Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 78: A New Year

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 78: A New Year - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Alright, why don’t you start at the beginning, Alfred?” Craig said. I noticed that Joc had laid his cell phone in the center of the table near Captain Alfred and me.

“I bought this catamaran last September in Greece, when we were there on maneuvers, and had it delivered to the shipyard in Monte Carlo for an overhaul. It’s only two years old and the previous owner barely sailed on her. Archara planned for us to take her across for the holidays and invited our friends, Roland and Carina to travel with us, as well as all the kids. It just so happened that Alex was staying with the Rappeneau’s and came along. That made eleven of us on a catamaran designed to sleep twelve, so it was a tight fit. The rest of the story is really Alex’s to tell,” he said.

“Start at the beginning son and take as much time as you need,” Admiral Craig told me.

“Thank you, sir,” I replied. “Back in March of last year, I was struck by lightning while playing a round of golf...”

I then proceeded to tell my story, leaving out any romances or relationships or other intimate details. Instead I spoke of how I gradually discovered my abilities and the results. When I got to the part about the USS Freeman Gosden and the F/A-18 Hornets, he stopped me.

“Is there any way for you to demonstrate what you’re talking about?” he asked. “Without hurting anyone?”

I looked at Captain Alfred and his eyes quickly glanced at Joc’s phone which was recording our conversation.

“I’ll try, sir. Just remember that you asked for this,” I said. Immediately, Joc’s phone made an irregular chirp and began smoking. Joc went to reach for his phone, but the Admiral stayed his hand.

“You can do more, can’t you?” he asked me.

I nodded and immediately caused the bridge lights to dim and then return.

“In light of what I’ve just seen, this just went to Top Secret, level one protocols,” the Admiral said to Joc and Captain Alfred. I just couldn’t bring myself to refer to him as Al, regardless of how informal the Admiral was being.

“What about the US Diplomatic Security Officer,” Joc asked.

“Nobody below the President,” the Admiral stated. “So for now, let’s keep him at arm’s length.”

“What else can you do, Alex?” the Admiral asked me almost excitedly.

I wasn’t sure exactly how much I should reveal at this time, so I hesitated to answer right away.

“Beg your pardon, sir. But Roland is the boy’s psychiatrist. Maybe you should hear from him?” Captain Alfred suggested.

When the Admiral nodded, Joc got up and went below to get Roland.

“You know this is career dynamite, don’t you?” Craig asked Alfred.

“Yeah, I assumed when the Hornets splashed. I figure I’ve done my twenty-five and was thinking about hanging ‘em up and now’s as good a time as any,” Captain Alfred said.

I was surprised. I didn’t know he was thinking of retiring.

The Admiral began asking me more questions concerning range (I told him about the space shuttle) and line of sight (I told him about the Hawkeye and the USS Eisenhower) and even composition. For example, were there any metals I could not get through? That’s when I told him about the task force and the strange netting.

“Faraday shielding!” the Admiral said quickly. “I’ll bet they were trying some sort of Faraday shield.”

“Well, it didn’t work, whatever it was,” I stated.

“What?” the Admiral asked quickly. “A Faraday shield didn’t stop you from getting through?”

“No, sir.”

“Then I’d venture to guess that we’re dealing with something more powerful than EMFs here,” he said

Just then, Joc returned.

“Begging the Admiral’s pardon sir, but Dr. Rappeneau is on the phone with the American Consulate trying to arrange for the two American girls to get new passports. However, there is a Mr. Reginald De’bushe who claims to be the head of security for The Rappeneau Foundation.”

“Any connection with the Rappeneau Bank?” the Admiral asked.

“He’s the several greats-grandson of the founder and Dr. Rappeneau’s brother,” I supplied.

The Admiral sighed heavily. “As my grandfather used to say, ‘Tis a murky business, it is’. Show him up, Joc.”

The two officers took this break to use the head and I was alone at the table when Joc showed Reginald De’bushe to the bridge. He looked like someone who had fought a hard battle. I knew he was a few years older than Carina, making him forty-ish, but he looked much older. And worn. His had not been an easy life. I could see how the others would be frightened, but then he smiled at me and I saw a different Reginald De’bushe.

“Are you Alex,” he asked and offered his hand. Even his hand was weathered and calloused, but strong and warm to the touch.

“Yes, sir. And you must be Carina’s brother,” I asked.

“She told you that?” he asked.

I just nodded. So had Isabella and Roland.

“I didn’t think she admitted to it,” he mused, almost to himself.

“Carina and I have become very close,” I told him, testing the waters.

“I’m aware. Cynthiana filled me in,” he revealed. Well, if Cynthiana had briefed him, then he knew most of the truth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.