Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 65: A Typical Day

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 65: A Typical Day - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

I woke up before sunrise. Probably a hold over from the early morning watches we did on the crossing. Grabbing a cup of coffee in the galley, I made my way to the bridge. I wanted to brush my teeth, but my bag was in Carina’s stateroom where someone had moved it after we left the pier. I wasn’t going to wake them this early. We had also removed our clothes again once we left the pier, but I think that Victoria and Maryann had already gone to their cabin by then.

I wondered if anyone had explained the situation to them. At Roland’s suggestion last night, I had purposefully kept any contact with them to a minimum. Some contact was unavoidable, such as at meals, but for the most part, I tried to avoid them completely, so I didn’t get to know them immediately.

We were under way again before dawn. This time, after getting the sails set, Captain Alfred left me on the bridge and went down for breakfast. He did send some breakfast up for me, but I didn’t see hide nor hair of either him or Archara until lunch time.

Meanwhile, I had command of the ship, so to speak for five hours. And as I sat there in the captain’s chair, first Jenna, and then Anna joined me. At first the girls compared going to school in France versus America and that soon led to comparing French boys to American boys and of course, French dates to American dates. Finally the conversation dwindled to one topic, me. And they continued to talk about me as if I wasn’t there.

When Anna started telling her about asking me if I was gay, I thought I might be in trouble. But when Anna described her paddling and my subsequent healing her, I knew I was in trouble. When she started telling Jenna in great detail about how I fucked her ass, I about died of embarrassment. I called for someone else to man the bridge and quickly excused myself to go to the head.

When I came back, Anna was saying, “ ... and it felt so good, I just passed out and there sat poor Daniel, with his cock up my ass and me all passed out and everybody looking in the door. I thought my mom would have a fit but she just laughed and talked about life lessons!” she said with a laugh.

“I’m amazed at your all’s attitudes about sex and nudity,” Jenna said. “I think that if my mom found me and Alex like that, she would have killed us.”

“Yeah, different cultures and all that I suppose. My mom is pretty open. She’s the one who introduced us to going without clothes on the boat,” Anna said.

“But she didn’t get mad at you for having sex with Alex?” Jenna asked. “And I noticed you call Alex, Daniel sometimes.”

“Old habit. Remember, he was Daniel to us until we got to the Bahamas. So I still think of him as Daniel sometimes, especially when I think of him fucking my ass!” Anna said. “And my dad still calls him Daniel most of the time.”

Jenna stood up and turned her ass towards me, and with a twinkle in her eye she caressed her dainty cheeks slowly with her fingers for a moment, then asked Anna if she wanted to go get something to drink. I didn’t want to even think about what those two might be plotting.

It was a lazy day of sailing with everyone taking it easy. Captain Alfred spelled me for an hour for me to get some lunch. When I returned, he had shut off the air conditioner and opened the front windscreen along with the side and real panels to allow the tropical breeze to come through.

I continued to steer a southerly course as throughout the afternoon various girls came up to chat with me. I had an earnest discussion with Isabella about using my skills to hurt someone. Not how to do it, per se, but what it was like to harm another human being.

“One of my instructors once pointed out that people can often be hurt more by your words than by your actions, it’s just that physical injuries and even death seem much more graphic to our minds,” she said. “Remember when we first met? And how hurt you were with my words?”

I certainly did as she proved her point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.