Dad's New Girlfriend - Cover

Dad's New Girlfriend

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: When our Dad was arrested for possession of marijuana he asked his latest girlfriend Tiffany to look after my little sister and me while he got it sorted out. He also told her to spoil us rotten, but what she got up to with us may not have been exactly what he had in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

When our Dad was arrested for possession of marijuana he asked his latest girlfriend Tiffany to look after my little sister and me while he got it sorted out. He also told her to spoil us rotten, but what she got up to with us may not have been exactly what he had in mind.

Dad’s new girlfriend Tiffany was only twenty and she was amazingly hot. Every time I saw her I got flustered and tongue-tied. It wasn’t that she dressed provocatively, far from it, she wore skirt suits the skirts of which were well below the knee. It was clear that she had a lovely body underneath though and her face was simply beautiful.

Dad hadn’t had a lot of girlfriends since Mom died, nearly two years ago now, and Tiffany was by far the youngest and prettiest. He was punching well above his weight with her and I was kind of happy for him, as well as being more than a little jealous.

He was in pretty good shape for thirty-six and I suppose he was OK looking. He was certainly a very successful businessman but he had to work hard for it. Since Mom died we’d more or less been brought up by our maid come nanny come cook Camilla.

He’d brought Tiffany around to meet us a few times, a first for him, and she actually seemed to be very nice. When she stayed overnight on the last occasion I was really very envious of him.

Then, late yesterday morning, Tiffany turned up unannounced and on her own. This time she looked so sexy: very short white skirt and it looked like she had nothing on under a tight pink singlet.

She sat me and Cassie down in the lounge and dropped her bombshell.

“I’ve got some bad new guys. I had a visit earlier on from your Dad’s lawyer and he told me that your Dad’s been arrested,” she told us solemnly.

“What!” we both cried out, more or less together.

“He says that it’s not looking too good. The police found marijuana in his car,” she told us. I didn’t even know that Dad smoked weed but I knew from TV that it wasn’t very serious nowadays.

“Surely that’s just a fine?” I asked.

“Apparently he had half a pound, and the police are taking it very seriously, even talking about felony charges,” she said, and then must have been shocked by our expressions.

“But,” she said hurriedly, putting her hands up placatingly. “the lawyer is pretty sure he can talk them down from that, but your Dad’s asked me to look after you while they sort it out.”

“How long’s that going to take?” asked Cassie.

“He’s not sure, but probably at least a couple of days,” she replied.

She came over and sat between us, putting her arms around us both and holding us tight.

“I’m sure it’ll all work out fine,” she said. “Your dad also told me to spoil you rotten and gave me his credit card, so what do you say to burgers all around?” Even with the shock of what she’d told us I was still acutely aware of her soft warm body pressed against mine and the wonderful smell of her perfume.

As we were about to leave she stopped in the hallway with a hand on each of our shoulders.

“In case you’re worried I’m not going to try and replace your mom. Think of me more as your big sister. Your fun big sister,” she said looking from one of us to the other. “OK?” she asked us. I was looking at Cassie and her face lit up at the idea of having a big sister. I think, being only fourteen, it had been pretty difficult for her without Mom around while she grew up.

I was only a year older but my thoughts about Tiffany weren’t entirely sisterly.

“OK,” we both replied.

On the way back from Burger King Cassie leaned forward from the back seat.

“Tiffany?” Cassie said.

“Yes, honey?”

“Could we go shopping and buy me some outfits like yours?”

“Of course, we can, although I’m guessing that Peter would prefer to be dropped off first. Am I right?”

“God, yes please,” I replied, I’d rather have my testicles plucked than go clothes shopping, especially with girls.

“And some makeup?” Cassie added, clearly keen to take full advantage of Tiffany’s attitude, which seemed a lot more relaxed than Dad’s.

Cassie had been very much a tomboy up until this point and I was really surprised by this new interest in her appearance.

I was playing on my Xbox when they got back, but I saw they had a whole bunch of bags with them as they disappeared upstairs, talking excitedly.

They were up there for ages and when they finally came down I glanced at them and had to pause my game, even though I was in the middle of a big fight.

They were both dressed more or less identically: short white skirts and pink singlets. Tiffany had clearly helped Cassie to get made up and, although she wore a lot less than Tiff, the effect was stunning. My previously plain little sister looked gorgeous.

I’d never once before thought about Cassie in a sexual way and I was a little horrified that I wasn’t sure which of them was causing the swelling in my pants the most.

Later on, Tiffany and Cassie were sunbathing and Cassie was wearing a little bikini I’d never seen before. Her old swimsuits had been single-piece modest affairs but this new one showed off a body I’d never imagined was hidden under her baggy jeans and shirts.

I was watching the pair of them from my dad’s bedroom window. I had my dick out and I was stroking it gently when Tiffany started to rub suntan oil into the backs of Cassie’s arms and legs. I could see Tiff’s lovely ass displayed in all its glory as she bent over Cassie, and I was nearly cumming but holding back to prolong the pleasure as long as possible.

Then she lovingly smoothed it into Cassie’s little ass cheeks and I found it so incredibly exciting that I came almost instantly all over the curtains.

I tried my best to clean them up but there were still some obvious damp patches on them. What was worse was that while I was doing it Tiffany looked up and I’m sure that she saw me at the window. She even smiled at me as if she knew exactly what I was up to.

Watching TV that night Tiffany was sprawled out on the sofa when Cassie came into the room. Rather than sit up and make room she just patted the sofa in front of her and Cassie lay down with her. Tiffany cuddled up behind her and put her arm over her, resting it on Cassie’s tummy.

It was so hot watching them cuddling like that and my dick got so hard I had to keep moving it in my briefs to get comfortable.

It was obvious to me that Tiffany had designs on Cassie’s young body and I decided that I’d have to tell Dad somehow. I tried to convince myself that it wasn’t just that I was jealous and wanted her to touch me like that, but deep down I knew that’s what it was.

“Tiffany, can we go and see Dad?” I asked her.

“Sorry Pete,” she replied. “He let me know that he really doesn’t want you to see him like this.”

Tiffany asked us what time we went to bed and then let us stay up an hour later. I was still hard when I was in my bed and I was reliving those moments between Tiff and Cassie, playing with myself under the covers, when there was a knock on the door.

“Peter, can I come in?” It was Tiff. I took my hand out from under the bedclothes and smoothed them down.

“Yes,” I called back.

She came in, walked over to me, and patted the bed next to me.

“May I?” she asked, and I nodded. She was wearing a silky nightgown that covered everything up, but the way it moved over her body gave exciting hints about what lay beneath. I really hoped that my swelling cock wasn’t obvious under the covers.

“I’m sorry if I’ve been neglecting you a bit,” she said and put her arm around my shoulders. “Cassie’s so excited about having a big sister to play with,” she explained, looking into my eyes with her amazing blue ones. I could feel her breast touching my arm, and tried and failed to stop it making my cock even harder.

“S’OK,” I muttered, not really daring to say more because my throat had suddenly become very dry.

“You’re such a fine young man,” she said fondly and pulled my head down until my face was between her gorgeous young breasts. I could see her hard nipples through the thin material of her gown just inches from my lips and I was so excited I thought I might even cum without actually touching my cock.

She cuddled me like that for a wonderful time which in a way seemed to last for ages and in another to be over in a flash.

“I’ll let you get some ... sleep,” she said with a naughty grin and patted the lump my cock was making in the covers. Then she kissed me lightly on the lips. “G’night Peter, sleep well.” I was stunned, mainly that she’d actually touched my dick when she clearly knew it was hard, but also because she didn’t seem to mind, at all! She even seemed to imply that she knew I was going to wank as soon as she left the room.

I did, of course, playing that moment when I’d felt her lovely hand touch my cock, over and over in my mind until I exploded all up my chest and stomach.

Needless to say, all thoughts of telling Dad went straight out of my mind.

I had to get up in the middle of the night for a piss and on the way back I spotted that Cassie’s door was partly open. I peeked in and saw that her bed was empty.

I looked in Dad’s room, which Tiffany had moved into, and saw her and Cassie snuggled up together. I was just thinking ‘Ah, that’s sweet’ when I saw two nightgowns in puddles on the floor. I couldn’t believe my eyes: Cassie and Tiffany were cuddling each other and they were almost certainly naked.

I limped back to my room because my erection was trying to burst out of my shorts. I had to have two more wanks before I could get back to sleep. My mind just couldn’t get off the image of Tiffany’s naked body entwined with Cassie’s, but if I was honest with myself, it was Cassie’s that I was thinking of both times as I ejaculated.

The next morning I was awoken by Tiffany’s arm shaking my shoulder.

“Morning sleepy-head. Were you thinking of getting up today at all?” she said to me with a smile.

“Morning,” I replied and, as I sat up, I saw that she was wearing a silk robe that covered everything and nothing. It clung to her every curve and pretty soon I was erect again.

I watched her eyes track down my naked chest until they reached the lump under the quilt.

“Would you like me to leave or...?”

“Or?” I asked quietly, hardly daring to hope what she might mean.

“I wanted to do this last night,” she said huskily, slowly drawing back the corner of the covers. “but I’d told Cassie that I would be right back.”

There was now only the thin material of my shorts hiding my hard-on from her gaze and she seemed transfixed.

“Is it OK?” she asked, looking down at my shorts questioningly. I nodded, agreeing to anything, anything at all! She took hold of the waistband of my shorts and started to pull them down. I raised my ass off the bed and she slipped them all the way off.

“Oh, that’s lovely,” she whispered quietly, and I gasped as she reached out and brushed her fingertips all over it. My heart was pounding and my breath was coming in short pants as I tried to come to terms with this vision of loveliness stroking my cock.

Then, when she wrapped her hand around the shaft and started to wank me, my head just span. I was in absolute heaven and closed my eyes as I got closer and closer to cumming. Her soft hand cupping and tickling my balls had almost pushed me over the edge when I felt something warm and wet envelop my knob and my eyes snapped open to see her lips around it. Then she began to suck...

“Tiff... “ I started to warn her, but she increased the speed of her hand and the strength of her suction, and I watched amazed as her throat worked to swallow all of the spunk that came out of me in huge shuddering spasms.

She licked my cock clean and then smiled up at me.

“The best way to start the day I always think: a nice cum,” she said, and then kissed me, and pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was very weird thinking that her mouth had just been full of my cum, but I couldn’t really taste anything, and anyway, I was too busy enjoying my first French kiss to worry about that very much at all. She had her hand around the back of my neck and her tongue felt amazing as it danced around my mouth.

“We bought some things for you when we were shopping yesterday,” she said when she broke for air, and picked up a small bag from the floor. She took out a tiny scrap of black material and held it up.

“We got you some new swimming trunks although now I’ve seen ... you ... I think they may be a bit small,” she said, looking at my dick and laughing. “Never mind I’m sure you’ll manage somehow.”

After some cereals for breakfast, the girls disappeared upstairs for an hour or so and, when they reappeared they were wearing matching tiny bikinis again. Cassie looked at me in my shorts and a tee and looked disappointed.

“Aren’t you going to change into one of your new cozzies?” she asked me. I was already half-hard from ogling them both but it seemed unkind to ignore their gift.

I tried both pairs on and they were only just big enough to contain my junk when I was completely soft. I picked the pair that were very slightly larger and put them on.

When I went outside they had arranged three sunbeds side by side. Cassie was on the middle one and Tiff on the left, both stretched out and looking oiled and lovely.

Tiff saw me arrive and called me over and then put some oil on her hands.

“Turn around and I’ll do your back,” she said to me. She rubbed oil all over my back and shoulders and then handed me the bottle.

“Careful not to miss any bits, you don’t want to burn.”

I went over to the empty sunbed and covered myself with oil. As I was rubbing it into the bits of my ass cheeks that weren’t covered up I glanced up and saw both of them watching me closely.

I sat down and leaned back but, as soon as I looked across I saw Cassie’s little body barely covered by her bikini. I immediately started getting a stiffy and was about to turn over to hide it when Cassie and Tiff both turned onto their fronts.

I now had a perfect view of both of their asses and it was mere seconds before the head of my cock popped out of the waistband of my trunks. I jammed it back in just as I saw Tiff raise herself up on her elbows and look across at Cassie.

“Peter I think Cassie’s going a bit pink. Can you put some more lotion on her back please?” she asked me. Cassie had now turned her head and was looking at me expectantly.

I hunched over a little in the hope that would help keep my stuff in, but as soon as I started applying the oil to Cassie’s back I felt it begin to pop out again. That’s when I heard Cassie start giggling.

“I can see his dick!” she cried to Tiffany, laughing and pointing at my crotch.

“Don’t mind her,” Tiff told me. “you’re doing a fine job. Don’t forget her little bottom, that’s pink too.” It was as if Tiffany wanted to see my cock and wanted Cassie to see it too.

I tried to put oil on her legs and bottom without looking, but the feel of her flesh under my hands was wonderful. By the time I’d finished fully half of my dick was poking out, and I almost threw myself face down onto my sunbed. That was a bad mistake and for a few seconds I thought that I’d broken it, but, after a little rearrangement, it was fine, and still stiff as anything.

Cassie got up and went over to Tiff’s sunbed. She sat down and they went into a little whispered huddle, both of them throwing looks in my direction and giggling. Finally, they seemed to reach some agreement.

“Cassie thinks that it’s... “ Tiff started to say to me, but was interrupted by a glare and more whispering from Cassie. “That is ... we think that it’s unfair that we’ve seen your stuff and you haven’t seen ours. Is that about right sweety?” Tiff said to Cassie, who nodded.

My dick cranked up another notch as I got an idea where this was going.

“So..., “ she said slowly. “are you sure about this Cassie?” Another nod. “So we’re going to show you ours.” And with that, they both stood up and pulled down their bikini bottoms.

I didn’t know where to look first as two perfect pussies appeared before me. I guessed that Tiff shaved hers because it was completely smooth and bald whereas Cassie’s had a sprinkling of downy-looking hairs, but they were both absolutely gorgeous. Then, just when I thought life couldn’t get any better, they took off their tops too.

Cassie’s tits were only about the size of half a small orange whereas Tiff’s were maybe half as big again. But they were both very beautiful and my dick was now bent almost in half by the tight trunks.

“Throw me the oil Peter, we definitely don’t want these bits getting burnt!” Tiff called to me. I threw it but my hand was shaking so badly that it went between them. They both bent over to pick it up and I really thought I might faint as the most delightful pair of little pink assholes were presented to me, with their pussies peeking out underneath.

My cock had almost broken free of my trucks now, and I was so grateful to them for that vision of loveliness that I just took them all the way off. As they hit the floor a horrible thought occurred to me.

“What about Camilla?” I cried, knowing that she would be able to see us from the house. Tiff and Cassie turned to me and burst out laughing.

“You wait until your pretty cock is out there for all to see before you ask that?” asked Tiff, laughing. “Don’t worry, I gave her the rest of the day off while you were upstairs.”

The next ten minutes were an absolute joy as we watched each other oil up our naughty bits. I defy anyone to apply suntan lotion to their erect penis without it looking like they’re wanking, but the girls didn’t seem to mind at all, far from it in fact.

I spent an incredible, if frustrating, few hours watching Cassie and Tiff sunbathing nude. Having said that, the pair of them seemed to be just as interested in my body as I was in theirs.

Camilla was back to cook our evening meal and the girls dressed up in some more of their new outfits. They both looked gorgeous and Tiff went through my wardrobe and picked out a white shirt and some chinos that I’d forgotten I even owned.

When we sat down to eat it occurred to me that, in all the excitement, I’d kind of forgotten about something.

“Tiffany, is there any news about Dad?” I asked her.

“Well, it’s not too good I’m afraid,” she told us. “His lawyer told me that he got upset with a detective and started throwing threats around. It didn’t go down well apparently and it may be a few more days yet.” I nodded, trying to look upset but inside I was jumping for joy at having at least a couple more days with Tiff.

We were halfway through eating our dinner and the girls were whispering to each other conspiratorially again and with more barely suppressed giggles.

I wondered what they were up to when Cassie dropped her fork under the table.

“Can you get that for me please Peter?” she asked me. I looked at the pair of them, knowing they were up to something, but crawled under the table anyway.

Their short skirts showed off their legs beautifully and I admired them as I wriggled forwards, searching for the errant fork. Then they both opened their legs. Neither of them had any panties on! I had my best view ever of their pussies and stared from one to the other trying to commit every last detail to memory.

“Has everyone finished?” I heard Camilla say from above, as I spied the fork between Cassie’s feet. “Where’s Peter gone?”

“Oh, he dropped something under the table. Clumsy boy,” Cassie explained. “Oooo.” That last bit was because I didn’t like the ‘clumsy’ crack and I’d just blown gently on her pussy as I retrieved the fork. She seemed to really like it and opened her legs a bit more and sort of ground her ass into the chair. I blew on it a few more times and then, without really knowing why, I kissed her lightly on the inner thigh, before scrabbling back to my chair.

Cassie’s face was a picture when I got back up. It was bright red, her eyes were wide open and she had a sort of silly grin on her face. I smiled sweetly at her and then noticed that Tiff was watching us both very carefully.

I went to bed early. I couldn’t get the vision of their pussies out of my head and I wanted to either have a wank, or, if I was really lucky, I hoped Tiff might repeat last night’s performance.

I was stroking myself gently under the covers through the fly of my shorts when I heard a light knock on the door. I pulled my hand out and picked up my phone, pretending to be looking at it.

“Come in,” I called out, and Tiffany came in wearing a short semi-transparent nighty and clearly had nothing on underneath.

My already hard cock sprang up even more and I tried to hide it by raising my knee.

“You shouldn’t be embarrassed about your erections and masturbating Pete, everybody does it you know, even me,” she said and laughed. I kind of knew girls did it too but not really any details.

“But how...?” I blurted out before I could stop myself.

“Do you want to see?” she asked to me, looking right into my eyes. I was literally trembling with excitement.

“Yes. Yes please, Tiffany,” I replied quietly. She paused for a few seconds as if in thought.

“No,” she said. “It wouldn’t be right.” And she got up and walked out of the room. I was still sitting there stunned and brokenhearted, wondering what I’d done wrong, when she came back in, leading Cassie by the hand.

“Cassie needs to see this too,” she explained, and my broken heart was miraculously cured.

Tiffany pulled her nightgown up over her head and stood there utterly naked. Cassie and I both just stared at her, overcome by her extraordinary beauty.

“Hey, that’s not fair. I’m the only one naked around here. Get those clothes off you two,” Tiff said, suddenly pretending to coyly cover up.

I was out of bed and pulling off my shorts like a shot. I desperately wanted to see Tiff play with herself and now I’d get to see Cassie’s body again too!

Tiff sat on the bed with her back against the pillows and spread her legs.

“Come on then. You’ll have to get closer than that if you want to see properly,” she said and patted her legs.

We each lay on one of her legs so that our faces were mere inches from her pussy. My erection was on her shin and I moved it to one side and rubbed it against her. I looked up to see if she minded and she was just smiling at me, then she looked at Cassie. When I looked down I could see that Tiff’s other leg was between Cassie’s and she was rubbing herself against Tiff’s leg too.

“OK, now you’re both nice and comfy I’ll start,” she said cheerfully, clearly loving having the pair of us humping her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.