Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 7: A Dangerous Minefield

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Dangerous Minefield - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Our days became a repetitive pattern of Roland’s questions and my attempts to answer them, interspersed with experiments, mostly to test my mental controls. Although we did take a midmorning break that second morning while he drove me to a nearby village where I could pick up some jeans and t-shirts and underwear and such. Then a quick stop at the pharmacy for some personal hygiene items and then back to the chateau for lunch. He was definitely not keen on having me out in public too much.

Phillipe continued to be friendly, but we didn’t have much in common, so our interactions were limited to mealtimes and brief moments in the afternoon when I was free. Roland and I did take time to attend a couple of Phillipe’s soccer games, although Roland insisted that I wear dark glasses and a ball cap pulled low over my face. And we stayed as far away as possible from the other parents to avoid any social interactions or interference with any personal electronic devices.

As for Mischa, we hardly spoke. For the first two weeks, she ignored me completely. The third week, she became verbally vicious. Her mom finally explained that she was starting her period and was unusually moody.

That night, as Mischa sat looking down at her plate while she nibbled at her dinner, I decided to experiment on my own. I don’t know why I thought it might work, but I was coming to realize that any control I might have over this EMF stuff was going to be instinctual at best. So, I looked across the table and imagined that Mischa was my twin sister Jenna and that I loved her and wanted to help her.

As soon as I was able to hold that focus for about sixty seconds, weird things started to happen.

First, I noticed that my hands were starting to glow with a pale silver/white light. Next, I noticed that Mischa was starting to glow with a muted amber light. And it was growing! It quickly grew to encompass her entire upper body. I was amazed and wondered how Mischa could not help but notice. But she gave no sign of seeing the aura that surrounded her.

Roland and Phillipe did not appear to notice it either, but Carina, whether as a woman, a doctor, or as Mischa’s mother, sensed something was happening and began staring at me.

Finally, about two minutes later, Carina said very slowly, “Daniel ... what ... are ... you doing?”

I looked up at her, arched my eyebrows and grinned mischievously. Then I shifted my focus to Carina.

It took her less than thirty seconds to feel it!

“Roland!” she said quietly but forcefully, causing Roland to look at his wife.

“Can you see it?” she asked him.

“See what?” he replied.

“ROLAND! CAN YOU SEE IT?” she said even more forcefully, but not quite yelling.

Now everyone was looking at her. It was Mischa that happened to look over at me.

“MOM!” she screamed. “Oh god! I can see it! Look at his hand!”

Of course, everyone turned to look at me and I lost my focus, so there was only a little after-residue to see.

“Daniel! Quickly! Tell me what you did,” Roland demanded. His command didn’t bother me for it was exactly what we had been doing on other experiments for almost three weeks.

“I was thinking that I once had two sisters whom I loved very much. And if they were suffering, I would have done my best to alleviate that suffering. And it just so happened that I was looking at Mischa as I remembered my love for my sister and the next thing I knew, my hand was glowing a light silver/white and Mischa’s whole body was glowing amber.

“Then, when Carina interrupted me, I simply transferred that same love and that same silver/white energy to Carina without even knowing if she was hurting or not. The whole thing was done on instinct and intuition.”

“Sweetheart, are you okay?” Carina asked her daughter. “Did Daniel hurt you?”

“I’m not sure. I was sitting here feeling bloated and miserable and then all of a sudden, it began to go away. And it was almost gone when you interrupted!” she said somewhat angrily.

I quickly re-directed my energy back to Mischa as her mother began to apologize.

“I’m sorry, Mischa. I wasn’t trying to...”

“Carina?” I asked her very softly, trying not to break my concentration. “Look at my hand. Can you see it now?”

“MOM! I can feel it!” Mischa squealed.

“Daniel!” Roland growled a warning.

“Roland, shut up!” Carina told him, followed by a long string of French, of which I could only grasp about every sixth word.

“The pain. It’s going away,” Mischa reached out her hand to her mom.

“Oui, my darling. I too can feel his power,” Carina told her daughter.

I was beginning to feel the strain, or was it drain? But in any case, I slowly backed the power down.

Phillipe was bored and didn’t understand all the excitement, so he asked to be excused. Mischa and her mom huddled together whispering excitedly to each other and Roland simply observed, processing those observations as rapidly as possible without any signs of emotions to cloud the picture.

Carina escorted Mischa from the room and Roland was still ‘processing’, as Carina called it, so I asked the server for a glass of wine. She hesitated as she looked at Roland, and when he nodded, she brought me a glass of the Cabernet Sauvignon they had served with dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.