Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 73: Figuring it Out

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 73: Figuring it Out - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

We made our way to the dinghy and Carina went to her husband and hugged him. They held a whispered conversation all the way back to the Serendipity. Once on board, I went to shower off the sand from the beach. When I stepped out of the shower, Jenna was there.

“Can you tell me what happened?” she asked.

I pulled her to me and started to cry. She held me tight and let me cry until there were no more tears.

“It may take a while,” I told her. “There is much you don’t know and even more we don’t understand.”

“Take your time little brother, we have all night,” she replied. We moved to the king bed in the owner’s suite and lay side by side as I began to tell my tale. I explained what we knew of the lightning strike and how it had made me tougher. She wanted to know how far we had gone experimenting with that. Was my skin strong enough to stop a bullet? How fast did it heal when I was injured? How much force did it take? How much pressure? She was grinding me for the facts. Most of them I did not know because we had not pushed that aspect very far.

Then there’s the healing. I told her how I thought of my love for her the first time I healed Mischa of her cramps. I told her how my hands would glow either silvery/white or silvery/blue, depending on what I was healing and how extensive the damage. I explained how I didn’t have to actually touch someone, but could do it from a short distance if it wasn’t severe. I told her about how I could hold my hands over someone and see the damage and understand it, even though I had never studied anatomy and explained about Isabella’s coccyx. And about Leigh Ann’s lack of hormones due to the imbalance of her EMFs. I told her about stabilizing the man with the stroke but not being able to cure the damage.

From all this, she had questions, questions, and more questions and I had very few answers. But she patiently went through them with me and as we talked, certain patterns seemed to emerge. Jenna ran out of the cabin only to return a moment later with her cell phone.

“Alex, I want you to hold me and love me like you were doing before. When you feel this passion that you were speaking of, I want you to try to destroy my cell phone.”

“I don’t understand,” I told her.

“Who graduated valedictorian?” she asked.

“Okay. Okay. I give!” I told her. I knew my sister was smarter than me.

I scooted up in the bed until my back was against the headboard and spread my legs. Then I had her climb between them, leaning back against me. When she did that, I reached around her body and began gently caressing her magnificent breasts while I kissed her neck. Finally I turned her head and kissed her lips. I began pouring every bit of passion I had into that kiss.

Jenna returned my passion with passion of her own and in just a few minutes I began to feel it. I started to see things flash by me, as if I was traveling through outer space at a high rate of speed. Not as fast as the Millennium Falcon, but the images were blurring as I swept past. I began to see things that I could not identify along side things that were familiar, a cat beside a weird box-shaped computer display. A car driving through a small building. A shark on a funny looking cart. A dump truck...

“NOW, Alex! Destroy my phone now!” she told me.

I tried, but nothing happened. When we stopped kissing I noted that the lights were not flickering but I was sure that my EMFs were more charged than ever. I shifted my focus to a mirror on the bulkhead that had a diagonal crack running across it and watched, fascinated as the crack just disappeared.

“Did I just heal a broken mirror?” I wondered. My attention turned to my sister and I studied her. I could feel the power running through me, just like when I was angry, but it didn’t have the same feel. Roland’s theory about different energies from different emotions might have some truth after all.

“What did you do? There at the end? It was like I could feel you inside of me, inside my head and my heart.” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.