Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 66: Meeting the New Girls

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 66: Meeting the New Girls - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Why weren’t you at supper?” Jenna asked me as I settled down into the wide, comfortable chair I had moved to the fantail in order to see the stars.

“I had supper, it was just a little bit later than everyone else,” I said. “Come sit with me?”

Jenna eased into the chair and snuggled under my arm. I was instantly aware of her naked breasts pressed against my side. I could tell that she was very aware of our nakedness too. We didn’t say anything for a while as we just gazed at all the stars in the sky. On the horizon, the moon was beginning to rise.

“I asked mom what would happen if you and I ... er, got together,” she announced.

“Oh?” I said. “What did she say?”

“She started on illegal and then moved to deformed babies, before Carina stopped her. Then Carina explained how many generations of inbreeding was necessary for deformed babies. And as for legalities, she said that there was not much chance of a brother-sister intercourse case of ever making it to trial. And that it was way more common than most people supposed. Especially among mixed gender twins.”

“I’ll bet mom was thrilled with that!” I said.

“Oh, she was less than thrilled. She pulled me aside later and warned me to make sure you used protection. She wasn’t happy, but she didn’t say she would kill me if we did it.”

“Like I told you last night, if and when are totally up to you,” I said. “As for me, I would love nothing more than to make love to my twin sister out on the ocean like this, but if I just get to love you like this, that’s enough for me.”

“Damnit!” Mischa cursed. “She beat me to him,” she told the two new girls standing beside her.

“There are plenty of seats and plenty of stars. Come join us,” I replied as I pulled Mischa down on my lap. “And don’t pay any attention to the rantings of my adopted sister. She’s not very good at cursing because she’s not allowed to at home.”

The new girls pulled up another of the wide wicker chairs and both of them sat together.

“I don’t recall anyone formally introducing us, but I’m Alex, a.k.a. Daniel, and this is my twin sister, Jenna, and of course you already experienced my evil adopted sister, Mischa,” I said with a laugh.

“I’m Maryann Farmer and I’m her cousin,” she said pointing to Victoria.

“And I’m Victoria Strobel. We’re from Syracuse but I used to live in Wisconsin.”

How did you wind up in New York?” Jenna asked.

“When my folks divorced four years ago, my mom moved back to her hometown to be near her parents. She needed help with me and my four little sisters,” Victoria explained.

“Wow! How did she make it with five girls all on her own?”

“Well, her and daddy stayed friends and he made sure momma had all the money she needed, and my grandparents and my six aunts and uncles were all around to help, so it wasn’t so bad,” Victoria said. “There are a total of twenty-six of us cousins running around when we all got together at grandma’s house, and nineteen of them are girls!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.