Quartet - Cover

Quartet

Copyright© 2022 by B4Rich

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Middle aged man is seduced by four teen girls

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Karen is latched on to me like a starved goat. And now the others have arrived, Jen immediately takes charge. “Okay 2 minutes each. Me, Sam, Sue and Kar. Kar time.”

Karen looks at the clock as soon as Jen gets locked on.

“Jeff come over and set down, get yourself a drink if you want, Kathy you want anything to drink?”

“What do you have?”

Jeff answers “Coke, Cherry Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew and Miller Lite.”

Kathy says “Miller Lite, Jeff.”

“Time Jen.”

Sam is right on me and Jen looks at the clock.

Kath says, “You got it going on.”

“Not me I am a bystander here, I just supply the meat, they are in charge of me. Oooo, she’s good.”

“Sam time.”

And Sue is right on it. Sam turns to the clock.

“Who do you think will get the cum?”

“Karen or Jen I guess. All of them love cum.”

“Sue Time”

Karen is on it and using her hand too. Sue is looking at the clock

Sam says “No hands Kar, you know that”

I look at Kathy, and say “just about”

Kar Time

and Jen is right on it

Karen is looking at the clock

“Oooooh I ‘m cumming” shooting several ropes Jen holds her hand up and Sam takes the next couple of spurts. Pulling off

Jen says, “Just to much, I never seen you cum that much.”

“I have been working on him for 2 hours and didn’t get any. Can I use your phone John?” “Sure, calling your Mom for permission? Don’t forget, you have to get Jeff’s okay too.”

Karen takes off her bikini and walks over to Jeff smiling, reaching down holding his penis, he nods and they go in the house.

Jen says “Mom can I take my bikini off?”

Kathy nods okay.

I look at Kathy and ask “Are your jaws hurting or can you use them?”

She looks at me and says “get on the table. I Might need a little help here girls”

Time 1:00

I am on the table now. And Kathy is holding my balls and sucking away, now she is using her other hand and stroking my shaft. She has it down pat. The others come over and watch her, making comments like, That is neat, I can’t wait to try that. By now I am super hard. Kathy is done jaws gave out. Sue climbs on me to ride shoving her breasts in my face. She straightens up to cum and Jen puts hers in my face. Sue is cumming again and again. Then climbs down and Jen gets on. But she straddles my face so Sam climbs onto my up right tool. And goes to town on me. Then three cars pull into the back lot. The four missing women get out and come into the pool area. Sam rushes to her Mom and ask to go naked and immediately removes her bikini. Sue and Jen are cumming, the whole neighborhood can hear Jen as she lets one loose, her Mom trying to quiet her down. Sue has one more then gets off of me, then Jen. They both had two orgasms after I came. Now the missing ladies disrobe, except Vi, I notice Lisa has a string hanging out, and some really nice breasts, about a C cup, but wow, nipples just like Karen’s. I Want to suck on them right now. Karen said she was 5ft 8 and slim which made her breasts look huge. Jeff and Karen came out then, holding hands.

“Hello, I see nobody missed us.” said Vi.

I went over to the grill and fired it up, Jeff came over to help, saying “thanks Mr. Marshall, I will be in your debt forever.”

“About all these women are available to you, if you want just ask one but only the naked ones.” All were except Vi. “Some only like to play, so if they say that’s all, then that’s all.”

“I see the one with the biggest tits is off limits.”

“You can still ask her, all she can say is no, but you might get to play with her tits, but I seriously doubt it. Let’s get some food going. Who wants what, I’m starting to grill.”

From the deep end of the pool, Ginger says, “I’ll have that. Pointing to Jeff. Can I?”

“It’s up to him, why don’t you ask him, but he is been used a lot today, haven’t you, Jeff are you available yet or still need to recharge.”

“I’m good to go, but I would like to eat first if I could, but I don’t have too

“Go over and talk to her.”

He dove in the pool and swam to her. Saying “I’m Jeff, what’s your name?”

Vi walks up to me and asks if she could help. I said yes, find out what I should cook. I put on 6 hot dogs and 6 hamburgers to start. Vi came back and informed me that was okay to start. Then asked me, “What were you telling him about me, I saw both of you looking at me, while you were talking?”

“He asked if you were off limits and I replied that all he could do was ask you, and that I seriously thought you would turn him down, but you might let him play with your tits.”

“What do you want me to do.”

“Hard question to answer, I want to say that you belong to me, but you don’t, I want you to be happy in your own way, do what you want, I’ll be here. It is a problem I have all these females to take care of, so it would be unfair to you if I tied you down while I played with all of them.”

“I see, what you are saying, What if I would be exclusive to you and you keep servicing them.”

“I like that idea and you don’t owe me anything if you want someone else sometimes I will understand, it would be like an open marriage. But after I get rid of all of them, I’ll be only yours. And you will be free to do as you please.”

“Okay, but it is confusing. If I do anything today that you don’t like please tell me. I am just going to have fun, nothing serious.”

She walked away and went in the house. I went back to cooking. Putting everything on a platter, setting it on the table and serving up the deli items from the fridge. Getting me a beer cause I sure needed it. Then Vi returned in a two piece suit, that was exquisite, I guess she couldn’t find a bikini in her size. Everyone stopped and stared. I asked Hannah what happened at the police station. She said a lot and it would take too long to to tell now, maybe later.

I watched Vi and she dove in the pool. Swam a couple of laps and asked if anyone wanted to play volleyball, their were only two takers cause most were eating. So she challenged the two to a match, two on one. They put the net up. And started to play, she was allowed to hit the ball twice to their only once. The team with two, Lisa and Karen served first. Vi volleyed it back, they went back and forth a few times and vi dropped one in for a point. She served this time and scored an ace. It was clear now that she had skills at this. The competition got more tougher and they were running her all over. She dove for a ball and missed it and her top came up, but she didn’t notice it. Just kept on playing with her globes bouncing and floating around, then she noticed and just took it off. Jeff had his eyes glued to her. Ginger swam away disgusted. Then the game was over Vi won by two points. Jeff then swam over to her, as she was going after her top. He asked her something and she said no, then he asked her something else and she hesitated with her answer, but it was apparently yes and she left with him to the garage still carrying her top. I had been watching the whole time. Hannah came up to me and said her, Sue and Mom wanted to go up stairs with me. But out of the garage came Vi, still with her top off, and with Jeff, headed to the house and up stairs I believe. So that shut us out, and I made note to furnish the other bedroom and office and move my office to the basement. I so much wanted to go to the basement and watch them but all I remembered to do was stop the recorder and start it again, hoping that I had enough space on the hard drive.

Time 4:30

“How long is this party going to go, asked Lisa and Karen.”

“I don’t know, but I will see you tomorrow. If you want to go.”

They Said yes and started to gather their things telling all goodbye. And were gone.

Now that left, Kathy, Jen, the Boaks and Sam. All could tell I was in a sour mood and all but Sam left. She said to me “John I know she loves you, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander.”

“Will you suck me off, please,” but at that time Vi and Jeff came outside. They had been in there for an hour. “Sorry Sam see you Tuesday.”

Vi said “Where did everyone go? Party is over I guess. Sam do you want to stay here with John I’ll just take Jeff home with me. And I’ll come back and get you later or you can go to Jen’s house. As soon as I get my stuff we will leave, okay, Jeff.” She went inside and was back out in no time. “Nice party, John see you later, don’t know when. Sam will help you clean up.” She was gone and probably from my life. I got a beer and sat down at the table.

Sam came over and sat with me. Said “I don’t know what is wrong with her, this is not her, what did you do to her? I saw you two talking for a long time before she changed to her swimsuit. What did you say to her, John?

“It is complicated. I Think she wanted to make a commitment to me and still let me be free to fuck the Quartet and their mothers. I told that was unfair. That I wanted her to be happy and do as she wanted to but I really wanted her only for me, I told you it was complicated. I am such a fool, I love her so much, but my life is such a mess, how can I love her and live like I do. I just wanted to be fair, but she didn’t care about all you others she just wanted to be faithful to me, but I was too stubborn too accept it, I don’t know, how can I be so in love with her, I have only known her two or three weeks. Sam, I am so confused, I truly love the Quartet, but I am in a mess I was so worried about going to jail that I sold my sole to the mothers. I am sorry that you are doing the cleaning by yourself.” Right then I decided what I was going to do. “Sam, walk over to Jen’s will you. I have things to do, take care of yourself, and don’t forget me. So she left and I started to pack what I wanted, it wasn’t much, I lost Vi, and the only way I was going to keep out of jail was to hit the road. I called my electronics friend and told him to come and get the stuff. I am leaving town tonight. And that was some interesting stuff on there, but it was private and I hadn’t even watched it, he would understand why I am leaving town, but don’t show it to anyone. I didn’t have time to erase it. He said he would be right over and he sounded worried about me. I got my laptop work computer all my manuscripts. As much clothes as I could get in a suitcase. Loaded my car. Called my old out of town lawyer, left a message telling him to sell the house. And I would be in touch with a new phone and don’t let anyone find me. My friend showed up, I had my car packed and was looking around. He had gathered everything up, including putting a plug in the hole in the closet door. I told him I would be in touch. And help his self to the food and beer in the pool fridge. Left my cell phone on the table and I was gone.

I drove from southern Ohio to Chicago and got a hotel room, told myself to get a new credit card. As soon as I got an address. Looked on Google maps for a new hometown. Picked one in Georgia called Athens, That was the city in Ohio where Vi and I went to eat. Tomorrow I will get a couple burner phones and be on my way to Athens, Georgia. I went to the hotel snack bar and got something to eat. Retiring for the night. Thinking and reflecting, kept me awake almost all night. How I loved Vi and how much I was going to miss Hannah, finally falling asleep.

Time 11:00 PM Mean while back at the house as the tech guy was finishing loading the equipment. A lady in a BMW pulled in saw the garage door open and asked the tech guy where John was, He said he didn’t know where he went, just that he couldn’t get out of town fast enough. Then the guy left.

Vi and Sam just sat there dumbfounded, Sam looked at her mother. And said to her,

“You had to play a head game on him, didn’t you. You did, didn’t you. You mothers fucked it all up for everyone.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.