Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 6: Sleeping in a Strange Bed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sleeping in a Strange Bed - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Dinner was just a little strange.

Okay, I could have been feeling a little homesick, but still, it was strange. At least to me.

The four of us were seated at one end of a dining table that would actually seat more than thirty in a long narrow hall that was well over two stories high with old wooden beams crossing above us and tall narrow windows spaced every few feet along the outside wall. At the end of the hall was a giant fireplace without a fire. I kept studying it trying to determine if I could actually stand up inside it.

“We very rarely use it,” Roland finally said after watching me study the massive fireplace.

“Sorry. I think it’s the largest fireplace I’ve ever seen. I was trying to decide if I could stand up inside it,” I explained.

“If you’re interested, I’ll show you some of its historical significance after dinner,” Roland volunteered.

“What time will Mischa be home?” Carina asked her husband to change the subject.

“It’s a school night, so I doubt Jorge and Monica will keep them out late,” he replied. Then to me he explained, “Mischa is our daughter and this afternoon, she went with friends to a museum in Grasse.”

“Oui. You will soon see that it is not always this quiet for dinner when ma sœur (my sister) is around,” he said with a laugh.

And then the conversation changed to Phillipe’s upcoming football (soccer) game and the inevitable comparison of European soccer to American football, which fascinated Roland and Phillipe and bored Carina almost to tears. So, I changed topics again and asked her how she had met Roland. This time, it was Phillipe that became bored. Obviously, he had heard the story many times, so he eventually excused himself and left the room.

Once the servants had cleared the table, Roland invited me to inspect the chimney while Carina said she had some things to do to prepare for tomorrow.

“This Chateau was built in the early 1800’s by my ancestral grandfather when our holdings included this entire valley. It has been updated and modernized periodically over the years, the last time some fifteen years ago. It was at that time that my father installed what has come to be known as a ‘safe room’ or as the kids call it, the ‘secret room’. If there is ever any danger, they, and all the servants know to head to the fireplace and pull down on this piece of the mantle and a secret door will open. Like this...”

And with that, he pulled down on the mantle support bracket and a door in the side of the huge fireplace silently swung open. A short set of stairs led down to a large cavern that stretched back under the dining room and was equipped with shelves of dried food stuffs and bottled water, as well as blankets and pillows and other bedding supplies. One wall was lined with bunk beds, three high while the other wall contained cabinets, countertops, two sinks and various small appliances. In the middle sat a large dining table with about a dozen chairs. There appeared to be enough supplies to last many people for several days.

In one corner was a closet that contained a small bathroom. Next to it sat a desk with some modern radio equipment on it.

After complimenting him on his father’s forethought and his willingness to be prepared, I asked him if he had ever had to use it.

“Once, about two years ago, we had a terrible storm that knocked out power to the whole area. Because the safe room has its own generator, we simply moved the family and what staff was here at the time down there and waited the storm out. We stayed warm and dry, but I don’t think we ever actually closed and locked the secure door” he said.

“Interesting,” I mused.

“But ... considering our families and their vast holdings, we could be subject to any number of threats or violent actions at almost any time. That’s why we take special precautions whenever we can without interrupting Carina or the children’s lives too much. It’s one of the reasons that we were so anxious to see you and Carina drive up tonight. The normal tracking system installed in her car was not working, and we could not get through to her on her cell phone.”

“Oh, wow! I’m sorry. I’m sure it was because of me,” I said.

“Do not worry, my friend. I knew you were with her, and while Phillipe didn’t, he also was not checking on her arrival as I was. Dr. Weinstein told us a little of what has befallen you and I am anxious to discuss it with you further, in hopes of finding a working solution. But it is late and so we shall start on that on the morrow.”

“Okay ... Uh, that sounds great.”

Well, goodnight then,” he said. “Do you have everything you need for tonight? I promise that we will go shopping and pick up what you need tomorrow.”

I was in a strange bed, in a strange house, in a strange country, so it took me almost five minutes to fall asleep. Still, with all those strange surroundings, it is no wonder I had strange dreams.


I used the en suite bathroom and then put on my scrubs from yesterday, before heading down to the kitchen. I hoped that someone was awake to feed me. But if not, I guessed I could figure out my way around a strange kitchen.

They were all there. Roland and Carina sat in the breakfast nook having coffee and pastries. Phillipe and a girl who I assumed was Mischa were sitting on stools at the counter having cereal and juice. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat on a stool next to Phillipe. I knew immediately that Phillipe was not a morning person, so I steered clear of speaking to him. The girl was silently staring at me, probably sizing me up, but soon returned her focus to her oatmeal, or porridge as they called it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.