A Flip of a Coin - Cover

A Flip of a Coin

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A simple flip of a coin decides a woman's fate.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Snuff   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Necrophilia   .

She was supposed to have a bright future, she thought as the plastic clung to her mouth and nose. She was going to be the first in her family to graduate from college. She was supposed to get married, have 2.5 kids, and have a nice house in the suburbs. That was supposed to be her future. Not this. Not this way. She desperately gulped for air that wouldn’t come, her lungs burning as the black closed in on her. All because of a coin flip, she was going to die.

Virginia had started the day out normal, classes, studying, then her job at the clothing store in the mall. She was exhausted as the night ended, heading home to her apartment. She had showered, the water achingly but refreshingly cold on her skin, her slim body covered in goosebumps, her perky nipples hard. She got out of the shower and her roommate was dressed up and getting ready to head out.

“Virginia, you heading out with us tonight?” her roommate asked. Virginia sighed, shrugging, not really wanting to head out but too awake from the cold shower to slip off into dreamland.

“I don’t know,” she said hesitatingly and immediately got the puppy eyes from her friend.

“Come on, you know you want to. You can’t just study and work. Let off some steam!” the roommate teased, pulling on her arm. Virginia shrugged but then noticed a nickel sitting on the desk.

“How about this, I’ll flip for it. Heads, I get dressed and we’ll go bar hopping, tails I become a crazy cat lady and stay inside?” Her friend nodded vigorously as she flipped the coin, caught it in the air, and slapped it down on the back of her hand. “Shit,” was all she said as she showed it to her roommate who jumped with glee. “Give me 5 minutes, I’m not dressing too fancy”. She went back to her room and pulled on a nice red dress that clung to her slim form and a pair of “fuck me” boots that always got her a good amount of attention. She decided on a thong and that was that. She was ready to go once she fixed her hair. And with that, her night had begun.

They hit a few nearby bars first, happily encouraging the men to buy them drinks as they danced and twerked. They teased a couple of guys by making out, kissing each other slowly. They weren’t bisexual, at least she wasn’t, but the guys always loved the show and it gave her a dirty thrill. They then laughed and danced some more as the time passed midnight.

Finally, at the last bar, they were both getting tired but her roommate had clearly found a friend for herself. She’d been dancing and drinking with the same guy, all but fucking him on the dance floor. A quick separation later and she told her not to wait up as the horny couple bolted off into the night. She was a bit jealous of them until a man came up and offered her another drink. She’d already drunk far more than she usually did, but she had felt lonely and while she usually didn’t like older men, he was quite attractive.

She took the offered drink and they slow danced, talking some, about inane things and life. When his hand slid down to her ass, cupping it softly but firmly, she let him. When he took her chin in his hands and kissed her, her last defenses melted as she pressed into him. Like her roommate, they fled into the night.

He lived nearby in an old apartment complex on the top floor and she marveled at the spacious interior before they resumed making out. She wasn’t even sure what his name was, Tim perhaps, as they fell on the couch, groping one another. Her thong was removed as she unzipped him and helped him out of his pants, and then he whispered if she’d ever been restrained.

“You mean like tied up,” she asked, her heart racing. He smiled down at her on the couch.

“It can be done that way, but I have some nice soft Velcro straps. Have you ever been eaten out with your wrists restrained? Teased until you are unable to explode?” he asked, knowing full well the answer to that. She bit her lip, just drunk enough to lack caution, as she shook her head no.

“Trust me, little lady, you’ll love it,” he said as he pulled her up, cupped her breast, and kissed her. His hand slid down her ass, grasped it, then pressed a finger against her ring, pushing, guiding her forward that way. Her face flushed, suddenly meek, to be moved and directed in such a manner.

“I knew you were a good girl when I saw you. You are a good girl, aren’t you?” he asked, as his middle finger was pushed firmly to the knuckle in her ass. He kissed her, then asked again. Lost, drunk, and so lonely, all Virginia could do was nod and when she did, he smiled. That smile of his relaxed her and made her smile as well. He pressed his finger deeper into her ass and directed her back to the bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.