an older brother named Jason, and a little sister named Virginia, but we call her Ginny.” Kody said.

“Cool.” I said.

“Let’s see, my mom is a software designer, and my dad teaches at the state college. Jason is in the Coast Guard, and Ginny is still in school. She’s majoring in computer science.” Kody said.

After about a couple of hours of hiking I checked my phone and saw that I had two bars of signal strength, so we took a break and I called the ranger station.

“Ranger station. This is Mike. What can I do for you?” The person who answered the phone said.

“Hey Mike, this is Cole Lennox.” I said.

“Hey Cole. You haven’t seen a female hiker wandering around out there by any chance have you?” Mike asked.

“Actually I have. I ran across a Miss Dakota Jordan yesterday and thought I should hang on to her for you. I didn’t want her walking off a cliff in the dark or anything.” I said.

Kody slapped me on the shoulder.

“I’m not that stupid.” Kody protested.

“That’s great news. There’s quite a few people down here that are pretty worried about her.” Mike said.

“Well except for a few scrapes, she’s none the worse for wear. We’re on our way back down the mountain. Should be by the ranger station in another two or three hours or so.” I said.

“Good news. I’ll call back the search party and let everyone know she’s alright. See you when you get here.” Mike said.

“See you then.” I said, and we both hung up.

Kody and I drank some water and chowed down on some energy bars before we started hiking down the mountain again.

“I guess you’re going to rule out hiking from now on huh?” I said.

“I don’t know about that. I’m kind of enjoying it now.” Kody said.

“You are?” I asked.

“Yeah. Things got a lot better once you found me. I’ve actually had quite a bit of fun with you.” Kody said.

“That’s cool.” I said and smiled at her.

“I guess I should have asked this sooner, but do you have a girlfriend or anything?” Kody said.

“No. I’m single.” I replied.

“Oh, good.” Kody said, relieved.

“How about you?” I asked.

“I’m single too. I broke up with my ex last month. That’s part of why my friends dragged me out here. They wanted to help me change things up.” Kody said.

“I’d say you definitely did that.” I said.

“So would I.” Kody said and we both burst into laughter.

When we finally stopped laughing I asked Kody, “So are you ever going to go hiking again or was this a one time thing for you?”

“I wouldn’t mind going hiking again as long as it was with the right person.” Kody said suggestively.

“Well, I go hiking pretty much every weekend. You’re welcome to join me anytime you want.” I said.

“Really?” Kody asked.

“Yeah. I’m really enjoying your company.” I said.

“So if I wanted to come with you next weekend you would wouldn’t mind?” Kody asked.

“Nope. I’d be looking forward to it.” I said.

“Really?” Kody asked.

“Yeah. This time I’d be better prepared though. I’d bring a bigger tent and more food.” I said.

“A bigger tent would be nice. Not that I’m complaining about having to snuggle up so close to you last night.” Kody said.

“Neither am I. And I’m definitely not complaining about how we woke up.” I said.

“Me either. God, I’ve never cum that hard before.” Kody said.

“Neither have I.” I said.

“Just thinking about it is making me horny again.” Kody said and then I saw her lick her lips.

I could feel my pants getting tighter as my cock started to swell at the memory of our morning activities.

“Me too.” I said.

I looked over at Kody and noticed her biting her bottom lip.

“Let’s find a place where we can do it again.” Kody said excitedly.

“Alright. There’s a spot up ahead on the right that would be a good spot.” I said.

“Fuck it. I’m not waiting.” Kody said as she put a hand on my arm stopping me.

Kody kneeled down in front of me and started undoing my pants and pulling out my cock. She didn’t waste any time getting it into her mouth either.

“Oh fuck.” I moaned as Kody’s warm wet mouth engulfed my cock. She had me to full hardness in less than a minute. She smiled up at me, got back to her feet and walked over to a tree. I watched as she slid her shorts and underwear down to her thighs, bent over and braced herself with her hands against a tree trunk.

Kody looked over her shoulder at me, wiggled her ass and said, “Come and get it.”

Well, you don’t have to tell me twice. I dropped my pack to the ground and moved behind Kody. I slid my hard cock into her pussy and we moaned in unison. Her arousal combined with my cum that was still in her from earlier in the morning made penetrating her fully on the first stroke very easy. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy.

“Oh yes Cole, fuck me. Fuck my pussy right out here in the open.” Kody moaned.

God she turned me on. Everything she did and said was so hot. I knew I wasn’t going to last long like this.

“Damn you’re so hot. I’m not going to last too long.” I said.

“I don’t care. Just fuck me hard.” Kody gasped. “I want your cum. I want it deep in my pussy. Give it to me.”

Son of a bitch, Kody was so fucking hot. I slid my hands up her body and pushed her tank top and sports bra up off her tits, and then I grabbed a tit in each hand and squeezed them as I pounded away at her pussy.

“Fuck. Ugh. Fuck. Feels so good.” Kody moaned.

Our bodies were slapping together so hard and fast that it sounded like someone was clapping as we fucked. When I couldn’t hold back any longer I pushed my cock as deep inside her as I could and ground against her ass. My cock head was pressed tight against Kody’s cervix as I emptied my balls and flooded her pussy with my thick cum.

“Ohhhhhhh. Oh yes. Shit. I think you shot your cum straight into my womb.” Kody said as her body trembled through a powerful orgasm.

“Shit. Good thing you’re on birth control.” I said.

“Yeah it is. I think you would’ve knocked me up twice today if I wasn’t.” Kody said.

Kody stood up straight with my cock still in her, and I hugged her from behind and kissed on the cheek. Kody turned her head towards me and I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. As we were kissing my cock slipped out of her pussy followed by a couple of large globs of cum that landed in the dirt. Kody and I grinned at each other for a second and then we started to get dressed.

“Hold on.” Kody said as I was about to tuck my cock back into my pants.

She squatted down in front of my and licked and sucked my cock clean of both of our cum.

“There you go. Nice and clean.” Kody said and grinned at me like the Cheshire Cat.

I just shook my head and grinned back at her. “We should get going or we won’t get back before dark.” I said.

Kody and I talked some more as we made our way down the trail and got to know each other even better. As we got closer to civilization Kody’s phone started going crazy with notifications, and then it started ring. She answered it and reassured everyone she was alright and that she’d be home soon.

When we finally made it to the ranger station near the parking lot Kody’s friends rushed her and wrapped her in hugs.

“Oh my god, we were so worried about you.” One woman said.

“I thought Dave was going to go crazy trying to find you.” Another girl said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.