Making Out With My Sister - Cover

Making Out With My Sister

by NotReallyAshamed

Copyright© 2022 by NotReallyAshamed

Incest Sex Story: Short and sweet - this story contains what it says on the tin. Is it incest? Well, we never had sex per se, but we used to make out like any ordinary teen couple would. It was nice. Read about it here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   .

We never had honest-to-God sex, so perhaps it’s an exaggeration to call it incest; but my younger sister and I used to make out. (I’m a dude.) We did it, on and off, for several years. It was my sister who started the whole thing, really. She suggested to me that we should practice kissing so that we’d be good at it when we got real girlfriends/boyfriends. The first time she brought it up, though, I was truly weirded out and changed the subject immediately.

Of course I was also intrigued by the idea. Not that long after, while we were talking about this and that, she brought up how she was jealous of her friend who supposedly already had a boyfriend and had told her about making out with him. My heart started pounding and I kind of steered the conversation, reminding her about how she’d suggesting practicing before. She was absolutely game to try and sat on the edge of her bed (we were in her room) so I could sit next to her.

I still remember how cute she was in her white T shirt and shorts. Even though she was my little sister and it definitely was weird, I had no trouble suddenly kind of shifting gears and thinking of her as a cute girl that I wanted to kiss. It was a little awkward at first — it was literally my first kiss and, I assume, hers too, and we kept making exaggeratedly joking comments to hide our embarrassment. After a while, though, we both got into it. It really did feel like we were practicing, at first, seeing how long we could hold the kiss and opening our mouths tentatively and touching tongues and so on.

We didn’t go further than kissing in the beginning, but the whole thing was, weirdly, almost romantic. I’d be super gentle with her and would stroke her hair and her back as we kissed, and she’d relax into my arms and we’d just sort of experience each other as if we were really a couple and not siblings. We didn’t talk about it, really, but we didn’t have to say anything. We would just be sitting and talking together, just as we always had (we’d always been pretty good friends), and we’d do this thing where we got closer and closer, and then we’d start touching each other lightly, almost like it was by accident, as we talked. Soon enough we’d be in each other’s arms kissing.

Gradually it started to get really pretty passionate, just as it might with any ordinary teen couple. We’d be kissing hard, with tongue, and running our hands over each other’s back under our shirts. She felt so warm and into it, and would always reciprocate what I did without hesitation. The first time I put my hand on her naked back, she did the same right away, but I still was really reluctant to move my hand around and touch her front. It felt like it would be a big step and I guess I thought she might get pissed. But, maybe around the fourth or fifth time we were making out, she kind of leaned back a little and just took my hand and put it on her shirt, right over her breast.

She had hardly any development and didn’t wear a bra or anything, and I could feel her nipple under the fabric and even feel her heart beating. My heart was going crazy too and it felt like such a weirdly huge moment that I thought it would almost just explode then and there, like I was kind of screaming in my brain “oh my God what is going ON.” But luckily I managed to calm myself down a little, and I just stroked her breasts with both hands, over her shirt, as we started kissing again. She clearly liked this, and so after a while I kind of took a deep breath and put my hand under her shirt and touched her bare chest for the first time. She felt so incredibly warm and soft (except her nipples which were very stiff), and she kind of relaxed into the touch, and the whole moment was just unbelievably nice.

After that, “feeling each other up” as we used to say became more or less de rigueur. We’d sit next to each other talking, then start flirting by touching each other lightly, and then before you knew it we’d be French-kissing passionately as I touched her breasts while she stroked (mostly) my back. We always kept our clothes on, I guess so that if we’d been interrupted we could always jump apart or, at worst pretend to just be horsing around or something. It never actually happened. At most, perhaps, we stopped when we heard our parents’ footsteps; but they weren’t in the habit of barging in to our bedrooms if the door was closed.

If they had barged in, it obviously would have been really embarrassing or even disastrous to have been caught undressed, so that inhibited us from simply taking our clothes off. But of course I wanted to see, not just touch; and so I started pushing her shirt up more and more. She always let me, so I kept going, and after a while we would always end up making out with both our shirts pushed up all the way above our chests. I just couldn’t get enough of looking at her breasts, the first I ever saw. To be honest, they were hardly more than little swellings, but her nipples were really prominent and her whole chest would get kind of pink, from the excitement I guess, when we were kissing and touching. And it felt wonderful to hug each other and feel the the skin-on-skin contact.

Of course looking at, let alone touching her down there still seemed like it would be totally out of the question. I absolutely didn’t dare even hint at it. And naturally, I had a boner continuously while we were making out, but I felt ashamed of it; I tried hard to keep it from being obvious. But once again it was actually my sister who escalated things just a bit.

Mostly we had tended to make out in the afternoons before dinner, but one evening she came into my room after getting ready for bed. She had a pink nightie on. It was just a flimsy dress that went down to her knees, and at first I figured she was going to ask a question and then go back to her room, but instead she sat down on the bed. She wanted to talk — about school, her friend and what-not. I was sitting at my desk, not sure if I should sit next to her on the bed or what. After a while she, almost like she wasn’t paying attention, put both her feet up on the bed and sat with her arms around her knees.

I’ll never forget the shock I felt when I realized that she wasn’t wearing panties under the nightie and I could see everything. I mean, it took me a minute to register it: the lighting wasn’t good, and I think at first she was sitting with her feet together blocking the view; but soon enough she moved her feet a part a little while still clutching her knees. Once I noticed it, it was unmistakable: her private parts were just about peeking out from between her thighs. Instant discombobulation on my part. I think I must have just sat there, not saying anything, only staring.

My sister absolutely knew what she was doing. She was obviously enjoying the effect it was having on me. I’d never seen a girl’s private parts before (at least not since we were little), and it just awoke something deep in me. My heart was pounding and honestly I was kind of scared. I wanted to go over, to sit next to her and initiate making out again, but I was too chicken. It felt like something was different now that I had gotten this forbidden peek. Eventually my sister went off to bed, but after that, teasing me became a nightly ritual: she’d come in and show herself off by positioning herself in this nightie.

Eventually, of course, I got up the courage to get up and sit next to her on the bed. Holy shit, it was amazing. I mean, when we started to make out it was just the usual light touching and kissing at first, but because she was wearing the nightie, to touch her bare skin at all I had to basically push the whole thing up, and at that point she was completely bare from the chest down and I got a full view of everything. Her — well I thought of it back then as her vagina but I know that that isn’t really the right term for the part you can see — but anyway, it was plump and covered with light downy hair.

At this point I wasn’t really worried anymore that she would get pissed off if I touched her down there, since she’d basically been flaunting it at me for several nights now, but I still took my time, touching her all over but starting at her breasts, familiar territory, and then moving my hands around in ever-wider motions until I was massaging her butt. Then she kind of spread her legs a little and I just went for it, putting my right hand on her privates. She gasped a little but didn’t pull away, and she turned her face up with her mouth still open from the gasp and we started kissing, and the whole time we were kissing I was sort of exploring her with my fingers down there, obviously not very expertly.

It felt amazing, like warm and puffy and a little wet, and I could barely even feel the hair, it was so soft, and eventually I sort of slipped a finger in between her lips, and I could feel how wet it was, and I just sort of moved it up and down. She was kissing me really hard as I did this and kind of squirming around and it was pretty obvious to me that I was doing more or less the right thing so I just kept at it and after a minute or so she stopped kissing me and was just breathing hard, and then suddenly she stiffened and pressed her legs closed around my hand, and then gave a kind of sigh and just sort of melted into my arms.

It was obvious enough to me, even though I didn’t really know much about how it worked with girls, that she’d come, just as I used to when I jerked it in bed at night, and I knew enough to stop touching her down there and take my hand away. I just hugged her close and stroked her for a long time and after a while she kissed me and went back to her room. Leaving me, of course, to turn over what had happened frantically in my head, and eventually of course get myself off by my own hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.