Photo and Painting Portal No. 18 - Cover

Photo and Painting Portal No. 18

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: To celebrate Fourth of July, Emma takes a stroll through a David Hockney painting, perhaps to the pleasure of some of its characters. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

David Hockney

What a sultry scene! It seems to me, the couple in the foreground is overdressed. Can they be comfortable? And what are they looking at? What is running through their minds?

My impish blood gets the better of me. I step onto the grass and stroll across, slowly but not too slowly, and making sure to pay them no mind.

Photo

Then I make my way behind them, cross over again and repeat my walk. I do this three times. I have no idea what effect, if any, this has. I have to change tactics.

On my fourth trip across their field of view I stop, turn to them, then approach. I ask the man, “Is this seat taken?”

“Go right ahead,” he says, his voice mild, almost disinterested.

Instead of sitting on the chair, which I’m afraid might burn my bottom, I ask the man another question. “Would you mind if I sucked your cock?”

“Go right ahead,” he says. Now his voice has a slightly amused tone.

I kneel before him, unzip his pants and take his cock out and into my mouth. His cock comes quickly erect, and it’s a nice size. I make sure to look up at him as I suck. It takes about two minutes for him to come, maybe a little longer. He makes a low throaty growl just before he ejaculates.

I stand up, and with my mouth full, I ask his partner, “Have you ever tasted his cum?”

The man says, “Go ahead, darling, taste me. I’d like it if you did.”

I find the transfer quite satisfying.

When I leave, they’re sitting just as before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.