Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 71: Christmas Presents

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 71: Christmas Presents - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

As the ladies carefully packed away the leftovers, I was too stuffed to do anything but lay on the salon sofa and moan. Thank goodness I didn’t have to worry about loosening my pants, since I wasn’t wearing any.

It was Anna who came for me. She stood in front of the sofa and offered her hand without a word and led me down to their shared cabin, which was empty. Whether by chance or design, I didn’t ask. Then, still without a word, she handed me the bottle of baby oil and simply bent at the waist over the high berth.

I took a minute to rub my hands lightly over her upturned ass. So smooth and soft, it made my member harden to think of what she wanted. She took my enjoyment for hesitation saying, “Please. This is what I want for Christmas. Will you fuck my little ass, Santa Claus?”

“Well, Ho-Ho-Ho!” I said as I dribbled the oil in the crevice between her ass cheeks. Then using my cock, I spread the oil all up and down, pausing to tickle her little rosebud with the tip of my cock. Then pouring some oil in my hand, I began to trace my finger around her pucker, slowly inching my finger inside her tight band. I took a long time stretching her pucker, enjoying her soft moans of delight, before finally adding more oil and another finger. When I added that second finger she really began to moan. Finally, she began to talk dirty, telling me to fuck her pussy with my fingers and then fuck her ass with more fingers and then to finally fuck her ass with my dick.

I did as she commanded, since it was HER Christmas present! “Merry Christmas little girl,” I growled as my cock finally slid home.

“Ahaaa, Fuck!” she screamed. “Do it! Shove that monster up my ass!”

I slowly withdrew and then slowly impaled her ass again. I had discovered that girls seemed to like it slow and I tried to stay with a winning program. I kept the same pace, slowly in and then slowly back out, but with the gyrations of her ass, we were soon going faster.

“Fuck my pussy with your fingers!” she instructed between moans, and when I complied, she moaned even louder.

“Pull my hair!” she said. Again I complied. She hadn’t braided it this time but had it pulled back in a ponytail. I wrapped it around my fist and pulled gently.

“Pull harder! Like Before!” she almost shouted.

I did and she propped herself up on straightened arms as she held onto the berth’s side rail.

“Squeeze those titties!” I ordered.

She let go of the rail and began to fondle and squeeze her titties. I paid close attention to how far she pulled them and filed it away. Then I flipped her around and hopped up on the berth with my hands on her boobs and her ass still impaled on my cock. She was moaning almost nonstop.

“I want your nipples, stick your chest out,” I whispered in her ear. She pushed her body forward a few inches, taking her back away from my chest and at the same time forcing my cock even deeper into her bowels.

“Play with that lonely pussy!” I commanded. “Use those fingers and pinch it and pull on it. Like this...”

Then I pinched her little nipples and began to pull. I knew she could move some so I pulled them even harder, as far as I could. When her boobs were stretched as taunt as I could get them, I slowly began to twist her little nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Then I began to hump my hips, causing my cock to stir in her ass.

“Aahhahhahhhh!” she screamed and then slowly slumped to the side. I quickly rotated her under me and lifted her hips to slide a pillow under them, effectively putting her ass up in the air. Then I began pummeling her ass with long hard strokes.

Anna began to chant, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” With every stroke until suddenly her whole body locked up, clamping down on my cock as I squirted my juice inside her.

Then I threw my body to the side to catch my breath. Anna didn’t move as her lungs inhaled vast amounts of oxygen. Then turning her head towards me, she said, “Merry Christmas, Sweetie!”

“You are so fucking amazing when you cum like that!” I told her. “That was the best Christmas present ever!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.