Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 61: Kelly Ann

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 61: Kelly Ann - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Can I lay with you,” a small voice asked in the dark. It was never truly dark under a clear Caribbean sky. Even with no moon, the light from the stars seems to be bright enough to at least see shadows in the deserted cockpit. Everyone had gone to their staterooms and I had bedded down on one of the luxurious, thickly padded sofas on the semi-open cockpit.

Even without seeing, I knew who it was.

I lifted the corner of the blanket I was lying under as an offer to share. She quickly joined me, shivering.

“You cold?” I asked.

“Not so much. Just nervous as to what mom might say if she catches us,” Kelly Ann said.

“We’re both over eighteen,” I replied.

“So, does that mean you’re okay with fucking your sister?” she asked as her whole body tensed.

“No. I doubt I could ever fuck my sister,” I replied. I felt the little hitch in her throat as she started to speak, and I sensed her anguish and despair at my words. So I continued...

“However, I’m perfectly fine making love to a beautiful woman that I happen to love and adore.”

She sobbed for just a moment and then turned on her side and hugged me closer as she wrapped her long leg over mine. Intertwined, I just lay there, focused on the feel of her naked body pressed so tightly against mine.

“You seemed to have changed so much from before,” she said quietly. “You have grown up and become a real stud. At first, I kept telling myself I wasn’t attracted to you, but when you pulled that stunt about disappearing and sitting on the bottom of the bay, and I had to put on scuba gear and come get you, I thought I’d die when you were just sitting there naked. And then you were so calm with your nudity when you got out. I knew you were an attractive man, but your confidence and how you were so cool being naked in front of everyone! Well, that sealed it for me. It was as if you were somehow pulling me to you,” Kelly Ann told me.

“I always thought of you as beautiful, Kelly Ann. You were always so bubbly and outgoing, not to mention how hot you looked in your cheerleading outfits. And when Jenna and I started high school, you treated us okay. That was big because a lot of my friends’ older siblings didn’t treat them very nice. And you were always good about giving Jenna and me a ride when we needed it. I know we didn’t spend a lot of time together though. You always seemed to have friends to hang with and places to go,”

“Well, you all were never brats,” she said.

“After you graduated, it just wasn’t the same at home or school. I found myself missing you,” I confessed.

“Same here. I was excited to go to college, even if Georgia was only an hour or so away. But once I got there, I found I missed my baby sister,” she told me. “And my baby brother, too!”

“Well, I would say that you changed too, but I never in all the time, saw you without your clothes.”

“You almost did a couple of times,” she told me.

“Really?”

“Yeah. You remember that time you walked in the den and Tommy Everette was there with me. He had my top almost completely off when we heard the front door. I panicked and pushed him to the floor trying to get my top back on.”

“Oh, yeah. That was the time I came home early because they cancelled practice due to the weather,” I told her.

“Or the time I had that sleep over when I was a junior. Lisa Anderson thought it would be fun if we all got naked and fooled around some. It was innocent, mostly. Just some naked kissing and touching and stuff. We thought everybody else had gone out for the evening and then here you come bopping in from your friend’s house much sooner than we expected. Lisa and Tilly about had a fit at first, then they started talking about how cute you were and wanted to invite you to join us.”

“I didn’t know that. I just knew you had some friends over and you all were making a lot of noise when I tried to go to sleep. You must have stayed up half the night,” I said.

“I think the other girls thought you might come in to see what was going on. But I kept telling them that you were too nice to be that nosy,” she told me.

“It never occurred to me to interrupt what you all were doing,” I replied.

“I know. It seemed like you always had your head in the clouds or were working on your golf swing. Remember that time that dad took mom to San Francisco for the weekend and left us all at home? Well, Jenna and I decided to tease you some, so we put on this frilly lingerie and paraded down to the garage to see what you thought and you were so wrapped up in hitting that stupid golf ball into that net that you didn’t even notice what we had on. You just said something dumb and went back to hitting that little ball. You blew it because Jenna had come to me wanting to know about kissing boys and you were going to be our test dummy,” she said with a laugh.

“I always did seem to focus a lot when I play golf,” I said.

“Well tell me, did you ever focus on me when you jerked off?” she asked.

“This is embarrassing ... but yeah. Especially after that time when I walked in and you were just getting in the shower. I couldn’t see much except your butt, but I thought it was the sexiest butt I had ever seen!” I said.

“Probably the only one you’d ever seen!” she retorted.

“Well, yeah. But it was still sexy and I used to think about what the rest of you would look like when I ... you know.”

“Now that you know what the rest of me looks like, is it as good as you imagined?” she asked with a grin.

“Even better!” I told her and then pulled her close and kissed her gently on the lips. “Kelly Ann, are you sure you want this to go where it seems to be heading?”

“I’m not a virgin, Alex. And I’ve listened to all those other women talk about you and how you just seem to know exactly what they needed. I need ... something. I’m not sure what, but I’ve never felt what those girls say they felt when they had sex with you,” she told me. “And I feel like there’s something, I don’t know what, but something about you is pulling me to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.