A Tale of Two Brothers - Cover

A Tale of Two Brothers

by Mark Phillips

Copyright© 2022 by Mark Phillips

Fantasy Sex Story: This story concerns my girlfriend Esther, a dildo named Tank, myself, and two brothers that have remained a secret to me for almost a year. Until recently.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Brother   MaleDom   Group Sex   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   .

I had been dating Ester for almost a year. We have a weird relationship. Well, actually, for me it is normal. I would consider it normal anyway. Many people would think I was kinky, sexually obsessed, fetish challenged, and they would be right on all counts. I couldn’t defend myself from their accusations. Even with the world’s top lawyers. For the longest time, the things that got others excited did nothing, absolutely nothing for me. Much of that can be attributed to growing up indulging in all kinds of sexually-oriented reading material, and hundreds if not thousands of porn videos. Now, watching porn on Porn Hub was like watching the Disney channel. Penthouse, Playboy, Snatch, all the sex periodicals were like reading Reader’s Digest. They didn’t do anything for me. Nothing, zilch, zero, nada.

I know for a lot of people this is going to be weird to hear, maybe even uncomfortable, but the ugly truth is that it’s the only thing that gets me going, that makes my cock harden in my pants, watching my girlfriend get fucked by somebody other than me. There is only one problem. One tiny, little problem.

Ester, said girlfriend, isn’t really a willing participant.

She didn’t really know about my fetish, my need, until we had been going out for almost eight months. I just didn’t feel safe telling her. That is a huge thing to spring on somebody. I wanted to be sure if I was that forthcoming, that she would accept me just as I am. Kinks and all.

When I brought it up, she became very angry and upset, which kind of surprised me. I thought that by this time in our relationship she would be accepting of anything I shared with her. I told her as gently as I could that it didn’t mean I didn’t love her or care about her. That in fact, it had nothing to do with her per se. It was my thing, what I enjoyed. It was the only way I could get excited. Straight, normal sex didn’t do anything for me.

At this point in our relationship we had, had two liaisons. Ester was really into me and not just wanted a serious relationship, she wanted a relationship that would eventually evolve into a marriage proposal. Even though she didn’t like my sexual kinks, she knew I was a great boyfriend in every other respect. She also knew that if she didn’t go along with what I needed to be happy, I wouldn’t be able to stick around. I told her as much.

I love her. No doubt about that. But if she wanted a full, committed, relationship, it had to include this aspect of my sexuality. So that is what I mean when I say that Ester isn’t a willing participant. She has to be coerced and pushed a little bit. Because initially, she is always reluctant. But, I have noticed that once she is mentally and physically stimulated enough she loses herself in the moment. Her initial reluctance is replaced bit by bit with a growing acceptance. Once this acceptance has reached a particular level, peaks so to speak, no pun intended, it’s easier and easier for her to give more, obey, do what I want. Do what I need her to do. She isn’t able to redirect herself even if she wanted to, once she gets to this point. What I like to call The Point of No Return.

One night, I was in bed playing Assassins Creed on my Playstation 5, when I overheard Ester talking on the phone in the kitchen. It was obvious, that she was trying to keep her voice down so I wouldn’t hear what she was saying. Intrigued, I turned down the sound on the television but was only able to pick up that the person she was speaking with was somebody she knew well, and had spoken with before. I could tell by how animated her voice was.

I distinctly heard Ester say, “Bye, hermanito” before she hung up the phone. That means “Bye brother.” I was more than a little surprised, because Ester said she was an only child. I heard her heading to our bedroom, so I quickly turned off the television and picked up my iPad so she would think I was engrossed in my book. Too busy getting into the plot to pay her any heed.

Ester and I attract a lot of attention. One because she is so cute and two because I am much older than her. I look good and take care of myself. But I’m in my 50’s. Ester is 22 years old. It’s obvious that we have quite the age gap. Being the type of person that does not give a shit about what people think, I’ve never been bothered by our age gap. It works. We complement each other very well for the most part. We have a real meeting of the hearts.

Ester says that all she knows is that she is in love with me and wouldn’t want to spend her time with anybody else but me. She always says that her eyes are only for me. Maybe, that is why she is so reluctant to fuck other guys.

One of the reasons that I was able to land a woman, a girl really because although she is 22, she looks like she could still be in high school, is because she hasn’t been Americanized or brainwashed with all the modern feminist bullshit that has done more to fuck up relationships than anything else in recent memory. It was nice to be with a woman that was traditional, but still had opinions and carried herself with confidence. She liked that I could take care of her economically and that I didn’t take any of her shit. She respected that.

Ester is from Havana, Cuba. The land that Castro built. I met her when I was on a six-week vacation to the island. We met in a church of all places and had an immediate connection. I knew she was just a kid compared to me, but we somehow kept in touch and our relationship grew. It was a real organic kind of growth. I didn’t do much in the way of encouraging it. Our relationship just kind of grew on its own.

I always kept her at arm’s distance the first few weeks we spoke. Saying what I needed to say, never letting on how I felt about her. Always being nice, but not a Simp nice. The kind of nice that is more pathetic than anything else. She fell for me pretty hard, pretty fast. Women always do that when they are treated as if they weren’t anything special. They are so used to men fawning over them, falling all over themselves to please them, that when a man comes along that isn’t impressed with them, comes across as almost indifferent, they take notice. That is what happened to us.

Ester is a definite head-turner. Five feet tall she is a petite little thing with shoulder length, thick, black hair she wears straight and big brown eyes. She has a great rack. Not big, but not small either. A perfect size for her body. She is thin, has a nice, round butt and toned legs that taper down to a pair of sexy, little feet. Although she has some great physical attributes, my favorite part of her has always been those big brown eyes of hers. She could never be a poker player. She would lose her stake within half an hour.

Her eyes reflect everything she feels. When I’ve been her in sexual situations where I’m cajoling her, pushing her to please me, the look in her eyes always makes me hard. In tandem with the rest of her face, which is equally as open, she is the perfect muse for creating the kind of sexual environment that is conducive to what turns me on. I feel bad sometimes about what I put her through. I really do. It’s just easy to put that guilt on the back burner when I see the fear and humiliation; that sick excitement in her eyes. If she is naked, watching her cunt lips open up like a flower always makes my cock dance in my pants for lack of a better term. Watching her nectar pooling up in her fuck hole and then dripping down her thighs is a beautiful sight to behold. Absolutely transfixing...

Ester walked into the room wearing her Felix the Cat robe. I chuckled at the sight. Ever since she watched Felix the Cat with me months before, she has been fanatical about collecting Felix the Cat merchandise. Hence, the robe.

She sat down on the bed and leaned over to kiss me. I met her kiss and then lightly traced the index finger of my right hand down her cheek.

“Hey, baby doll, who was that you were talking to” I asked her curiously.

Ester looked away and looked back at me. She looked a little taken aback. “Nobody, important, sweety. Nobody you know,” She said; smiling tightly.

I caressed her face again. “What’s weird is that I heard you call the person you were talking to, hermano. That means brother in Spanish. I’m bilingual, don’t you remember?” I asked playfully. Running my finger from her cheek slowly, passed her chin and on to her neck. “You told me, baby doll that you didn’t have any brothers, or sisters for that matter.” I looked directly into her eyes, “Was that your brother?”

I could see Ester tense up. She said haltingly, “I’m sorry Mark. I know I should have told you months ago. My brothers -” I sat up straight. My back to the headboard, “What!? I exclaimed, “You have TWO brothers?” I honestly couldn’t believe that she would hide this from me. It kind of upset me. Like she was embarrassed for them to know about me. That I wasn’t good enough. Or she was embarrassed about our age difference. She could see I was getting a little pissed and lightly bit her bottom lip out of nervousness.

She rushed her words in the haste of trying to explain herself, “Mark, it’s not what you think. My brothers are total losers. I cut them out of my life years ago. They never did anything with their lives. They both are in their mid 30’s and neither have held a job for over a year. I was embarrassed for you to learn I came from a family of losers. I didn’t want you to think less of me”

She seemed to be in too much of a rush to explain herself. Something didn’t quite add up. I pulled Ester down on the bed. She flinched nervously when I opened her robe. Just as I thought, she wasn’t wearing a bra and her trim little bush was barely covered with a pair of tiny, black panties. I leaned over and gave her a long, wet kiss. She responded passionately. I reached over her to the dresser drawer next to our bed. Pulling out the top drawer, I dipped my hand in. My hand closed around one of our favorite toys. An eight inch dildo we nicknamed Tank.

Ester is really little and petite. When Tank is parked all the way into her pussy, the sight of Ester’s cute, trim, bod with that V2 rocket sticking out of her would give a Eunich a hard on.

Ester looked at me not saying anything as I moved Tank lightly over her now extended nipples, gently down her tight tummy, then lightly over her mound. I turned Tank on to the lowest setting and gently laid the tip of the dildo on top of her mound right around where her clit would be. I wanted to take things slow. It was important not to rush things. I wanted to satisfy my curiosity about these two brothers of hers.

Upon feeling the tip of Tank buzzing lightly against her clit, Ester groaned and unconsciously spread her legs.

“Ester,...” I asked her as I gently moved the tip of Tank slowly across her clit, “You know how open I am about everything. You know I can’t stand secrets.” I looked down at her in mock disapproval and then lower to her pussy. I could see a wet spot forming in Ester’s panties. “You also know that I don’t care how rich or poor, good or bad somebody is. I judge people based on what they do going forward after I meet them, not what they have done previously. I mean seriously, baby doll. Who am I to judge?” Ester groaned, “Please, Mark ... stop ... stop it.”

I bent down slowly. Staring into her eyes the entire way and began exploring her mouth with my tongue. She opened her mouth fully. I sucked her tongue into my mouth for a few seconds, hard then soft, then kissed her lips, continuing my questioning.

“Ester...,” I asked her. Slowly moving Tank from Ester’s clit down to her cunt hole. Pushing the tip of Tank into the growing wet spot. Esther moaned, “God, please stop ... for God’s sake, Mark just stop this now ... God ... I don’t want to there...”

I pushed Tank a little deeper, its tip disappearing a little into the thin, wet material of her panties. “Ester, you know I don’t like secrets. Why didn’t you tell me about your brothers? Don’t lie to me,” I asked her reproachfully.

Ester shook her head back and forth. Whimpering her words, she said, “Mark, I told you ... fuck ... I was embarrassed. They are such losers. That’s the only reason. I swear Mark, I swear ... that’s the truth.”

At this point I moved the dial and increased Tank’s speed. I grabbed Ester’s panties roughly and pulled them down her thin, toned legs. I heard her gasp as I moved the throbbing dildo so she could feel the tip at the entrance to her pussy hole. But, I didn’t put it in. Just left it right where it was. Insistently throbbing against her cunt lips that were extending, exposing the little pink button of her clit.

Now she was completely naked.

I could feel a shift in Ester’s attitude. “OK ... Mark ... OK ... I ... Goddamit ... this is so hard to say.” She was struggling as if not sure what to say or how to say it. Or even if she should say anything. “I ... I didn’t want ... I didn’t want ... I didn’t want to tell you ... because ... because ... I don’t want to fuck them ... I didn’t want you to make me fuck fuck my ... fuck my brothers...” I could see tears of fear and humiliation pool in her beautiful, big, brown eyes. I could also see how hard her nipples were, and lower, the amount of cunt juice she was secreting. I bent down and kissed her gently on the lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.