Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 60: Back to Sea

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 60: Back to Sea - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Charlotte was bent over the bed with her ass in the air. Vivienne was nowhere to be seen, so I supposed she was still in the bathroom.

“Hurry! I need you to fuck my ass before Vi gets out here,” she cried.

“Hello to you too,” I said as I pulled her up.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Let me explain something to you. I am not going to rush to fuck your ass. When I do fuck it, I plan to take my time and do a very thorough job of it. And I’m not going to do it with Vivienne waiting impatiently in the bathroom.” I told her. Her smile had become a big frown and I thought she was going to cry.

“What I will do is crawl in bed with both of you and make love to you with Vivienne right beside you.”

“Oh. Okay,” she said. “Will you make love to Vi too?”

“If she wants me to,” I replied.

“Oh, she wants you to! Desperately!” said Vivienne as she walked out of the bathroom.

“Then, come on. Which one of you gets the outside?” I asked as I hopped up on the bed.

It was a little tight, but the girls soon relaxed with one another and soon were gently holding hands while I made love to Charlotte. Then I held them both while I recuperated.

“I am little nervous,” Vi told me in her broken English. “I haven’t ever had big one inside of me.”

“But you’ve had sex before, right?” I asked.

“Only with another girl and Xander,” she replied.

“Xander is her vibrator. He’s about the size of your finger, but he vibrates a lot,” Charlotte supplied.

“Well, just lay back and stop me if you don’t like what I do,” I told her. Then I crawled between her legs and gently licked her pussy. It was already swollen and wet. I kept it up until she shuddered and then I climbed up to lay on top of her.

“He’s better at that than Claudia,” she told Charlotte.

“I’ll get him to give me lessons,” Charlotte replied frostily.

Keeping my mouth shut, I gently eased my cock into her opening and paused. She finally figured out I was waiting on a sign from her.

“Do it!” she cried. “Fuck me, Alex!”

“Be gentle!” Charlotte warned.

“Oh, Charlotte!” she cried out. “It’s so big! I feel so full!”

“Does it hurt?” Charlotte asked before I could.

“Oh, no! It feels...” she started to say. “It feels like its going to rip me in two!”

“Tell him to start moving slowly, Vi,” Charlotte said.

You get the idea. Vivienne and Charlotte talked the whole time I was trying to make love to Vivienne. All I can say is that she finally lost her cherry. But the I think the experience left something to be desired.


I slept in. I must have been really tired because none of my internal clocks woke me up. It was now 9:30am and the girls were gone. Of course I found them in a cluster on the bow, sunning and sharing every detail of last night with the other girls. Even my sisters. Talk about embarrassing! The only thing worse would have been discussing my performance with my mom.

I fixed myself some coffee and buttered toast and headed for the bridge. If the girls had claimed the bow, the adults had staked out the flying bridge. I looked at the log and then stepped out on the starboard wing. There was not another soul insight. On the water or the island.

“Alex, we were just discussing where to go. Alfred says we should sail for Martinique, it is a French territory and we should be able to fly from there back to France without going through any US airports. We checked on possibly getting you French citizenship for protection, but you have to live there for five years first,” my mom explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.