Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 68: Luau in Matthew Town

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 68: Luau in Matthew Town - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Despite the shirts and the rain, the luau was a blast! I think we all ate too much. The only thing note worthy was that Alfred and Roland left the boat and disappeared for an hour before they returned soaking wet. They didn’t say why they had left, but I saw him nod to Archara on their return.

While I was helping to clean up the salon and galley, Kelly Ann came and got me.

“Come with me, little brother,” she whispered in my ear. I followed her to her cabin and into the en suite bathroom where she closed the door and locked it. Then she quickly stripped off her shirt and skirt and pushed her panties down.

“What’s going on, Kelly Ann?” I asked.

“What does it look like?” she snipped. “Oh, alright. I’m horny! And I’m about to start my period, any time now. So I want you to scratch my itch!” Then she bent over the countertop and reached back and spread her cheeks.

I stood there just staring at her sexy ass, then slowly dropped my shorts. I rubbed the head of my cock through her lips but she was dry.

“I know I’m dry. I get that way when my period’s due. Just shove it in. It won’t hurt too bad.”

I stepped back and opened a drawer beside the sink and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. There seemed to be one in every bathroom. Then squirting a little in my hand, I rubbed it up and down my cock. Then I squirted a little between her ass cheeks and watched as it ran down to her pussy lips. Then I moved my cock slowly through her lips several times before I let myself slide into her now lubricated pussy.

“Oh, god! That’s what I wanted” she said as I slowly sank into her depths. Then I began to pull out just as slowly. Kelly Ann tried pushing back using her hands on the countertop for leverage, but I was having none of that. I knew the slow movements were driving her wild.

When she tried it a second time, I stopped and pulled both arms behind her back, folding them at the elbows so they crossed, and then holding them with one hand and pushing down on her back to smash her boobs against the countertop, I slowly eased out again. I found the pace and I could feel her shaking with excitement. Slowly in and slowly back out.

“Please, Alex! Fuck me harder!” she cried.

I stopped and smacked her ass cheek. “Hush! I’m driving!”

“But Alex...” she wailed, her cries reverberating off the granite walls in the small bathroom.

“Alex! You’re teasing meeee!” she cried.

Still, I kept the same slow pace.

Until finally, she said, “Anything! Alex. Just give it to me hard!”

Now everybody knows that commitments made during sex don’t count, but I was gonna have fun with this. I immediately withdrew my cock and rubbed my finger in her oily snatch.

“Anything?” I asked as I touched her swollen clit.

“Ahhgggg!” she cried shaking her head. “Yes! Yes! Anything!”

I slowly slipped my cock back into her slick pussy and began to pick up the speed.

“Yes!” she cried triumphantly. “Oh, Yes!”

Then I slid my slick finger over her rosebud and with a hard shove of my cock up her pussy, I shoved my finger up her ass.

“Yes ... Ohhhh! Ohmygod! Don’t ... Stop! Don’t stopppp!” she cried.

I continued to fuck her pussy and her ass, harder and faster. Her moans getting louder and louder. Until suddenly, she jerked and became still.

I pulled my cock and finger out and she just melted and slid like a cartoon character on Saturday morning TV, down to the floor. I had to reach over her to wash my hands before I would touch her. Then, trying to decide how to handle this, I simply picked her up and stepped into the shower. Propping her up on the little bench there, I began to spray her off. That’s when she opened her eyes.

She looked down at her lap and said, “Shit! I knew I was going to start any time. Let me get that cleaned off of you,” she said taking the showerhead. “You didn’t come?”

“I’m fine,” I told her. “The question is, how are you? And is that what you wanted?”

“I am so fine I shine! And it was even more than I expected. Alex. I’m sorry if I came on a little too strong, but I knew this was going to happen,” she said, pointing to her bloody pussy. “And it was like I just had to have you again.”

I leaned down and kissed her. “You could never come on too strong,” I told her.

“Great, now get out and let me get cleaned up!” she said.

It was odd getting dressed after a shower, but I soon exited the small bathroom so she had more space (and privacy) to take care of herself.


When I returned to the salon, the adults were gathered around the table talking. The girls were scattered about on the bridge or in their rooms. The cockpit was out as a bedroom tonight because of the rain, so I asked where I should sleep.

“I’m not tired, why don’t you take my bed. I’m sure I’ll be comfortable here on the sofa,” my mom said looking at Isabella. I just shrugged my shoulders and headed for the rear port stateroom.

I had just turned out the light when the door opened and Isabella slipped in.

“Do you mind?” she asked. “I really didn’t want to sleep on those sofas tonight.”

“Be my guest,” I said as I turned on the reading lamp and threw back the covers. She could see that I didn’t have on any clothes.

In the dim light, she slowly unbuttoned her flowery shirt then folded it neatly and put it in the hanging locker. Then she unfastened the skirt she was wearing and did the same. I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she glided gracefully through the motions. Then taking the waistband of her panties, she pushed them slowly down her legs. I thought I was going to cum all over the sheets as her breasts dangled beneath her chest when she paused and looked up at me, before she finished pushing them down and stepping out of them. Then looking me straight in the eye, she slowly bent down without bending her legs and stopped. Her eyes seemed to tell me that she was deciding on something in her mind. Finally, decision made, she picked up her panties and put them away.

“If you were trying to make me lose my mind,” I told her breathing hard. “Then you succeeded!”

She climbed on the berth, placing a knee on each side of my hips.

“Did you enjoy the luau tonight?” she asked breathlessly. Then without waiting for an answer, she leaned forward, placing her nipple next to my lips and asked, “Would you care for dessert?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.